India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Jungle me Mangal coming up...

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
LOLAs AnYa are going to picnic together ,i couldnt help but imagine this over used picnic track in serials where the leads get lost in the jungle...LOL
imagine something like this happens...EmbarrassedBig smileTongue...and also navya sleeping on anants shoulder awwwEmbarrassed

That would be something interesting to watch...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 06 May 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

angelgirlsPallavi_roxaewaRuxana91rubab1690ArhiliciousLOVEPINKY04pkaur92Richie-Rich.DarkandTwistybe-happy-alwaysmayur_shanakMarcishelly_nairPT_15Roshni.samratrocksNisha_90anu17.Juhi.meenachemwida

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar lol

I loved nupur-mayanks track when they got lost, so this will be interesting
YAYY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENvedula_1sweet_chilly

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha ha I just thought the same...normally in shows leads are lost in joungle...but if they show here its not fresh...case in here CV's are doing a gr8 job by using fresh tracks in the show..Drag and drop me...so I think if they lose not in the jungle but they will lose the bus but they will find it bit latter like that track...sorry yaar normally my predictions will not come true...Drag and drop me

Edited by anu17 - 06 May 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

LOLAs AnYa are going to picnic together ,i couldnt help but imagine this over used picnic track in serials where the leads get lost in the jungle...LOL
imagine something like this happens...EmbarrassedBig smileTongue...and also navya sleeping on anants shoulder awwwEmbarrassed

That would be something interesting to watch...

exactly same imagination me too had.. tat too very very before this track was introduced.. the very first week of navya itself i had a wish if they went for a college tour... lost in jungle... sleeping on shoulder... navya getting frightened by animals.. anant consoling...Day Dreaming
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
YOUR IMAGINATION IS REALLY GOOD!!Smile
KAASH AISA HI HO...how cute...!!!!!!!!

mayur_shanak

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hahahaha...ur post's subject name is juzz ossam yaar...evn m hoping 4 da same...

shelly_nair

PT_15 IF-Rockerz
PT_15
PT_15

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
wow imagine more n right more i hope track goes like this only
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

ha ha ha ha I just thought the same...normally in shows leads are lost in joungle...but if they show here its not fresh...case in here CV's are doing a gr8 job by using fresh tracks in the show..Drag and drop me...so I think if they lose not in the jungle but they will lose the bus but they will find it bit latter like that track...sorry yaar normally my predictions will not come true...Drag and drop me

ya agree that the track is not so fresh...but i hope navya executes it in a fresh way and not totally repitive scenes wich we've been having in other shows...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index