Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rims you arent late jaan🤗 its my birthday today lol the thread was posted early becuase of time difference ;D really thank you soo soo much for the birthday wishes🤗🤗🤗
totally understand guys already knew you guys have been busy🤗but you guys took out time to wish me means just soo soo much🤗guys the sigg wasnt need i knew how you were really you wishing would had been more than enough🤗 this is really sweet🤗i LOVE it totally Hottt ;p thank a Ton🤗 
Tc LoveYouBoth Sofia x
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I Love Both Rims =D lol yeah the hand i get what you mean ;D thanks lot 🤗x
wida thumbnail
heheheh rims when promos come ot than i will make some stuff hehehe

wohooo.. almost done hehehe.. you going fast
than finaly you will be more active right? hehe
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

/QUOTE]

aww thank you sofi...he used to be known as manoj...but his real name is karnvir...which is what he changed to!!! no hun, the stuff is from KZK days...i wish the promo was out...cause i would be going gaga over it wtih widsie!!

hint hint wids...you better take your time out...and make you avis on him, when the promo comes out...NO EXCUSES accepted!!!!!😆

the sig that you are asking about is from one of the KZK promo!!!!😃

Ur welcome Rimss🤗 i see i used to be confused just never asked anyone😆😳 OMG really lol i thought some were from new promo or something becuase i didnt watch KZK from begining and i didnt see Karnvir's entry in KZK either i remember seeing when Prem and Mukti were staying in a mechanic shop was it?😕 and mukti drinks some of his sharab and get drunk😆 lol totally😉 Widzi are you listening?😛
i see yeah i never saw that promo😃

oh wowww...you should have seen that show...it was darn too awesome..i think i know which scene you are talking about...

[QUOTE=-Sofia-]Rims you arent late jaan🤗 its my birthday today lol the thread was posted early becuase of time difference ;D really thank you soo soo much for the birthday wishes🤗🤗🤗
totally understand guys already knew you guys have been busy🤗but you guys took out time to wish me means just soo soo much🤗guys the sigg wasnt need i knew how you were really you wishing would had been more than enough🤗 this is really sweet🤗i LOVE it totally Hottt ;p thank a Ton🤗 
Tc LoveYouBoth Sofia x
oh ok...i saw that they made a post already...and i wasn't sure about what day it was when i updated..i was thinking maybe i did get busy with work and what not lol...i know...it wasn't necessary but its always appreciative ;) im glad you liked it!!😃

[QUOTE=-Sofia-]I Love Both Rims =D lol yeah the hand i get what you mean ;D thanks lot 🤗x
haha i got rid of it...but i still dont like it lol

[QUOTE=wida] heheheh rims when promos come ot than i will make some stuff hehehe

wohooo.. almost done hehehe.. you going fast
than finaly you will be more active right? hehe
good...thank god...at least you agreed without any arguements lol...
i think so...but this week is so darn slow...i don't know abt active status lol...
did you read my PM?
-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
**do not ask for any resources and don't cutout any creations**
**do not quote update, as it makes the page loading slower**
**upload on your own server..it BARELY takes 1 min**

~ Freebies ~

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res... haha see no warning needed i find out any ways...
-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^ yh right...you just got lucky...anyways...as i said...does it matter lolz?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
They are all so so so amazing thanks for making some Sk^2 esp love love the last one that light texture adds so much to it just simply love it to bits
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg! I love the sec to the last one :) sorry guys! I m hellla busy with uni :/ so hardly come on IF :(

but amazing stuff :)
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful creation ...sply the last SS one.s Blame it the Pic ... they look so goodin that one