Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bavdfan

The fact that Gaushala, Mirdang, (Jumka) but also Murli and his wife are thinking in a bad way of the new characters is the right thing to do.
Kamla and Bansi are just so naive, it makes me angry.

About the daal scene, I was shocked how Kamla was bashing Gau.  Ashatami attitude was so impolite! one can't act like that in someone else house!

Jhumka doesn't have a real mind of her own - she's a ditz, and just a sock puppet for Gau.  If she had half a brain, she'd forcefully demand - in front of everybody - that she be allowed to either go home, or marry Dumroo, and threaten to expose Gau's plots & plans to the rest of the family.  Instead, she lets Gau manipulate her.  It's so maddening to watch, although it's hilarious when she screws things up.

Murli is right, but the motivations of Gau is totally different.  Even if Murari and Ashtik had come w/ pure & good intentions, Gau would have reacted the same way, making it somewhat tragic.  But since they themselves are such kameenas, that makes this track funny.

On the dal tug-of-war, both were @ fault - why are you hard on Kamala for bashing Gau? - She richly deserved every bit of it!!!  If Ashtami, as a guest, shouldn't have tried grabbing the dish, Gau, by the same logic, is the hostess, and should have let these 3, as well as Dhara, have a priority here.  But obviously, she is devoid of manners.  FF was right about pot, kettle & black.

Besides, it's too early for Kamala to scold Ashtami like she's her own bahu - she isn't, not as yet.  Also, Murari did scold Ashtami from his end, so both women did get scolded by their respective elders.
Originally posted by: hashbrown

the scene at the table was a wild one... specially when someone has only been a guest of few hours...

i liked the last scene. there were good facial expressions by murli and bharti and they both looked good when they smiled.

i really hope bharti stops calling that evil guy her babuji, since she is resolute to follow murli in every single matter.

I agree that Ashtami should have let Gau take the dal, and then helped herself, but Gau was equally, if not more, at fault here.  However, given that Kamansi has told Murari that their home is here, and they'll be living here from now on, I don't completely blame Ashtami for acting like this place was hers.  But I was shocked when Murari pointed out that Gau was senior to her in status - for once, I'd like Gau to be a devrani, and I'm not thinking of Jhumka.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 udpate fuzzy👍🏼

i didn't understand the jhumka, veena serving part. bharti, gau & ashtami should be the ones serving. they're the DILs. after all the trio entrants are not guests now. so even ashtami should be working🤢

So the cat fight has begun with daal LOL!😆 Poor bhanji...😆 so kamala took the side of ashtami. Murari to make sure his plan doesn't fail makes ashtami say sorry to gau.

Murli stopping murari from sitting on the chair meant for the head of the family was a mindblowing moment👏But nobody seemed to be impressed with murli's remark🤢 When bharti was hesitated to accept the money from murari, kamala seemed to be making a sarcastic remark intentionally to let murli hear that murari is bharti's FIL😡 Ok so kamala has started to irritate all over again & bharti calling murari babuji really got on my nerves🤬 In fact murli seemed angry too😡 It was good on murli's side to leave the dining table👍🏼After all nobody was missing him😡

So the CVs didn't disappoint the bharli fans. So murli didn't throw his tantrum on bharti in fact its bharti this time LOL! 😆Murli told bharti that murari can never change & is lying & no matter whatever happens he's not going to fall for it. Good guessing murli👏 I seriously hope he don't fall in murari's trap & is able to stand strong & unaffected even when gomti's name is mentioned🤔

Hmm, bharti swore that no matter whatever decision murli will take, she'll always be by his side. Bharti now that you've made your promise, don't forget that later. Which means from now onwards you're not going to call murari babuji coz murli doesn't regard him as his father; better call him chachaji next time otherwise...😡😡😡

fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks everyone. 😊

I didn't think there was anything about Jhumka helping to serve. To me it merely seemed like the young ones were helping to serve that's all. If I am not mistaken didn't Gau help prepare the food. So I don't think there was anything in that. Even in my family, usually the younger girls and guys would help to serve (if there is a function or there are guests) while the older ones would be asked to sit together with the guests.

As for Gau fighting with Ashtami, that was just bad manners on Gau's side because Ashtami was the guest, so she shld have let her have the dhal not put up a fight.

I am not mad at Bharti  ( for now), to me she is just behaving politely and civilised to the guests, who happened to be her husband's real family.  But I am throughly irritated with her mahanata and bashans asking  Murli to let it go. I think Murli has every right to behave they way he did and think what he wants to about Murari and Co.😡
However since Bharti has promised to support Murli's decision, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.  Let's see if she puts her money where her mouth is.😳😈

I do like the Bharli scene, it was nice to see another side of  Murli, who found Bharti endearing 😃 . At first their scenes looked a bit out of place but it's growing on me 😕 ( I am hopeless😛)

@CB Avdesh is mine mine mine 😍