•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I quit this stupid show.I'm sooo angry today.Today I can't watch full episode.I can't tolerate this nonsense anymore.Now Abhi fall for Naina.Its too much.Naina is a stupid girl.How could she don't understand Daksh loves her.They are drugging the show.Another boring thing in show is Akruti's love story.Suddenly they focus more on Abhi & Akruti. Anyway I'm not watching this show anymore.Good luck everyone with this Abhi-Naina's love story. 
Lol.Lol.You're gud at taking quick decisions!>..

Yaar dkeho,simple si baat hai.It's basically a love story,and no love story is complete until and unless millions and zillions of ppl do not interfere.This just brings the two ppl even more closer.What say??>...Let's just enjoy wht we're getting,as all's well that ends well.And we know-it's simply DakshNa from the beginning!!!...So,chill and dun' leave!!!>..We dun' wanna miss an interesting member!!
Plz dont leave😭  the writers have to bring in new people to move the story along if N&D get together to soon then no story... this way a spanner is thrown in ie Abhi and Maudhara... Naina thinkd daksh is in love with someone else and she dosnt what to get in the way😒 she will not say anything and if it means she has to be with Abhi to give Daksh his happiness she will👎🏼 its up to Daksh to make the move and not let her go
Originally posted by Afrad

I quit this stupid show.I'm sooo angry today.Today I can't watch full episode.I can't tolerate this nonsense anymore.Now Abhi fall for Naina.Its too much.Naina is a stupid girl.How could she don't understand Daksh loves her.They are drugging the show.Another boring thing in show is Akruti's love story.Suddenly they focus more on Abhi & Akruti. Anyway I'm not watching this show anymore.Good luck everyone with this Abhi-Naina's love story. 

tumhe gussa hone ki poora haq hai aur woh jayas bhi hai
dont worry aisa kuch bhi nahin hoga
abhi sirf daksh ki madat karne aaya hai
naina itni pyaari hai ki use dekhkar kisi ko bhi pyaar ho sakta hai😳
i think wohi abhi ko huva hai
naina abhi se pyaar nahin karti
so darne ki koi baat nahi hai
plzzz dont say that you will quit the show
bcoz of our forum members yeh show kamiyab hua hai
so relax and watch the show
most probably maha epi mein dakshna ka pyaar sabke saamne ayega
just wait and watch
 keep patience dear

Oh.. i am wondering on this type of posting...!!! yes, it is sure that if they are showing the Abhi - Naina track, i will also stop watching it. But now, I am not upset. Because it is clear that for Naina, Daksh is more that Abhi. Thats y she helps him, supports him, disclose the secrets to him only etc. Also it is shown that when Abhi teases Daksh more, she does not like it and she talks there. And I still feel that Naina loves Daksh inside and she does not tell the same. I don't think that she will accept the proposal of Abhi even if he seriuosly does it. So please show a little more patience, and make it clear that they are going to that track or not. Sometimes, it may for Naina to reveal/realise that she is in love with Daksh. What do you say?
we will get dakshna one day... and these choti choti hurdles are going to give something big of dakshna...

but i agree... cv's focus more on akruti's boring track and ignore dakshnabhi track...
I have quit the show long time back becoz they r showing all scrap specially when madhura came.i am not going to see it untill dasknaina union.
Oh God! SSBN is much more balanced pout as compared to other shows! Its just a passing phase. Lets just wait and watch. I'm sure that when Dakshna unite their relationship will be very strong.
hey jst wait dnt quit so soon... 
all will be gud soon!!!!! 😃