||*Jennifer Winget Fantasy*|| - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago

Apparantly Grover is back in India. Maybe we can get a KaJen interiew on Jens birthday. 🥳

btw one more JW's b'day siggy...nothin' good, just felt like postin' LOL...errmm you know sorta flaunting my crappy creations ;P

and now, i'm leavin' :|... cuz you guys r damn slow LOL 
byee farzana n' amnaa
jennite =)
tc<3
rummy bye

and farzana did u check the note?
I commented Amna. Cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us. OMG her birthdaaay is in a day! Partaaay.

Rummy I LOVE that sig.. Im so using it on her bday. Make more on THAT pic cuz she  look like an angel there but make the size bigger please. And sorry for replying late :(

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Apparantly Grover is back in India. Maybe we can get a KaJen interiew on Jens birthday. 🥳

okayy i wont get my hopes up LOL... but i know how badly i wish to see KaJen int. so hopefully we'll get one PLZZZ *fingers crossed*
Originally posted by -Farzana-

I commented Amna. Cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us. OMG her birthdaaay is in a day! Partaaay.

Rummy I LOVE that sig.. Im so using it on her bday. Make more on THAT pic cuz she  look like an angel there but make the size bigger please. And sorry for replying late :(

damnn girl you n' your nakhras :|... its already pretty huge :P, anyways i'll make bigger size tomm. 
byeee :)
ya farzana cant for her birthday

btw i want KaJen back
😒
I KNOWWW I highly doubt it too but one can always hope right!

God I miss KaJen like hell. :(

ROFFFLL NO thats pretty small -____- I like this size.

@Amna I want them back too :( I miss them soo much!!! I keep watching their old scenes.

Okay Im going now. See you ladies tomorrow :)

1 more day till our ANGEL's birthday. 😍 🥳