Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithalli Dead and Buried?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Like on all forums... sometimes certain track come and go and leave the forum members
Half of them have one view and the other half have another.

Although I don't visit here too much.. since the Star Player shut down.. I noticed .. there has been a conflict of views..
BUT it will all pass. No one is wrong in their views, it's a matter of perception and prefaration.

Hence I thought of this topic just to throw ourselves into something else.

Now We know Slowely BUT surely Pia is becoming a vampire... Obviously she will need to stay united with Abhay.. But all good things do not run smooth, hence do you feel that there is a chance of Maithalli surfacing in any shape or form... ?
Where would that leave Abhiya?
How would Abhay feel?

I hope you enjoy this topic and participate...

Carisma.xx
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Maithli is an open gate , a trumpcard that the creatives can use later to put Abhay-Piya on the worst test possible. Maithli is still a mystery , a story of a princess we have heard from Abhay's and others POVs. We don't know her story and there are a lot of pieces missing. So, unless the creators of  The Vampire Diaries file a lawsuit against EK, Maithli can come back to prick Abhay-Piya's bubble and the worst would be Maithli wanting to claim Abhay back. 
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Maithli is an open gate , a trumpcard that the creatives can use later to put Abhay-Piya on the worst test possible. Maithli is still a mystery , a story of a princess we have heard from Abhay's and others POVs. We don't know her story and there are a lot of pieces missing. So, unless the creators of  The Vampire Diaries file a lawsuit against EK, Maithli can come back to prick Abhay-Piya's bubble and the worst would be Maithli wanting to claim Abhay back. 

True... I feel once Pia is a vampire... where does the story go on from there? So I feel we may see Maithalli in the next few months. This one has been a well kept secret .. this Maithali.
I feel Abhay.. will be torn between the two. But feel responsible towards Pia.. who he inevitably turned into a vampire.
maithali is a myestorious charecter.sid says sid,abhay,maithali were died together.sid & abhay trun into vampire.so there is a high possibility that the last one among the trio who is dead that means maithali can also be trun out as a vampire.may be she lives diffrent city.that is why we don't see her.the cv can bring her back to introduce the track where abhay have to chose betwen his past & present love.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great Topic. Well I Dont Want Maithali To Be Evil. Iike In TVD. But Yeah Maithali Is A Big Mystery. Let's See If The Princess Comes Back Or Not. (:Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

maithali is a myestorious charecter.sid says sid,abhay,maithali were died together.sid & abhay trun into vampire.so there is a high possibility that the last one among the trio who is dead that means maithali can also be trun out as a vampire.may be she lives diffrent city.that is why we don't see her.the cv can bring her back to introduce the track where abhay have to chose betwen his past & present love.

The funny thing is that there death sequence never made sense... I would really like to see how they will eventually play this out.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmm what if Maithli turned into a witch...churail type scary..plz dont mind the use of churail...but some sort of supernatural powerful virgin specimen...and then have a quadrangle: Sid-Maithli-Abhay-Pia 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

The funny thing is that there death sequence never made sense... I would really like to see how they will eventually play this out.

@Bold
Totally agree with u...It never made no sense to me, I really hope that they don't copy Katherine's character from VD. 😕
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

hmm what if Maithli turned into a witch...churail type scary..plz dont mind the use of churail...but some sort of supernatural powerful virgin specimen...and then have a quadrangle: Sid-Maithli-Abhay-Pia 

that's what I was thinking - like a scary ghost.. aftert all she has to look diff to Pia.. not that Pia's straightened her hair. Poor Suk, she wanted to keep her hair curly for this show.. but they making it staright.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah although they showed maithili's grave and is dead...
but they left the options open
1. pia re-incarnation of maithili
2. pia is maithili's doppelganger in which case there will be chances of maithili coming back as evil

although everyone here would prefer 1st option, but i would find it as interesting twist if its option 2...i want to see how suku enacts as evil and also the story will be interesting... 
but i know that suku is always against negative roles, so she most probably wont opt for it...and cv's will naturally go with option 1 which is lil boring to me...