Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithalli Dead and Buried? (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

hmm what if Maithli turned into a witch...churail type scary..plz dont mind the use of churail...but some sort of supernatural powerful virgin specimen...and then have a quadrangle: Sid-Maithli-Abhay-Pia 
that's what I was thinking - like a scary ghost.. aftert all she has to look diff to Pia.. not that Pia's straightened her hair. Poor Suk, she wanted to keep her hair curly for this show.. but they making it staright.

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
yeah although they showed maithili's grave and is dead...
but they left the options open
1. pia re-incarnation of maithili
2. pia is maithili's doppelganger in which case there will be chances of maithili coming back as evil

although everyone here would prefer 1st option, but i would find it as interesting twist if its option 2...i want to see how suku enacts as evil and also the story will be interesting... 
but i know that suku is always against negative roles, so she most probably wont opt for it...and cv's will naturally go with option 1 which is lil boring to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

yeah although they showed maithili's grave and is dead...
but they left the options open
1. pia re-incarnation of maithili
2. pia is maithili's doppelganger in which case there will be chances of maithili coming back as evil

although everyone here would prefer 1st option, but i would find it as interesting twist if its option 2...i want to see how suku enacts as evil and also the story will be interesting... 
but i know that suku is always against negative roles, so she most probably wont opt for it...and cv's will naturally go with option 1 which is lil boring to me...
I agree... the thing is that if Pia i the re-incarnation... Abhay will feel better that he never betrayed Maithalli in a way...But if that is the case - they will show that in the very last epi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.
As for Piya turning into a vampire, i doubt it. somehow it will just be lost in the track or left for the future with the vampire blood in her vains, remaining a half vampire. but turning seems a far away track right now. they''l probably make up some cure or another fullmoon-theory as for now.

Since i was just talking regarding this in another post:

If Pia ends up beeing Maithali that rareness and special feeling of two broken souls finding eachother,struggling with eachother etc would go Lost and ruined . Now if her ghost echoed herself into Piya , not in whole, but to bits as her heart for Abhay to find his soulmate again after all the suffer that would be an option. or even if she comes back as evil witch/vampire or momentary for a heroic sacrifice or something, that would be interesting to. Also, if pia ends up beeing metz, it would feel like another soul'Pia' would be unfairly sacrificed and vanished in history for another to take her place.

But all tha apart, and before we reach to Maithalis involvment, i need a proper Maithali-talk and scoop between Abhiya. i still am not convinced on Abhays diffrenatiation between these two, or how he looks at the whole thing. the last time her matter was involved he, beside that he painfully freaked out, seemed totally ignorant nd non-existent of Pia, and it had nothing to do with that he suspected her involvemnt. And on the other hand Pia, if she has comed to terms with this? or how she understands it?  she seems ok to be loved as a maithali reminder, but is there more to it?

One thing seems sure though, and thats that Piya and Metz are probably connected in bloodline i guess. There must be a reason that creatives changed Piyashree to Piyali all of sudden, to somehow resemble Maithali. There is sure something there they plan to unfold later, otherwise there would no point in changing the name uneccessarly as such a big blooper.

Edited by adorableKSG - 06 May 2011 at 5:39pm
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
The CV's have kept Maithalli track open maybe she can come back like Kathrine comes back TVD ...But during the board game after Panchi's break up with Danish Maithalli's ghost said to Pia that Abhay is her destiny so if her ghost was called than how can she come back ...It's just a guess
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
While they did voodoo during their pajama party, Metz did came n said Abhay belongs to Pia now..if they include that scene in a Blooper..n Bring in Metz back like Kathrine in TVD..return to claim her love..types..though it wuld be all copied but worth watching still, But I don't want them to copy every bits of Tvd..I don't wanna see that Ghost returning the way Kathy did..!!
Metz culd be their to help AbhIya be together, may be she can pull Sid's ears n take him to Hell..!!
 I knw thats no way gonna happened..LOL
Or even Metz can Help Pia to get out from hands of So called Superiors..
Or save Abhay from Superiors..!!
Whatever, she's Open..But I wanna her to remain what Abhay Loved..A Nice Maithili..Not to turn Evil bcoz they wanna show Pia all Goody Good so that Like Damon even Abhay can fall in for Pia more..!!
I don't wanna see Abhay break down..abt the very fact that  his Metz was all unreal..!!
Wish creatives don't play that dirty Copy - Game..in that part of track..!!
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
what is all this, maithli's ghost already told piya that "abhay tumhari tqdir hai" then how can she come back, cvs kya bhool gaye hai kya, and  maithli is also a vamp, then she is doing since 200 yrs. why she is apart from abhay, and  200 yrs. se bo  kiska wait kar rahee hai. but one thing is coming in mind due these type topics, when piya will ask question regarding maithli's return what he will give her answer, if she will ask  him "abhay if maithli will come back, in that case you choose me or maithli.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index