Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful work Klaus/Damon ones are so hot! love caro-tyler sig so much its soo pretty<3
wida thumbnail
lvoelovelove t
premer one is so adorable
but the forwood one is the best omg soo b eautifull just awesome
and teh supernatural ones!! wow i love the bigger styles hehe..
and avis aree damn goodd
-Zaara- thumbnail

very nice update!

the Prem-Heer siggy is fab
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sighh damon klaus avi's/... awesomee
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First of all I am really sorry rima yaar .. i was so busy and then  my laptop screen is broken yaar , but today i got new laptop so yay yaar 
anyways coming to the update yaar...
.ayesha.

OMFG โ˜บ๏ธ i LOVE LOVE my request yaar ..u did amazing Job yaar , i really like the outcome yaar, and it is super Awesome yaar and the way u use all the pics are awesome yaar and please don't feel bad i am the one who give u the different pics and i understand yaar But this sig is really good yaar , really loved yaar .. i will use the sig Thursday yaar, i just changed my dabba yaar :$
Thank you so much for awesome sig yaar 

coming to the other avis ... your new big style avi are  rocking yaar and i really like the demon one yaar .. 

page128
the Kjan avis are ๐Ÿ˜ they are love yaar ... desi boys avis are fumy cute .. looks awesome yaar. 
page 132 
I Love this body gourd sig yaar , your blending and the color are super super super Good yaar ... one of my fav from you yaar , all the pics u use for it is nice yaar , the Gk  sigies are fab yaar and i wanted to ask you something but if u don't mind , can you tell me the name of the text u use on them yaar.. and if u don't want to then it's alright yaar :)
Kajen avii is cute yaar, love it yaar TVD avis are superb yaar 
pyar kiya to darna kya  this is the first time i have seen something on this movie yar .. it was super awesome yaar .. make more yaar 
page136 
I must say Kajen avis steal the update yaar, save them yaar, and WOW supernatural fab stuff yaar 
page141
premeer is stuning .. i love the white circle things texture yaar and really nice blending yaar , u made sig on Forwood .. they are my second fav in Tvd . super yaar your avis are amazing yaar .. lovely work .. Keep up the awesome work yaar!!! 

I am so happy that i commented on all the updates yaar ... 
update soon yaar 

Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

The PremHeer one is my favouriteee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It's so gorgeous and it brought back tons of memories๐Ÿ˜ณ

But dude the SPN one is so awesome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The text you used, and since you made it from the pilot it's just so awesome and made me all nostalgic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

The TVD animations are great too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And ohh yesh I loved the Forwood graphic ๐Ÿ˜ณ it made me all happy happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love your stuff as always! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww thanks meeru...i actually liked the ph one..but when i saw from my computer at home...i saw that i forgot to erase two parts of texture...so imma fix that in the next update...lol...
aww thanks yaar...when you sugg SPN...i seriously tried that recent stuff...but it was coming out all bad...so i just gave up and looked at old scenes...and i was like let me give it a try...i like that a lot more than the recent ones...so yh...that was too hard...forwood one was the hardest b/c of coloring...but i liked the end result๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Mausam-

I love Love Love the update rims it's stunnign esp love the PH one the coloring blending is super and the avi;s r gorgeous forgeous love the damon ones 

awww thanks siss...im glad you liked them...i love his smirk...so i just had to!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

I am so sorry Rima .. Res 

i will edit soon .. and i love the request sig .., will comment properly yaar 
i know i am super late .. throw chapels at me yaar 

its okay i understand...i figured you were busy lol

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Amazinggg Updateee!<3 lovingg the avi's colouringgg

thank you sam!!!

Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

Fabbb update Rims <3

i so LOVED PreMeer sigg and the first video avis =D

Tc
ILY
Sofia
xxx

thanks girl!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Sano88

beautiful updatr ridz.. my fav has to be forwood one ๐Ÿ‘

thank you sano...its not my fav but i like it a lot!!!

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Haye Oye the premeeer sig and tvd aviz r breathtaking seriously..xcellent gorgeous stuff !!!

aww thanks hina!!!

Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

OMG OMG OMG...I'm hyperventilating!!!!! God the Damon/Klaus stuff is so freaking amaing, totally doing funny things to me๐Ÿ˜†{LOL] this is epic and I love the SPN one...that style is a killer girl, absolutely fav๐Ÿ˜ƒand the FORWOOD one awww i dunt have words to describe how beuaitful it is I am so going to use it...like right away, its stunning...love it so much, thanks for making TVD stuff, and thanks for sharing them,
love u loads,
Raee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

aww thanks raee...im glad oyu liked them...i know klaus is so evil and so hot!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ im glad you liked hte forwood ones..i made some avis as well...thanks for usinggg๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u updating and how i never got a call back...
Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

so so so gorgeous update :)
Prem Heer one is damn stunning blending coloring all r perfect so using now
damon,klaus onez r amazing too all otherz r also fab
awesome work
luv
Fatima

awww thanks fati...im glad you liked that one..thanks for using...nother version coming in the next update...๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Amazing update Rima!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved the PH one the most.. nd as usual all the avis are fabb!

iekss DP in your suggestionlist :O
woww can't wait to see stuff on that :D

Keep it up!

thanks you avni...im glad you liked them...i don't know abt  other sugg...i have been getting quite busy..i think i may have to leave them lolz

Originally posted by: -Aysha-

beautiful update

luv the Prem & Heer siggy ๐Ÿ˜Š

My friend has a suggestion:
Any of Abeer & Leher scenes before their wedding (I'm sorry I don't hav any pics though๐Ÿ˜ณ)

awww thanks yaar...i will try...but no promisees...since there is not much time on my hand

Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Such an awesome update dude! I love all the TVD stuff...esp the Forwood sig (have no idea what's going on with them this season lol) but I'm loving the style of the sig!
The prem heer sig is so pretty! <3

aww thanks girl...im glad you liked it...you better catch up on it SOON...

@shini: cause i got busy...had lots of hw...and that stupid test to figure out...what i did wrong...
Edited by rima791 - 12 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

woow beautiful sigs..
gorgeous coloring in each sig and avi

senorita

aww thanks seno!!!

Originally posted by: -Dharu-

Beautiful work Klaus/Damon ones are so hot! love caro-tyler sig so much its soo pretty<3

thank you  yaar...im glad you liked them!!!

Originally posted by: wida

lvoelovelove t

premer one is so adorable
but the forwood one is the best omg soo b eautifull just awesome
and teh supernatural ones!! wow i love the bigger styles hehe..
and avis aree damn goodd

thanks twiy...im glad you liked the big stufff!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Zaara-

very nice update!

the Prem-Heer siggy is fab

thank zaara!!!!