Pratigya
Pratigya

Why are we doing this to ourselves?

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I ask this question -

Is it not the same team that writes for all characters or to be specific, both sides of this idealism /realism dichotomy we keeping arguing about over & over & over?

Instead of letting the negativity of the show affect how we interact with each other in the forum, can't we appreciate the dicipline it must take for the writers to be so effective & brilliant with Takurs dialogues & lame with Saxes dialogues day after day?

Why do we rail at the actors exclusively when they don't meet our expectations without taking into account that maybe thats what the director asked them to depict ...

CVs have a concept ... actors depict what is required from them by the director (as far as we know) ... its all done delibrately according to what the scrpit calls for ...so why do we fall for it and get so worked up over it that we've ended up taking the fun away from the forum?

It used to be that even if the story line was not interesting, we could still have a good time on the forum but lately, the forum has become as stale & divisive as the show

I know we are all frustrated with the pace of the story & the CV's refusal to make the changes we've been "shouting" for with regards to some of the characters but I just want to say that if we were able to stick it thru the bigamy track which was the lowest point of the serial so far, then there must be something that still makes us keep up with the show.

Take me for instance, i've eased away from the show & forum for the past couple of weeks because the original reason I was drawn to it has been non existent for a while now but I dont go around spreading my disappointment in other people's posts.

For those that have just about had it, Hug i would suggest to take a break and maybe become a silent member for a little while ( still need you to hit that chaskameter TongueLOL)  and sooner or later, something in the show will awaken your zest to become active again.

Long live MKAP !!!!!

Edited by yemi3006 - 06 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

2507bluemoonsweet_bhankipheonix1kriya_sruthiMeaningfulroshna1020ajitha10sanitha7suki11-BugsBunny-suk4CrAzYREDGujarcorvetteFallen Stara_umaAziyaFilza.meena..PristineSoulHamiSkybabithajArjaAddicthussainramsoMitu_telstrab2011Snigdha_Khanampooja-menon

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Waa Yemi what should i say. u nailed it. this is the post we wanted now. good job and thank u. ClapClapi appreciate it. i don;t know what is going on the forum now it has become so dull and so many controversies. ya u r right when the track was bad we still used to have fun. now it is all dull dull.
now i want to comment on some of your points.

ask this question -
Is it not the same team that writes for all characters or to be specific, both sides of this idealism /realism dichotomy we keeping arguing about over & over & over?
Instead of letting the negativity of the show affect how we interact with each other in the forum, can't we appreciate the dicipline it must take for the writers to be so effective & brilliant with Takurs dialogues & lame with Saxes dialogues day after day?good question
see this is the same question i ask see they give so much nice dialogues and one words to takurs and why so different to saxena it is the same creatives why this difference.
Why do we rail at the actors exclusively when they don't meet our expectations without taking into account that maybe thats what the director asked them to depict ...
see actors have limitations they can do what tehy r said to do.

It used to be that even if the story line was not interesting, we could still have a good time on the forum but lately, the forum has become as stale & divisive as the show
u r so right.
I know we are all frustrated with the pace of the story & the CV's refusal to make the changes we've been "shouting" for with regards to some of the characters but I just want to say that if we were able to stick it thru the bigamy track which was the lowest point of the serial so far, then there must be something that still makes us keep up with the show.yeap if we survived that biggest blunder of the CV's we can survive anything else. we just have to have the patience.
For those that have just about had it, Hug i would suggest to take a break and maybe become a silent member for a little while ( still need you to hit that chaskameter TongueLOL) and sooner or later, something in the show will awaken your zest to become active again.this is a nice piece of advice.StarStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarYemi-IFmeena..suk4Mitu_PristineSoul

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
A much needed one yems. .i ws totally pissed off by the atmosphere here.wat hapnd to our forum?v didnt lose our unity during the most stupid track in the story.bt wat hapnd nw?this is wat boiling in my head ryt nw.i mean,cnt see my own home degrading infrnt of my eyes.so many frnds thnk of leaving the forum.guys,dis forum is nt made in a day.for the past one n a half yrs,we have been here sharing everythng.its u al making d forum alive.our forum is one of d most active forum here.v hav to maintain dat.if u dnt lyk a discussion,plz ignore it.be silent n calm.peace plz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1suk4Fallen StarYemi-IFFilza.b2011Snigdha_KhanamPristineSoul

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yemi, valid points.

Like the diversity in characters in MKAP show, we also have a diverse population in forum members here. And they react as per their instincts.
At the end of the day, the show has to be interesting enough to invest my 30 mins daily to watch it, right? (I am speaking for myself). But I still come here everyday, read most of the posts to see my friends reaction on the day's show - enjoy most of them. For the forum to get back the past glory, the show has to have the potential to attract new and keep the old members.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-suk4Fallen StarcorvetteYemi-IFAziyababithajPristineSoulb2011

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Yemi, you're so right, i've been busy lately, and been on the forum briefly now and then and noticed the atmosphere.   there's no need for anyone to get upset over trivial things, cos at the end of the day, its a drama that used to be great, and been thru rough patches and now its so-so and we all hope that its gonna be great again.

We all want the same things, basically, everyone is entitled to an opinion but we have to remember, like u say, that we have 2 families from extreme opposites, and the cvs probably have reasons to have created them the way they are, to make it controversial.  Hopefully, its reaching the point where ppl realise the point of certain tracks, and how the characters will cope given their different stance on life.
 to come on and see ppl are leaving is quite disheartening, they should just take a short break from IF or just comment when they find a subject they can relate to.  This forum can be fab at times, with all the talented members we have, so just enjoy.

MeaningfulFallen StarYemi-IFa_umaFilza.PristineSoulhussainramsob2011

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Good one Yemi...probably even I would have been part of that group who have been outrightly put forward my disappointments...I agree...time to change...why not let it loose and see what exactly the cvs are showing rather than what we want them to show!! ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1-BugsBunny-suk4Fallen StarYemi-IFAziyaFilza.b2011Snigdha_KhanamPristineSoul

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Omg Yemi you speak my heart out here in this post! lub lub lub you for this Hugand infinite likes for this post 

good advice,That is exactly what i have been doing of late for the main reason why i watch this show is not much in focus so am back to being that silent shy observer i always was when was new here... too much talking recently proved not too good for my own BP as well Embarrassed LOL

and special Hug for your last line ''long live MKAP''  Thumbs Up

MeaningfulYemi-IFa_umaAziyasuk4b2011babithajPristineSoul

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
nice one Yemi!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFa_umaPristineSoulhussainramsob2011

Go to top