India-Forums

Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg (Page 17)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
BTW just wanna say it here currently I am using my request from Jhanvi since it's only been one day LOL I don't feel right changing my dabba but trust me I LOVED my request and will use it tomorrow promise :) I really do appreciate it muaaah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-breadbutter-Rimsie.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wwoww yaar! mytho one is my favv! esp how u did the merging w/ the pics on the right side! superb work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I love the coloring on this one soo much :D
^amazing blending & love the way you wrote the text!

thank you ashu!!! appreciate it!!

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Beautiful work:) LOVE the colouring..especially the icons for Fatima:)

thanks sneha!! i just left the icons plain since i liked them like that...plus i was confused on what to addd!!!LOL

Originally posted by -Sary-

OMFG :O I LOVE LOVE LOVE my requests :| :| :| Thanks so much :D I am going to use ASAP I am glad you made two versions of the avi LOL though now I am going to have a hard time choosing which one to use :P And the siggy came out just the way I wanted it! Thanks once again muaaah! On the other note rest of them came out great as well :D You guys are SO GOOD man :|

aww thank you sary!! im glad you liked both of your reqs!!!Embarrassed Big smile
Big smile
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Right when I log on IF, I see you updated! That makes me happieee :D

Ahhh gorgeous work on the requests! Fatima's sig is absolutely adorable.. She looks so pretty :) Janaki's is beautifuuulll! And Sary's is stunning! I love her avis the most. I wanna chori it so bad LOL and my aviii Shocked OMMMG love love it! Thanks so much. Where is my sig though? Is that gonna be in the next update? LOL

thats a gr8 coincidence...actually iwasn't planning on updating sicne i didn't do much...however..i got all the avis done this afternoon so i though why not!! im glad you liked your avis...yh your sig will be in the next update or the one after that lolz!! haven't started so cna't promise when it will be!!!

Originally posted by -Sary-

BTW just wanna say it here currently I am using my request from Jhanvi since it's only been one day LOL I don't feel right changing my dabba but trust me I LOVED my request and will use it tomorrow promise :) I really do appreciate it muaaah!

oh thats fine..i understand...don't worry..take your time!!!Big smile

Originally posted by desigrl05

wwoww yaar! mytho one is my favv! esp how u did the merging w/ the pics on the right side! superb work!

thank you janu!!! oh that...i just blended them like i usually do...and erased everything in the background!!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you Glitter Graphics
Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Thank you SO much for my request, Rima! The way you brightened and colorized the pics is utter perfection! I just love my request sooo much that I can go on and on praising it, but I might end up writing a novel.Wink

I will definitely use the sig for a long long time, I just love it sooo much!Big smile

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 May 2011 at 6:09pm

Rimsie.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima791

thats a gr8 coincidence...actually iwasn't planning on updating sicne i didn't do much...however..i got all the avis done this afternoon so i though why not!! im glad you liked your avis...yh your sig will be in the next update or the one after that lolz!! haven't started so cna't promise when it will be!!!

Oh I see, I thought you posted the sig but IF was acting up and I couldnt see it but thats fine.. I HOPE its in the next updateee. LOL I saved the avis and I will use them with the sig when you post it. THANKS Rims!!

Rimsie.

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
AWESOME creationz :)

Rimsie.

theaisha IF-Sizzlerz
theaisha
theaisha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
r i m s Hug
ahh what an updd? mann all these SALU avis are superhot^ ur colouring is awoseme, and yahh aditti sugg by fatu all are BEAUTIFUL love the sig'

janaki one is totally fab' love how u used the pics together^

farzana & sary avis are too great, loveboth style jana ;/

and lastly JW sig is totally pretty. you're a m a z i n g dear^

keep rocking =) 
love ya always,
aishi

Rimsie.

Go to top