See IF U AGREE WITH ME OR NOT... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Actually Khushi the wedding sequence was a prolonged shoot so may be for that reason her lehenga was not that charming & heavy in the wedding..I loved the lehenga of the wedding Promo more ..๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyways our princess always rocksss ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah u might be right..and becoz of the continuous shooting wearing the same clothes again and again...might be that's why she was looking tired too in some pics...yes, her promo one which we get to see in the start of the episodes is a very beautiful one and she does look beautiful in that...
i agree dear...but i dont blame CVs for that.

if we have noticed...Geet has always done this...whenever we thought she is looking her best now...she comes up more glorious the next time...amazing us and getting us  out of our senses...

omg..being a girl..its so surprising ..how come she manages to do this everytime๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Offcourse khushi dear agree...she is looking absolutely gorgeous and graceful...her whole attire is so perfect that she is looking like a newly wedded bride...so that should make our munda more impatient to have his mazdoori woh bhi  poori eik saath...waise khushi if you remember geet said on tues kal doonge but that kal did'nt come...or parsoon ...tarsoon bhi guzar gya...wohi cv's case of amnesia...maan kangan bhi bhool gaya phir se to give it to geet...i was happy to see tej pammi track gets attention and would be happy if sorted by our geet...
Originally posted by sush1

Even I felt the same. Now let us apply some logic to this illogical GHSP๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Geet did not look so bridal during her marriage so no SR ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Geet looks very preety and like a bride during KC so SR??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We fans are real despo and optimistic๐Ÿคฃ

Jokes apart, I think she looks preety because of that dot dot thing on the border of her pallu which covers her head beautifully like a jewel.๐Ÿ˜ณ. Maan ne ek baar use dekh liya to pura kissa khatam.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yes we are ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL at times of maneet scenes

but jokes apart  she looks beauuutiful

in both  marriage and kc

but more in kc 

yup i agree..
i feel she looks great when she is simple..
whenever her makeup is over done then...her beauty gets losted...
may be coz the wedding scenes wentwhole week or even ore than tht...thtswhy she didnt look tht good..but i remember when they were shootin for th cover scene of wed..in tht segment shewas looking awsumly beautiful...
but she is fab...
here in KC picx...she is in simple red suit n just minimum jewellery which i love abt her...
 but her eyes r  so so beautiful.
she is loking great...
i love her...this girl rocks.
eagerly wanna see this epi...
she is looking good in attires
u r rite dear.she luks stunning in every attire๐Ÿ˜›

Right Sneha,  

Looking more beautiful, though I like her in all attires๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by serenelove

Right Sneha,  

Looking more beautiful, though I like her in all attires๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, she looks so good in everything...but in this one compared with the other wedding finery she is very simply dressed and yet she is looking so beautiful...Do i get to know ur name...i can then refer to u by that...that is if u don't mind ...
She is looking very cute,nice,stunning,marvellous and beautiful in every dress.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
               But u r right she is looking even more gorgeous in this dress๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š