See IF U AGREE WITH ME OR NOT...

Posted: 12 years ago
DD is looking so beautiful in these...even more than what she had looked in those wedding scenes...
Make no mistake,i too know she looked very beautiful in the wedding seq...but in these Karwa Chauth Pics she is looking extremely beautiful...
 JUST SEE FOR URSELF AND COMPARE...AND SEE IF U AGREE WITH ME

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
Even I felt the same. Now let us apply some logic to this illogical GHSPπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Geet did not look so bridal during her marriage so no SR 😭
Geet looks very preety and like a bride during KC so SR??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We fans are real despo and optimistic🀣

Jokes apart, I think she looks preety because of that dot dot thing on the border of her pallu which covers her head beautifully like a jewel.😳. Maan ne ek baar use dekh liya to pura kissa khatam.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hopeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she looks stunning and gorgeous in both attiresπŸ˜‰
I also like how her mangalsutra accentuates her beauty in the kaurvachaut pics, very beautiful!

you are right...she does look even more beautiful in the KC pic...just when i think she can't get any pretier...they prove me wrong...thanks for the pics!

Originally posted by sush1

Even I felt the same. Now let us apply some logic to this illogical GHSPπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Geet did not look so bridal during her marriage so no SR 😭
Geet looks very preety and like a bride during KC so SR??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We fans are real despo and optimistic🀣

Jokes apart, I think she looks preety because of that dot dot thing on the border of her pallu which covers her head beautifully like a jewel.😳. Maan ne ek baar use dekh liya to pura kissa khatam.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hopeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOGIC and GHSP...that was the joke!!!! ROFL
anyway...we are all despo...for sure...and we will apply anything and everything in the name of surity and logic to get to prove it is abt time we get to witness their SR and KISS...PLZ...
NO...NO...NO...plz dont let him go behoosh after seeing her beautiful roop...otherwise AGAIN no SRπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

she looks stunning and gorgeous in both attiresπŸ˜‰
I also like how her mangalsutra accentuates her beauty in the kaurvachaut pics, very beautiful!

That piece of ornament accentuates the occassion too...so all in all she is looking perfect...fit and ready for...sigh!!! a whole lot of things...πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
yup she is looking more pretty in the KC attire...
Originally posted by undisclosed

you are right...she does look even more beautiful in the KC pic...just when i think she can't get any pretier...they prove me wrong...thanks for the pics!

There is something in her eyes as with every scene she can and does wonderful things to give us such an effect...and ur welcome.
Originally posted by mayadika11

yup she is looking more pretty in the KC attire...

Actually Khushi the wedding sequence was a prolonged shoot so may be for that reason her lehenga was not that charming & heavy in the wedding..I loved the lehenga of the wedding Promo more ..πŸ˜‰
Anyways our princess always rocksss πŸ˜