Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -kirulicious-

Awww! well work is also imp.. 
dude, have you seen bodyguard? goshh! if you guys get some time, then do make more bodyguard stuff! 
i haev seen tamil version but not salman version hehehe
i know story soo hmm will watch itt when dvd releases on sominal heheheh

Originally posted by desigrl05

W*FFF...karanvir bohra is coming back?? kab kaise? and how the hell did i not know??! omfgg...gonna google right now!

ur creations made my heartskip a beat..it soo ncie to see oldschoolstuff especially on prem ! he was deffo one a kind for me..he's the lone character in tellywood who i remember that had etched out a spot for himself..theres an entirely different standared w/ him..and ur creations also prove that..i love the purpleish coloring on the yudi one and the one w/ mother india and prem hehe..keep rocking!

JHANVIII  thats long long timeee
yes yes yess he is comign back
on that star one changign into star desh right? yeah there was a articel on tellychakkar.. i found it out though fary hehe she told me we were goign all hyper hehehhe

and i totally agree his character was just wowww.. perfect in an imperfect way ehhe
everything looks amazing I love the UD sigs esp the b/w and the PLL edit is simply gorgeous, totally adore that style and coloring is so beautiful, thanks a lot for sharing them, hope u are well,
love u,
Raee🤗
FABBB UPDATE RIMSSS =D
DAMN KARNVIR btw what is his name Manoj or Karnivr ? :S
JUST AMAZINGGG SIGGS😍 LOVED AND SAVED ALL =D
The promo is out :OOO
I have to see cant wait to see him back to =D
BIPS SIGG IS GORGEOUS!
ENGLISH SIGG ARE GREAT!
But my fav had to be Karnvir oness =D

TC
LOVEYOUBOTH X
sofia
his name used to be manoj while kzk times
but when he was about to enter boollywood it was karnvir than hehe soo yeah.. he had 2 names or soemthign it hink
and nope promo is not out YET

@Widzi - oh i see =D isnt it :O
Where is this from ? :O

Originally posted by desigrl05

W*FFF...karanvir bohra is coming back?? kab kaise? and how the hell did i not know??! omfgg...gonna google right now!

ur creations made my heartskip a beat..it soo ncie to see oldschoolstuff especially on prem ! he was deffo one a kind for me..he's the lone character in tellywood who i remember that had etched out a spot for himself..theres an entirely different standared w/ him..and ur creations also prove that..i love the purpleish coloring on the yudi one and the one w/ mother india and prem hehe..keep rocking!

yup i know right...fary gave words to widsie, who gave them to me, and i passed around like a gossipy drama queen i am...😃 i know right...i agree with oyu completely...he just came and rocked the character of UD...aww thank you so so much...im so flippin excited for his new show!!!!

widsie...i know na...i really can't wait anymore till he comes back...

Originally posted by Raee_Salvatore

everything looks amazing I love the UD sigs esp the b/w and the PLL edit is simply gorgeous, totally adore that style and coloring is so beautiful, thanks a lot for sharing them, hope u are well,
love u,
Raee🤗

omg!! where you been?? how are you chick?? hope all is well with you...and thanks girl!!!😃

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBB UPDATE RIMSSS =D
DAMN KARNVIR btw what is his name Manoj or Karnivr ? :S
JUST AMAZINGGG SIGGS😍 LOVED AND SAVED ALL =D
The promo is out :OOO
I have to see cant wait to see him back to =D
BIPS SIGG IS GORGEOUS!
ENGLISH SIGG ARE GREAT!
But my fav had to be Karnvir oness =D

TC
LOVEYOUBOTH X

aww thank you sofi...he used to be known as manoj...but his real name is karnvir...which is what he changed to!!! no hun, the stuff is from KZK days...i wish the promo was out...cause i would be going gaga over it wtih widsie!!

hint hint wids...you better take your time out...and make you avis on him, when the promo comes out...NO EXCUSES accepted!!!!!😡 😆😆😆😆😆

the sig that you are asking about is from one of the KZK promo!!!!😃
okay so for all of you who wanted to know about karnvir's new show, here is the link to it: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/karnvir-bohra-sriti-jha-utvs-next-star-one

Happy Be-lated Birthday Sofi...wish you had a great one...and sorry was not on time, things have just been hectic anyways lots of love rims and wids...hope you like it ;)

@widsie: I have completed 36 hours😃 have 60 more till im done😉
hey sofi...the pink hand is bothering me...do you mind if i take it out... :/

so i tried...and it all just looked too black...so i added something...and it looks completely rubbish now lol

Edited by rima791 - 12 years ago
/QUOTE]

aww thank you sofi...he used to be known as manoj...but his real name is karnvir...which is what he changed to!!! no hun, the stuff is from KZK days...i wish the promo was out...cause i would be going gaga over it wtih widsie!!

hint hint wids...you better take your time out...and make you avis on him, when the promo comes out...NO EXCUSES accepted!!!!!😡 😆😆😆😆😆

the sig that you are asking about is from one of the KZK promo!!!!😃
[/QUOTE] Ur welcome Rimss🤗 i see i used to be confused just never asked anyone😆😳 OMG really lol i thought some were from new promo or something becuase i didnt watch KZK from begining and i didnt see Karnvir's entry in KZK either i remember seeing when Prem and Mukti were staying in a mechanic shop was it?😕 and mukti drinks some of his sharab and get drunk😆 lol totally😉 Widzi are you listening?😛
i see yeah i never saw that promo😃