||*Jennifer Winget Fantasy*|| - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago

Really? I loved it. But it overplayed on the radio. I was like OKAY GAGA,  YOU CAN SHUTUP NOW. 🤣

Originally posted by -Farzana-

SHIT. HOT!

guess what??!! i was makin' siggy on this scene today... it actually turn out decent :OO, still i wonder why i trashed it ??🤔

anyways... i told you yester its my fav. AR scene ever ;) GORGEOUS siggy

I dont like that pic of JW :(

Originally posted by -Rummy-

guess what??!! i was makin' siggy on this scene today... it actually turn out decent :OO, still i wonder why i trashed it ??🤔

anyways... i told you yester its my fav. AR scene ever ;) GORGEOUS siggy

You trashed it. No comment.

I dont wanna bitch at you. I think Ive done that enough when it comes to your sigs. 😆

You suck though :D

Really? I loved it. But it overplayed on the radio. I was like OKAY GAGA,  YOU CAN SHUTUP NOW. 🤣

they do play "Judas" at your place :OO... i dnt think they started playin' here yet, or prolly i'd missed it... its been week since i'd listen to radio :P

yaa pretty controversial song... LOL

I dont like that pic of JW :(

hahaha...thats why i always say , she need to do another photoshoot... cuz i didnt like most of her photoshoots except KaJen one -___-

You trashed it. No comment.

I dont wanna bitch at you. I think Ive done that enough when it comes to your sigs. 😆

You suck though :D

I dont follow the music bizz that much anymore. Im too busy with work now.. I work like every single effin day! :OOO

I keep myself somewhat updated when Im driving and listening to the radio.

which reminds me OMFG the craziest thing happened today when I was driving back from work today. :|

Originally posted by -Rummy-

hahaha...thats why i always say , she need to do another photoshoot... cuz i didnt like most of her photoshoots except KaJen one -___-

She looks amazing in the KaJen ones cuz its like modern looking..

But these are OLD maybe thats why I dont like it. Or maybe whoever did her makeup. 😕

LOL i need to start lookin' for job too :P... bahut ho gaya aaram :(

and you got ticket ?? :D