Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg - Page 38

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
don't be sorry yaar , yeah luck is needed it here yaar

and can i ask u question yaar , how u know my name yaar? because i don't think i ever told u yaar 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun:) LOVE the avis<3
Really love the styles of it<3
Yay your open:) So want to request..Though I dont think Im considered a regular:S lol..but will for sure next time:)
Good lcuk with the requests:)
Sneha:)

thank you sneha...sorry i don't ask much from regulars other than their views on the updaets...so yh!!πŸ˜†

@faru: sure...i will try my level best to make ya avi in that style!!

This content was originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

woow the avis are SUPERBBB amazingg..!!πŸ˜ƒ

fab wrk on them ..

also GoodLuck with the reqs.. ;)

thank you avni!!!!

This content was originally posted by: oishi_ksg

My req gonna count kya?

yes dear...its counted...now its upto you to decide if you want to req or not!!

This content was originally posted by: aisha_1992

OMG lovd ur new style
ohhh both style are stunning.. loved avis alot.. i too want to make avis, but im lazy to download videos..πŸ˜†

senorita

sorry seno!!! i already have too many reqs...thank you...its not new actually but its an old one...that i didn't make too much in!!

This content was originally posted by: taman07

as u said regular can request , am i able to request yaar 

if you were in top 5...you could have req since you are a regular!!!

This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Beautiful stuff Rida. Love the style of the avi's esp this one http://imgup.com/image-8D56_4DE29DD6.gif

thank you jenny!!!

@dharu: thanks missy for editing asap!!!

@ayesha: your profile...i usually don't like to thank my viewers with their username, thats reallly impersonal...so if their profile says their name then i mention it...unless you want me to thank you by your username!!! let me know!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@rima no i like it that u said my name yaar and it is really good that u try to be good like that yaar 

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anything for your Rims babe btw i don't know which style you're using but one favor can you do lil heart one background avis? you know what i mean lolπŸ˜†
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: oishi_ksg

Ok..I guess farzana already Gave her req..so I don't want to spoil it...Let her take this spot..

Better luck next time with me πŸ˜ƒ
So me cancelling my res for Farzana 😊

OMG you're such a sweetheart Oishi.. Thank you soo much for doing that for me. Aweh πŸ€—

It was my fault cuz I didnt count other people's reserved spots before requesting. I was in a real hurry to get to work in the afternoon thats why I quicky posted my request :( Anyway Rims thanks so much for taking both our requests. You both are the sweetest chickas!!! πŸ€— hehehe. Goodluck with the requests.

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thank you sooo much for considering my req <3
edited on pg 47
tapishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No. 20? Omg, I've been away for quite some time, I feel like it was yesterday when Ridz and Wids were planning on doing this! I'm sooo glad you guys are doing so well! I know you must be tired of me being soo on and off but ehh sorry πŸ˜³

Also, I looked through the gallery and it is an understatement that your creations are mind-blowing!

Love always.
Janu x
WildestDreams thumbnail
OMGGG...Girls...I loved the style of your avis...damn great...no words to describe how much I loved them..keep rocking
loads of love
Parm
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys for comment and editing!!!!

JANUUU!!! holy shit...how you been yaar?? i haven't been on fb in so long lolz!!!

@shini, kiru, and reeno: please edit guys!!! my college starts so i won't have any free time, i mean...i'll be in college then at work!!!