Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||*Jennifer Winget Fantasy*|| (Page 116)

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 12791

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Ayesha! OMG Everyone is talking about that show. LOL I have no idea what it is.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 12791

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Anyways Peeepz I'm off to Bed. Need to wake up Early! Goodnight .x.
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-


i'm good... what abt u??

you watch khuda aur mohabbat :OO...i use to watch it, but nowadays i'm sorta busy...so need to catch with all recent ones. but i'm scared cuz i heard iman will be dead by the finale :(
lovee hammad n' iman Day Dreaming

i am fine yaar 

yeah the show ended two days ago yaar and yes i am super sad that she died yaar. i just start watching the show and i love the guy so much yaar, i can't believe that i will like someone so much yaar, he is soo cute. i did not know u watch the show yaar Shocked  yes i love hammad and iman too yaar 


Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Hey Ayesha! OMG Everyone is talking about that show. LOL I have no idea what it is.
cuz its one awesome show... with awesome story/actors. you should give it a try :)
it was the first paki show i'd ever seen n' i really like it.
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Hey Ayesha! OMG Everyone is talking about that show. LOL I have no idea what it is.
 Hey minz Hug  yes everyone yaar , but i start watching yesterday yaar and i love it yaar 
  and u need to watch it too yaar

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Anyways Peeepz I'm off to Bed. Need to wake up Early! Goodnight .x.

byee tc :)
gudnite Hug
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

cuz its one awesome show... with awesome story/actors. you should give it a try :)
it was the first paki show i'd ever seen n' i really like it.
 rums it is your first show yaarShocked and  then i will recommend one more but the last epi is just super sad yaar 
 yes it is supper super awesome yar , everything about show yaar 
Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by -Rummy-


i'm good... what abt u??

you watch khuda aur mohabbat :OO...i use to watch it, but nowadays i'm sorta busy...so need to catch with all recent ones. but i'm scared cuz i heard iman will be dead by the finale :(
lovee hammad n' iman Day Dreaming

i am fine yaar 

yeah the show ended two days ago yaar and yes i am super sad that she died yaar. i just start watching the show and i love the guy so much yaar, i can't believe that i will like someone so much yaar, he is soo cute. i did not know u watch the show yaar Shocked  yes i love hammad and iman too yaar 


OMG :O oh wait  what??... so its hammad who die at the end, i thought its iman.



Edited by -Rummy- - 28 May 2011 at 4:57pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~FanClub of Jennifer Winget, "Winget Fantasy"~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: romiosugar1   Replies: 1171   Views: 42123

romiosugar1 1171 42123 29 August 2010 at 5:38am by romiosugar1
MaYuRz... Fantasy promo link-18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 274   Views: 20573

Arteclectic 274 20573 25 November 2009 at 8:24pm by lordkrishna
Jennifer Winget/sneha of kzk

Author: fan_ksg(arman)   Replies: 0   Views: 3880

fan_ksg(arman) 0 3880 20 January 2008 at 4:42am by fan_ksg(arman)
Jennifer Winget (Sneha/Ganga/Natasha) FC!

2 3 4

Author: babii.girl   Replies: 30   Views: 6897

babii.girl 30 6897 04 November 2007 at 2:52pm by babii.girl
->>>--Jennifer Winget heaven --->>>-

Author: Marthika   Replies: 0   Views: 4085

Marthika 0 4085 04 November 2007 at 10:25am by Marthika

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index