Navya

Jungle me Mangal coming up... (Page 2)

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

LOLAs AnYa are going to picnic together ,i couldnt help but imagine this over used picnic track in serials where the leads get lost in the jungle...LOL
imagine something like this happens...EmbarrassedBig smileTongue...and also navya sleeping on anants shoulder awwwEmbarrassed

That would be something interesting to watch...

exactly same imagination me too had.. tat too very very before this track was introduced.. the very first week of navya itself i had a wish if they went for a college tour... lost in jungle... sleeping on shoulder... navya getting frightened by animals.. anant consoling...Day Dreaming

same here..i had this thought a long tym ago n then i saw the promo..n woah..my wish came true so soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

PINKY04 Senior Member
PINKY04
PINKY04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wow!!wat an imagination hopefully sumthing wil happen like thisBig smile
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ROFL True sweet_chilly (Sorry, don't know your nameEmbarrassed)

Man! Its happened in all the shows that if the lead pair goes to picnic, they miss their bus or they tend to get lost ROFL I wish to see all the cute scenes in the show, But Navya's family and Anant's family should not get to know about these! Warna, sab kaam bigad jaayega!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairsweet_chilly

myralicious Groupbie
myralicious
myralicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

ha ha ha ha I just thought the same...normally in shows leads are lost in joungle...but if they show here its not fresh...case in here CV's are doing a gr8 job by using fresh tracks in the show..Drag and drop me...so I think if they lose not in the jungle but they will lose the bus but they will find it bit latter like that track...sorry yaar normally my predictions will not come true...Drag and drop me

how did u put in such cutee smileyzz?

anu17

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
actually i don't want that because i want change scene in navya not the old ones... ya it will be interesting that anant and and navya alone in jungle but its same.. i want some change scene in navya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkialliyashelly_nairsweet_chilly

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
donno watz gonna happn...may be somethng else... anyways letz wait n see..

sweet_chilly

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Im a silent reader of this forum... But felt like commenting on this...
I was reminded of Mayur scenes in the jungle... The way the fight for bottle of water, The way mayank hid himself and nupur cries without seeing him and on seeing him Hugs him... Hope we get a HUG from Anya...

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

LOLAs AnYa are going to picnic together ,i couldnt help but imagine this over used picnic track in serials where the leads get lost in the jungle...LOL
imagine something like this happens...EmbarrassedBig smileTongue...and also navya sleeping on anants shoulder awwwEmbarrassed

That would be something interesting to watch...

aree @ sweet-chilly, aapne to bahut aage ki sochli hai... anyways that's a nice idea...Day Dreaming.  looking forward to it...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index