Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Awww...Kajol and Salluu,,,,,beautiful avis  Rims and Bodyguards one is A FAB...keep rockingπŸ€—πŸ€—
love Parm

PS changed my username :P

aww thank you parm...thanks for telling me...otherwise i wouldn't have know it was you...😳

Originally posted by -Zaara-

thanks very much for the GK siggies πŸ˜ƒ 
they are soo beautiful 😍😍
the colouring is fab!!

Love the Sallu avis also 😊

aww thank you zaaru...im glad you liked them...and thank for sugg nad using the GK sig...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by wida

i knew i did but i coudlnt fnd my reply so i thoguth huhh it might not be posted hehe

ahh love love thee gaurav ones especially seoncc oneee
bodyyguard one is soo cute
and aviss aree damn gooodd

oh ok
thanks twiny...im glad you liked it...i like hte second one more too...but i find the first one's pic quite adorbale...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Mausam-

Hai Hai HAi so good to see ur old styles back on those GK ones i missed that gorgeous coloring u do on your sigs it's just rida special noone even comes close ti it they are brilliant just too freaking amazing. Speechless

the Avi's hai *oh oh jaane e jaana days as a kid i used to be like mommy that uncle is comign rofl HAHAHAH and dance on it lmao memories  i think without  a doubt it's his best best best and ur coloring & creativity just doubles the Maza 

the rest PKTDK r just as amazing fab fab fab 

aww thank you so so much sig...im glad you liked them...and it measns a lot coming from you!! aww you called him uncle???  he is far and i mean so far from uncle yaar!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Fatima-

so so so so gorgeous update my most fav is bodyguard one :)

thank you fati!!!!

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

wooow amazing sigs and avis
LOVED Gaurav sigs.. woow

senorita

thanks seno..glad you liked them!!

Originally posted by siddhi209

Fabulousss updatee! Love the Bodyguard one, its gorgeousss and coloring is soo beautiful <3

awww thanks sidddhi...the coloring is i think from widsie...

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Rimaaa πŸ˜ƒ Such a gorgeous update! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the Gaurav sigs 😳 They look really good! πŸ˜ƒ And ohh TVD πŸ˜› The Stelena one makes me sadd :(

And awww pyaar kiya to darna kya! Too cute! πŸ˜ƒ

aww thank you meeru...im glad you liked it...i know..it was so sad how stefan was speaking about himself...poor him!!!

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Awesome update, Rima! I LOVE this sig.

thanks yaarr...im glad you likd that one second GK sig...its one of my fav as well...

Originally posted by lipshaa

Great update.. Really love coloring. That GK siggi is awesome.. <3

aww thank you dear...appreciate ti!!

Originally posted by Sano88

amazing update rida, loved the BG one .. awesome :D

thanks sano...

Originally posted by -Zarwulicious-

stelenaaa<3 awesomee stuff.. bg ONE IS hawwwtt

thank you zarwu...really??πŸ˜•
OMG, i saw this on tumblr and never knew it was you. Love the Bodyguard siggy u made πŸ˜
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

woowww smashing update Rima!πŸ˜ƒ

Me loved them all!
ahww the BG sggy is just TOOO amazingg!! love it totallyy!😍
colouring, size, pics are just FABB!

GK sggs are SMASHINGGG!! Loved the first one the most..
awesome wrk on it

nd avis are brilliant esp the salmanKajol ones!
very beautiful!

Keep rockinggg.. cant wait to see the ArMan one😳

awww thank you durgavniii...im glad you liked these...appreciate ya dear!!!

Originally posted by -Jessy-

OMGoshhh the colouring for the bodyguard sig is just amazing! ahh so gorgeous <3 the KaJen one is again really pretty like always but my fav avi has to be this one http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg65zkA6C1qjvccfo1_500.gif < it's beautifully made <3 everything else looks superrr! πŸ˜³

awww thank you jessy...i love that avi...even though it was pain in the ass to colorize lolz...πŸ˜†

OKAY QUESTION TIME...seriously what is so special about the bodyguard sig? I don't honestly like it!!!!! or not a huge fan of that sig...but everyone is saying they like it...so yh...i don't know what is going on...but yh...i just had to rant that out...
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

OMG, i saw this on tumblr and never knew it was you. Love the Bodyguard siggy u made πŸ˜

um thanks yaar...appreciate it...
I LOOOVE that bodygaurd siggie. Its too beautiful!

And the KaJen avi.. *thud* its sooo gorgeous! Love the way their both looking at each other.. its just too cute. The avi is so fast though! LOL saved :) Gorgeous work!!

I don't know when that "tomorrow" will come! LMAO!
hahahah! 
I am gonna edit tomorrow, pakka promise! just completing my final assignment of this month *jumps* 

OKAY QUESTION TIME...seriously what is so special about the bodyguard sig? I don't honestly like it!!!!! or not a huge fan of that sig...but everyone is saying they like it...so yh...i don't know what is going on...but yh...i just had to rant that out...
Well, that was a stupid question.. ;-) 

dude! I have one more sugg! KRIYANSH! *falls in a pool* --> Widsie know how! hahah! *blushh* 
Haww everything looks so pretty. love the coloring in bodyguard sig. KaJen/TVD/GK stuff turned out awesome:)
Originally posted by -Farzana-

I LOOOVE that bodygaurd siggie. Its too beautiful!

And the KaJen avi.. *thud* its sooo gorgeous! Love the way their both looking at each other.. its just too cute. The avi is so fast though! LOL saved :) Gorgeous work!!

awww thank you faru... appreciate it...i love that avi too...it seems at decent speed on mineπŸ˜• are you using firefox? they always show avis in slightly fast motion

Originally posted by -kirulicious-

I don't know when that "tomorrow" will come! LMAO!
hahahah! 
I am gonna edit tomorrow, pakka promise! just completing my final assignment of this month *jumps* 

Well, that was a stupid question.. ;-) 

dude! I have one more sugg! KRIYANSH! *falls in a pool* --> Widsie know how! hahah! *blushh* 

okay...i. willl remember this tomm...lolz... why aren't you sugg to widsie...she is even watching the show...and im not even watching it lolz...its not a stupid question...i was just curious and slightly surprised that everyone like that one...when i didn't even like it any lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Dharu-

Haww everything looks so pretty. love the coloring in bodyguard sig. KaJen/TVD/GK stuff turned out awesome:)

aww thanks dharu😳