Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 6, 2011 (Page 2)

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Divya...LOL...I don't think RaQesh's lifting of Ridhi that way had to do with her weight. He is not as "muscular" as say Dakssh! ROFL I get why Vidya's character would want to go confront Aarti but as a cinematic plot device, I found it very cliched. Even the shot of them standing kinda back to back was reminiscent of Silsila. Ermm

Shreya...very good point about what Vidya said and the continuity in to today's episode. I guess I was ok with it as they showed her leave before Gaurav left. That said...how did Vidya know where Aarti lived? LOL

I too was wondering how vidya found Aarti's houseShockedLOL 

Earlier Adi carried priya with easeLOL (remember Jadu hai nasha hai ) what happened to him today LOL ...he should take vitamin tablets LOL

Edited by divyakeerhi - 06 May 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Sonia...thanks and right back at ya! Smile I also noticed Gaurav starting to reply to the questions from Sweety but he changed his mood on seeing Devyani...Ermm...would have been nice to hear him praise Vidya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lld89divyakshettyKai.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

jaya afta readin ur this View ! I have to watch y-day n todays epi !! buh seems like will watch thm afta Xams =/ !! buh have to see how cheenu is changin towards Vidya Confused !! n if he is Woow thts so unpredictable Confused !! 

Mana...HugGood luck with your exams sweets! The episodes  from Wednesday onwards have been good...balanced and moving forward.

Divya...LOL...true!

divyakshetty

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Feel so sorry for all 4 women of Maryada.

Edited by Ashi22 - 06 May 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lld89BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@Ashi...Hiya...have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Feel free to jump in and share your views!

Ashi22

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

A lovely start with Aditya Priya. Their seen showed the love and care for each other with Aditya carrying Priya to bed to make her comfortable and Priya asking if Aditya had eaten and if everything was ok. Another positive step forward in their relationship. And as the lovebirds fall asleep in each others arms, we see in  complete contrast the other newly wed couple. Gaurav sleeping away from Vidya on the couch.
No matter what Gaurav says but he does care alot for Vidya. Him wanting to find out where Vidya went so early in the morning.When he found out from Devyani that Vidya had told her everything he wasn't happy about it. Devyani was right too, worried about Vidya. If she had been understanding from the beginning she wouldn't have ruined a young girls life.
Vidya looked very pretty in her new look. It must have taken a lot of guts for her to go visit Arti. It was hard to understand from Artis expressions what shes really feeling. One minute i'm thinking she doesn't like Vidya telling her to leave Gaurav the next she looks pleased with Vidyas confidence to win back Gaurav.
Devyani seemed  to look happy that Tara goes to her with the mothers day present.
From the precap it looks like if SSP succeeds in making Tara understand then he will have a higher ranking in Uttaras books.
How could i forget to mention Adiyas bathroom scene it was cute and funny at the same time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lld89divyakshettyBheegiBasantiKai.

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@Ashi...Hiya...have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Feel free to jump in and share your views!
Thanks for Welcome.I love maryada its very good show.I will try to be more active on this forum.

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Well said Fiz! Hug

Ashi...glad to hear that! This forum could use more active members! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index