Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
1 week - Josh
2 Week - Jalwa
3 Week - Tie
4 Week - Josh (According to the spoiler and TB info)

so It is 2 : 1 Favoring Josh..
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that sucks it mean that josh will win in the finale, even if jalwwa wins or lose. I do not like the results so far. I wanr Jalwa to win, and if Jalwa does not win, I will stop watching the show.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Huh? Jalwa won last week didn't they? When was there a tie? :S
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Huh? Jalwa won last week didn't they? When was there a tie? :S

its a tie now, shiamak changed scores, he gave mayuresh 9 and punit 8

Originally posted by: Tannistha

its a tie now, shiamak changed scores, he gave mayuresh 9 and punit 8

That is SOO unprofessional..I agree with the fact that mayuresh didn't deserve an 8..but hello?! you can't change results like they're a piece of cake.. I don't get this..
I mean, I respect that he's honest about this..but he should have thought about this before..why now?! Tell him to change this week's results too then! Dsir > Siddhesh.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

That is SOO unprofessional..I agree with the fact that mayuresh didn't deserve an 8..but hello?! you can't change results like they're a piece of cake.. I don't get this..
I mean, I respect that he's honest about this..but he should have thought about this before..why now?! Tell him to change this week's results too then! Dsir > Siddhesh.

I din't like that either. I am glad Mayuresh got what he deserved but this is just not right. This is not how it should have been done. 1) Mayuresh was disappointed at that time 2) Puneet was put in a weird spot by saying hey dude we are sorry but Mayuresh was better...eh? What is that 😕 I would have felt very bad if i was Puneet. He did seem hurt when that was announced.

I am not saying Puneet should get higher scores but why give more initially and then change it? 😲 I have a feeling that at the end of the show its going to be a tie between Josh and Jalwa coz may be this week Josh will be leading and then next week Jalwa will win which will eventually end up being a tie between the two teams. That will be a joke if it happens 😆 That will be a very poor scripting of the show 😡 It will prove that giving less for Puneet initially n then making it a tie was all scripted. I really hope that will not be the case!!! 😒 

Originally posted by: luv2dance

I din't like that either. I am glad Mayuresh got what he deserved but this is just not right. This is not how it should have been done. 1) Mayuresh was disappointed at that time 2) Puneet was put in a weird spot by saying hey dude we are sorry but Mayuresh was better...eh? What is that 😕 I would have felt very bad if i was Puneet. He did seem hurt when that was announced.

I am not saying Puneet should get higher scores but why give more initially and then change it? 😲 I have a feeling that at the end of the show its going to be a tie between Josh and Jalwa coz may be this week Josh will be leading and then next week Jalwa will win which will eventually end up being a tie between the two teams. That will be a joke if it happens 😆 That will be a very poor scripting of the show 😡 It will prove that giving less for Puneet initially n then making it a tie was all scripted. I really hope that will not be the case!!! 😒 

Honestly man. I am so shocked. I thought that Shiamak was a thorough professional. This isn't the way to go. How can you just change the scores?! It's just like some team won the cricket world cup ,and the next day the empire announces that the last wicket was actually an out and he is sorry, but he is confessing.  That was an intense analogy, but seriously..What is that supposed to mean? Punit felt so awkward, but the way he handled it was 👏. He is amazing to take it so sportingly. However, I am still shocked at Shiamak. I wonder how much sleep he'll get after announcing this week's takkar's results.. :| 
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was awkward! lol Maybe he should have paid attention to the dance more last week and scored appropriately. Mayuresh definitely deserved the higher mark, but changing it up this week, was just weird. 😆😕
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i like Jalwa better!!! hope they win!! 😊