Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

wooow lved all avis and sigs.
oohh KJ avis are very very beautiful. liked style on JW sig woow

senorita

thank you seno..im glad you liked those!!

thank you sofi!!!i had that song saved to my comp since it acme out and you sugg and i was like okay..let me give it a try...and i made it...soyh!!!😆 😃

Welcomee😃 yara which song ?😕 didnt Meri Ada Bhi Just come out just saw this new song from salman ready film yesterday have u seen it age ago?😃

dhinka chika song..i had it saved in my comp from like the day it came out...but never really had a chnace...i saw the song that you wanted me to make avis from...but i don't like it that much yhet...maybe let me listen to it..few time and i'll like it after that lol

[QUOTE=wida] lovelovelove tha sallu avis they so awesomee..both texturess... :D..and colorings id otn se emuch difference hehe
ok you knwo my comment on the reqs..
except these ones:
the avis are so amazing i love farzanas avis especially theysooo awesomeee...

btw i downloaded internet explore 9 and everythign looks so different for mee
even the font on IF looks diff  :S ehehe

thanks twinuy!!!! there is no difff other than texture/brush 😆 really?? i have wanted to try it..but i like firefox...and i got used to it so im like whatever...plus..using IE increases your chance of getting hacked..at laest thats what i was told😛
Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

WOW I LOVE your avis!! The AG siggy came out really well and the colouring on it looks beautiful!! I love the borders on Sallu avis and Sary's request

thanks fatima..im gla you liked them...

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Another amazing update!

Loved the requests! They look stunning! =)

thank you manisha...glad to see your around more now!!

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Thank you SO much for my request, Rima! The way you brightened and colorized the pics is utter perfection! I just love my request sooo much that I can go on and on praising it, but I might end up writing a novel.😉

I will definitely use the sig for a long long time, I just love it sooo much!😃

-Janu

thank you janu..im glad you liked it yaar!!😳
Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

sallu avis are  awesome yaar , love these avis yaar. thye are soo nice yaar ...
all the request cam out really nice yaar  and love the sahar and farzu one yaar , the avi are super cute and amazing yaar 

and this sig is my fav yaar, u made it really pretty yaar , LOVE IT yaar 

sorry that i quote this sig yaar  and good luck for the requests yaar 

thanks yaar..im glad you liked it...that was both of our job!!! so yh im glad too!!😳 😃
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[/QUOTE]

dhinka chika song..i had it saved in my comp from like the day it came out...but never really had a chnace...i saw the song that you wanted me to make avis from...but i don't like it that much yhet...maybe let me listen to it..few time and i'll like it after that lol

[QUOTE]
Yeah i loving all the songs😃
yeah listen to it couple of times 😃 the first time when i listened to it i thought it was ok
2nd i was loving it😃
-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
**do not ask for any resources and don't cutout any creations**
**do not quote update, as it makes the page loading slower**
**upload on your own server..it BARELY takes 1 min**

~ Freebies ~
Sallu...2versions..shini and sofi's sugg :)

DamonRose..2versions...esp for raee!

~ Reqs ~
-Farzana-(didn't like version one, lets fly was just too much so i took it out in v2)

aisha_1992

-Durgavnii-

shini..please pm the requesters😳

Request List

**SHINI - 2 Sigs**

Page 3
-Sofia- ( 2sig + match icons )
 -Fatima-  ( 2sig + match icons )

Page 4
-Durgavnii-  ( avi + sig&match icons )
aisha_1992  ( 2sig + match icons )

Page 6
-kirulicious-  ( sig )
-Diya-  ( res )

Page 7
AbhayVakil_1992 ( sig )

Page 10
-Sky-  ( sig + icons )
-Sary-  ( sig + vid avi )

PLEASE EDIT ASAP!
Edited by -breadbutter- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sallu sigs are cute.. i love him alot.😃
DamonRose sigs are beautiful.. liked coloring
aww loved Farzana req alot.. A PERFECT HUG..☺️ liked both version
ohh liked Avni req avi also..

my request
OMG very beautiful.. liked coloring and textxure u used..
aww awww☺️☺️
thanku

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMGosh :| Amazing update man! LOVE LOVE LOVE how all of them came out :D Farzuu's request is so cahuteee <333 Sallu ones are so hot :D The avi is so pretty :) All in all great update! Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE GUYS!!!!
SALMAN ONES ARE FABBB!!SAVED USING =D
REQS ARE FABBB!
LOVED FIRST REQ MOST =D

TC
LOVEYOU GUYS!!
SOFIA
XXX
XXX
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved :P

EEEPSSS I love my requesssttt! Thank you so much Rimaa! You the best honestly. I love it soo much! 😍 Coloring.. font.. textures.. KAJEN.. everything looks just amazing <33 I lovee the Salluu sigs! Its superb! The Damon-Rose walla is nice alsoo! And I love Aisha's request as well. It is sooo awesome. WOW and Durgavni's avi is amazing! 😳 Thank you sooo much 🤗

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG...GOD you made RD sig.....wohooo and esp for me☺️☺️☺️ I can't keep my eyes of them, i love the siggy both the versions, the blending is simply awesome and the coloring is beautiful, Ahaaa i can stare at this sig forever and more😍 Its so bad that this Fandom doesnt get much Love coz it totally deserves and your touch on that pics simply makes them more divine😍I have no words to say how much I love this and How can I ever thank you for it, coz it was a real surprise and It made me sooo Happy..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH🤗🤗 gonna use it right away, btw the rest of the update is awesome too, esp the sallu sig, i love the coloring, love how you made the red pop out and the text is cool too and the reqs came out stunning 😳😃
thanks for sharing them,you made my day,love you ❤️