Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zarwulicious-

sighh damon klaus avi's/... awesomee

aww thanks zarwu!!!

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

First of all I am really sorry rima yaar .. i was so busy and then  my laptop screen is broken yaar , but today i got new laptop so yay yaar 
anyways coming to the update yaar...
.ayesha.

OMFG β˜ΊοΈ i LOVE LOVE my request yaar ..u did amazing Job yaar , i really like the outcome yaar, and it is super Awesome yaar and the way u use all the pics are awesome yaar and please don't feel bad i am the one who give u the different pics and i understand yaar But this sig is really good yaar , really loved yaar .. i will use the sig Thursday yaar, i just changed my dabba yaar :$
Thank you so much for awesome sig yaar 

coming to the other avis ... your new big style avi are  rocking yaar and i really like the demon one yaar .. 

page128
the Kjan avis are πŸ˜ they are love yaar ... desi boys avis are fumy cute .. looks awesome yaar. 
page 132 
I Love this body gourd sig yaar , your blending and the color are super super super Good yaar ... one of my fav from you yaar , all the pics u use for it is nice yaar , the Gk  sigies are fab yaar and i wanted to ask you something but if u don't mind , can you tell me the name of the text u use on them yaar.. and if u don't want to then it's alright yaar :)
Kajen avii is cute yaar, love it yaar TVD avis are superb yaar 
pyar kiya to darna kya  this is the first time i have seen something on this movie yar .. it was super awesome yaar .. make more yaar 
page136 
I must say Kajen avis steal the update yaar, save them yaar, and WOW supernatural fab stuff yaar 
page141
premeer is stuning .. i love the white circle things texture yaar and really nice blending yaar , u made sig on Forwood .. they are my second fav in Tvd . super yaar your avis are amazing yaar .. lovely work .. Keep up the awesome work yaar!!! 

I am so happy that i commented on all the updates yaar ... 
update soon yaar 

its okay yaar...i understnad...thats good that you got the new laptop!!!Big smile what kinda laptop did you get?? aww thanks for liking your req...you can tak your time...its okay don't feel bad yaar...its okay...you can use it whenever you can...i loved reading your long ass comment...im glad you liked the other stuff...you said name of the text? what do you mean? like what font??? you got me lost there...anyhoo...its good to see you back...and fianlly WELCOME BACK!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Rimsie. thumbnail
 **do not ask for any resources and don't cutout any creations**
**do not quote update, as it makes the page loading slower**
**upload on your own server..it BARELY takes 1 min**

~ Freebies ~
Prem and Heer
old version:

new version: erased the texture spots

new sig...a lil too pink...but i realized it after i closed off the everything lol

Salman Khan

Forwood

Damon

Ranveer-Anushka

Suggestion List

Maaneet
Dharampatni
PLL
Khidar and ashar
Harman Baweja
Edited by rima791 - 12 years ago
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im saving that salman sig and what's the difference between the 1st and the 2nd Prem & Heer sig... i dont see the difference mind telling me...
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww the second PremHeer one's cuuutee, it is pink but I still love ittt! πŸ˜ƒ

And aww the Sallu one's cute 😳 And ooh Forwood <333 They may be the only reason I still watch it πŸ˜†

And damn the Ranveer-Anushka one's gorgeous! πŸ˜ƒ
Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

im saving that salman sig and what's the difference between the 1st and the 2nd Prem & Heer sig... i dont see the difference mind telling me...

thanks shini...like i said...in the first one...when i saw in my home comp, i saw two places where i saw the texture wasn't erased very welll so i had to fix that...

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Awww the second PremHeer one's cuuutee, it is pink but I still love ittt! πŸ˜ƒ

And aww the Sallu one's cute 😳 And ooh Forwood <333 They may be the only reason I still watch it πŸ˜†

And damn the Ranveer-Anushka one's gorgeous! πŸ˜ƒ

aww thanks meeru...yh liil too pink but i still like it lolz!!! you don't like damon?!?! how dare you!!!!😲 πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ah absolutely GORGEOUS stuffs! I love the styles and colourings! The gifs are sooo amazing! I love the Salman siggy! It's absolutely beautiful! :) 
indiandoll89 thumbnail
pshh rims you should knowww by nowwwπŸ˜› I'm not a Damon fan *braces self for the danda's coming my way*
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh awsomeee i loved the forwood and damon looks fabouis thoose colouring really mesmerising awsome awsome awsome ...loved the ph blending soo awsome grt work guys
Rimsie. thumbnail
@Meeru: GET OUTTT...(don't leave)NO WAY!!!!!!!! WHY NOT???? Edited by rima791 - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
I won't leave πŸ˜† but I've just never been a fan of the character, I think Ian's amazing but I just can't stand Damon sometimes πŸ˜›

On a side note though πŸ˜ƒ You shud make some stefan/damon avis! πŸ˜ƒ