Naina for Daksh, Abhi just leave

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know my title might sound very hard Abhi but i knew i didnt like him as soon as step foot on the show! Well like the article says that Naina will be upset about Daksh's 'marriage' to Madhura as she knows deep inside she loves him too! ;) 

So in Maha Episode, Daksh and Naina will confess their love for each other! ;) Abhi will be left disappointed and frankly that doesnt bother me one bit! ;)

He should leave as soon as the confession happens as he will be 'kebab mein haddi'! :D

In the end of it all,  no matter what Abhi does like that stupid 'proposal' or tell Naina he loves her, she loves only and only her Daksh! ;) So Abhi better find someone else! ;)

Daksh and Naina always! ;)

Wat say? U agree with me? Plz comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you N&D are made for each other. I dont want Abhi to leave i think he is like Kaka he put Rohni and in her place very tactfully and i think he will be the one to bring N&D together he sees the chemistry between them😍
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry daksh and naina sirf ek doosre ke liye bane hain😳😳😳😳
😳
luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you guys naina and daksh are made for each other... i am sure they will be together...
ntsindia thumbnail
Frankly, I still do not think that Naina is going to love Abhi. She is also not a person who falls in love easily like Daksh. She has strong point of view about it. So I strongly believe that Abhi's love is for Naina to reveal/realise that she is in love with Daksh and she cannot c another person in that place or Daksh to step his foot forward for his love. And you c, After Daksh tells the truth to Madhura, she will be upset. and here Abhi also. So sometimes, they together do something for our Dakshna and they love each other. problem solved rite??? think positively. as you said, Daksh and Naina always! ;) I want that.. that only.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really like Abhi. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE Dakshna. I just love the character of Abhi very much. He's charming and funny. ^_^ I don't want him and Naina to get together, since she's only Daksh', and don't worry, I' m sure they won't get together. :)
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys jst chill i dnt thnk naina is going to luv abhi...
she is made for daksha!!! 
nd i thnk abhi & that idiot madhura's presence will make naina knw wt exactly she wants!! πŸ˜Š
ntsindia thumbnail
Do you feel that Naina also thinks about Daksh always??? Last day, suddenly she told Abhi that she forgot to take something from home and left. Today she went near Daksh and advised him that gift her somthing special that will be remmebred for ever. Always, she does not forget to make Daksh happy b4 going to bed (sorry scene, spectacles searching etc). She gives support to him at any situation - in the Aku case, Madhura case etc. For her, daksh's happiness is more... What do you think? So i think, she will not love Abhi...
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Do you feel that Naina also thinks about Daksh always??? Last day, suddenly she told Abhi that she forgot to take something from home and left. Today she went near Daksh and advised him that gift her somthing special that will be remmebred for ever. Always, she does not forget to make Daksh happy b4 going to bed (sorry scene, spectacles searching etc). She gives support to him at any situation - in the Aku case, Madhura case etc. For her, daksh's happiness is more... What do you think? So i think, she will not love Abhi...

yaa she doesnt love abhi

but we cant say anything we cant trust cv's
they may do anything
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but in ssbn if cvs do anything against viewers wish i.e. naina falling for abhi or daksh marrying madhura (anyway it wont happen i think coz daksh told he is not loving her acc. to the precap) then their trp will come down to 0 that is for sure.  so better they show us what we wish to see hehe