Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

jaya afta readin ur this View ! I have to watch y-day n todays epi !! buh seems like will watch thm afta Xams =/ !! buh have to see how cheenu is changin towards Vidya 😕 !! n if he is Woow thts so unpredictable 😕 !! 

Mana...🤗Good luck with your exams sweets! The episodes  from Wednesday onwards have been good...balanced and moving forward.

Divya...😆...true!

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Feel so sorry for all 4 women of Maryada.

Edited by Ashi22 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
@Ashi...Hiya...have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Feel free to jump in and share your views!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A lovely start with Aditya Priya. Their seen showed the love and care for each other with Aditya carrying Priya to bed to make her comfortable and Priya asking if Aditya had eaten and if everything was ok. Another positive step forward in their relationship. And as the lovebirds fall asleep in each others arms, we see in  complete contrast the other newly wed couple. Gaurav sleeping away from Vidya on the couch.
No matter what Gaurav says but he does care alot for Vidya. Him wanting to find out where Vidya went so early in the morning.When he found out from Devyani that Vidya had told her everything he wasn't happy about it. Devyani was right too, worried about Vidya. If she had been understanding from the beginning she wouldn't have ruined a young girls life.
Vidya looked very pretty in her new look. It must have taken a lot of guts for her to go visit Arti. It was hard to understand from Artis expressions what shes really feeling. One minute i'm thinking she doesn't like Vidya telling her to leave Gaurav the next she looks pleased with Vidyas confidence to win back Gaurav.
Devyani seemed  to look happy that Tara goes to her with the mothers day present.
From the precap it looks like if SSP succeeds in making Tara understand then he will have a higher ranking in Uttaras books.
How could i forget to mention Adiyas bathroom scene it was cute and funny at the same time.

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlunia

@Ashi...Hiya...have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Feel free to jump in and share your views!

Thanks for Welcome.I love maryada its very good show.I will try to be more active on this forum.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Well said Fiz! 🤗

Ashi...glad to hear that! This forum could use more active members! 😆