Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

For My Friends - Im done and out! =) (Page 4)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
awww..nattie...a posttt writtnn by WHOLE HEART i shud say...!!
I dont reallly know whether i shud say i luvedd it or shud i say i didnt like it coz it gave me many manyyy flashhbackss...which i want to forget...!
anywayzzz...tiwas as alwayzzz a COLORFULL COMIC SANSS post!! ROFLROFL

firstt nikki dii's den ur post...well well...
let me telll U ALL...
EVENN THOUGH I M NOT WRITING A POST HERE...
I HAVE LEFTT THIS FORUM FROM THE DAYY HIS LAST SCENE WAS SHOWN...
WHEN I GET PM'S FROM DEZ,NIKKI DII OR U ...ONLY DEN I COME HERE...
NOWADAYZZ AT 10.30 I PURPOSELLLY COME INSIDE N REEAD A BOOK...

soo..natzz i m writnng my gudbye shrt post here only...

i had begun to watch PMMKA only n only n only for arjun... though i MUST say bhavna improved a lottt !! a lott meannss reallly lot!! sooo..wer was i ha...was sooo happpy seeing him backkk in actionn...but lagta hee...the CV'S lost their sense n hence ...
anywayzz...chandu will alwayzz hav a spcial place...
he had those charmingg wayzz...which i luved to watch...
i guesss evryone of us luved to watch...!!

If i had to talk bout the journeyy here den i would say it has been a strugglingg but happy one...
i came to know about this forum from FB from nikki dii's post sumwher...
from that day onwardss i used to come here ...but i was a silent reader then...

whenn CHANDU'S entryy was shown ...the next day i talked wit nattie...
lolzzz..nattzz a GOTW made us frennzz...remem??ROFL
she was my first frend...n how much i used to irrit8 her...ROFLROFL
yaaa now i trust u nattzz ki bacchi..issiliye to wo  GANDA SKETCH wala PM ...ROFL n denn ISSUES wala

then i think i became frenz wit nikki dii... who is the first AB fann i havv seen sooo genuine...( includinngg me haaBig smile) ...when i got to know her more...like bout her singing...i admired her more...den camme  the  day wen i she toldd me to call n datofieddd me!! ROFL
..den preethi...
after dat jaya...
supreet..

then came another dayy when i became frenzz wit dez...
the first dayy itself i had sent her a BIGGG message..ROFL

their are more but i wil tk names of onlyy these...Smile

~~ i enjoyed my stay @ this forumm ...but now it has ended as jun was d only reason i watched this shw for...~~
~~ and i dont want to watch a show whose channl n team or whovever it is...insulted arjun...~~
~~ I luvv u alll..( mentionedd above) do do do do dooo keep in touchh thrugh jayas AT..ROFL.i mean d one she has opened...~~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hello friends...
hi nattie,
like all even i am done with this forum...
met some really sweet people over here...and also got an elder sister...

but guys please remain in contact and do let me know about all the happenings...

WooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

dezma Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Sanugr8fan--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

Originally posted by arjun-forever

hello friends...
hi nattie,

but guys please remain in contact and do let me know about all the happenings...

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

HugHugHug
HugHug

WooHooHaha21Sanugr8fan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

awww natz... had a lot of fun here in this forum, i hope v do keep in touch...
BTW, m nt goin anywhere from this forum... yepp u read it right... coz its my time to stalk the stalkers LOL Hehehe.. Goodluck Dez.. I seriously am not at all interested in the stalking process.. When others stalked me I felt precious and special..  Approve Why should I let them feel the same way now! Wink Ive got loads of work to do then stalk the non-sensical healthy discussions! LOL LOL Goodluck girl.. Embarrassed

anyway, i have to complete my chandni FF, now  that i have started one... dnt knw whether to complete it now... Confused
chandni is the first couple on whom i began to write, they inspired me so much Embarrassed Awww.. Our ChandNi inspired loads of us and still they were taken away from us! Broken Heart And yes ur FF was really nice till the part 4 I guess I read it.. Now adays am way tooo busy yaara.. Got one thread responsibility and secondly have exams too next week.. I shall read it once Im done with exams.. Big smile

initially even i was a bit hesitant to give BK  achance, but then wen i saw the bashing on Jun's FB wall (wen i was on his list, ofcourse LOL ) i was adamant on as to why BK shdnt be given a chance, n trust me dude, i fell in love with her in the first epi... n then came our cycle wala chandu... I super agree here! Bashing gave us the strength to stand up! Yes thanks bashers! I agree BK did a very good job.. Big smile

i never likd sarja anyway, so whether i still hate him now is a non-applicable question... LOL ROFL! ROFL I wish I hadnt liked him either! Unhappy

i wil remain inactive here n wil only keep updatin my work. im glad i met frnds like U, Nikki di, J, shikz, sanu, naveen, preethi, sanchari n the others, m happy that this forum taught me how to talk only wen required and how to keep my cool... Awww Dez!! Hug Hug I agree.. This forum taught me soo many things as well.. Awww.. Even Im glad we met and had our best times together! Big smile

love u guys, u ppl have been an importnt part of my life. lets always be in touch, Sure we will be in touch.. Big smile Come to ChandNi/ArAv thread by J whenever you have time.. Embarrassed

n yeah, as said above, let this forum be in peace for now and rest in peace soon!!!! LOL ROFL!! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

awww..nattie...a posttt writtnn by WHOLE HEART i shud say...!!
I dont reallly know whether i shud say i luvedd it or shud i say i didnt like it coz it gave me many manyyy flashhbackss...which i want to forget...! Awww!! Ur such a sweetooo!! Hug Yes it was a post with my whole heart out! Approve 
anywayzzz...tiwas as alwayzzz a COLORFULL COMIC SANSS post!! ROFLROFL Hailllaaa!! This cracked me up big time!! ROFL ROFL Thankyuuu for noticing!! I looovvveee that font! Heart Heart

firstt nikki dii's den ur post...well well...
let me telll U ALL...
EVENN THOUGH I M NOT WRITING A POST HERE...
I HAVE LEFTT THIS FORUM FROM THE DAYY HIS LAST SCENE WAS SHOWN...
WHEN I GET PM'S FROM DEZ,NIKKI DII OR U ...ONLY DEN I COME HERE...
NOWADAYZZ AT 10.30 I PURPOSELLLY COME INSIDE N REEAD A BOOK... Awww.. At 10.30 online aya karo and talk to us! Embarrassed We have nothing to do now adays at this time other than bak baking!! LOL

soo..natzz i m writnng my gudbye shrt post here only... No problem Hun.. Embarrassed

i had begun to watch PMMKA only n only n only for arjun... though i MUST say bhavna improved a lottt !! a lott meannss reallly lot!! sooo..wer was i ha...was sooo happpy seeing him backkk in actionn...but lagta hee...the CV'S lost their sense n hence ... Hume bhi yehi lagta hai! LOL 
anywayzz...chandu will alwayzz hav a spcial place...
he had those charmingg wayzz...which i luved to watch...
i guesss evryone of us luved to watch...!! Yes! We did! Approve

If i had to talk bout the journeyy here den i would say it has been a strugglingg but happy one...
i came to know about this forum from FB from nikki dii's post sumwher...
from that day onwardss i used to come here ...but i was a silent reader then...

whenn CHANDU'S entryy was shown ...the next day i talked wit nattie... Hayyyeee!! How special I felt, cant tell! Embarrassed
lolzzz..nattzz a GOTW made us frennzz...remem??ROFL Yes very much! This is why I always love GOTW's! Embarrassed
she was my first frend...n how much i used to irrit8 her...ROFLROFL Oh gosh! D'oh I remember that very well! Angry Hehehe! LOL But Im proud that I am ur first friend! You can not forget me this way! Big smile
yaaa now i trust u nattzz ki bacchi..issiliye to wo  GANDA SKETCH wala PM ...ROFL n denn ISSUES wala Natz ki bachi abi hui nai hai! ROFL Jab hogi tab will tell you! LOL LOL And dude you told me to keep it a secret and khudi sab ko khulam khulla saying which PMs! LOL LOL Kya larkii hai tuu!! LOL LOL And let me tell you that sketch was not at all ganda! Angry You're a bad person! It was such a nice sketch! Big smile

then i think i became frenz wit nikki dii... who is the first AB fann i havv seen sooo genuine...( includinngg me haaBig smile) ...when i got to know her more...like bout her singing...i admired her more...den camme  the  day wen i she toldd me to call n datofieddd me!! ROFL Hahaha! Nikz you dantofied her for what? LOL LOL
..den preethi...
after dat jaya...
supreet..

then came another dayy when i became frenzz wit dez...
the first dayy itself i had sent her a BIGGG message..ROFL Tere ko adat hai BIG BIG messages ki! LOL LOL

their are more but i wil tk names of onlyy these...Smile

~~ i enjoyed my stay @ this forumm ...but now it has ended as jun was d only reason i watched this shw for...~~
~~ and i dont want to watch a show whose channl n team or whovever it is...insulted arjun...~~
~~ I luvv u alll..( mentionedd above) do do do do dooo keep in touchh thrugh jayas AT..ROFL.i mean d one she has opened...~~ Hahaha! Jaya's AT!! ROFL ROFL J when are you going into TV world so that we open an AT for you too! LOL LOL

Haaayyyeee Sanuuu!! It was such a nice and teary trip down the memory lane.. How I wish old days never changed! But neways now lets live today.. We shall keep meeting through J's thread.. Approve

Sanugr8fanNikki_Titli

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun-forever

hello friends...
hi nattie,

Awww.. Sure Hun.. Glad to meet you too.. Hug

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

omgg natzzz...Hugthis post refreshed all the memories...starting se leke abhi tak...it bought tears in my eyes...Cry this makes me sad...i hate how our journey has ended here...
it started so beutifullyy...pardes mein will always be close to my heart cos it gave me u guys...i met u all crazyy fun lovin people cos of it... i hope we stay in touch alwaysss...!!HugHeart
Disapprove
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Now this is something no one knows abt me.. Embarrassed I did not want Bhavna opposite Jun.. Embarrassed Not because I wanted Rati, I dont want to see repeated pairs again and again, I was ready to see anyone new opposite Jun, but I dont know why Bhavna dint impress me much when I saw her pic in the article by TB.. Ouch But I was surprised the way she proved me wrong that tooo big time wrong!! The first epi made me fall in love with her! Big smile And gradually I fell in love with my whistling tuned ChandNi! Day Dreaming I was sooo shocked that Ive fallen in love with ChandNi aka Chandu and Niru! Shocked I never thought I would, but I did.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

LOL DITTTOOO! DITTTOOO! i didnt want BK initially tooo...her pics looked bad...
but i saw a merged VM of BK and AB and the i started likin them since thenEmbarrassed

I fell in love with them because of their innocence and sweetness! Day Dreaming I just couldnt resist myself from seeing them in every epi! Day Dreaming And every epi which had them was always special to me and will always remain! Approve I just love their whistling tune! I cant describe this love bond in words! These two were just perfect for each other! Approve Man how much will I miss these two! Ouch

awww so true...i fell in love with the freshness and innocent love story of Chandni..it will be one of my fav onscreen love story forever...

So after I fell in love with ChandNi I became more vocal here.. Embarrassed But to my disappointment people always bashed ChandNi! Ouch No day of mine on this forum passed without me hearing that ChandNi are the most boring, dull, idiotic, non-sensical and blah blah couple! Dead But you know I was stupid enough to give them reason as to why ChandNi are different and there is chemistry between them.. Ouch I did not know that this forum was full of biased and double faced people! Ouch They just did not want to accept ChandNi! Thats it! And there was a BIG full stop to it! Confused And the more surprising factor that it was not just ONE fan group but the other ONE was biased too! Shocked I was damn shocked when I realised that and it took me two whole months to realise that! Stern Smile Neways I ignored it since I realised it.. Smile

ROFLROFLROFL temme bout itROFL
ppl are mean and prejudiced...so unaccepting! yeahh but we learnt to ignore themWink

Im not one of the people who would say Let bygones be bygones! NOP! I wont! Dead I just cant fogive and forget what I went through because of this forum! Maybe I wasnt used to all this biasedness and stuff as I came from a very polite well mannered always positive RBO Forum! But neways this if this forum gave me some bad memories then it was the same forum which gave me the courage to stand up against the injustice.. Approve If this forum gave me the bestest friends of mine then this forum also brought my bad side out too! Ouch So see I dont know if I should thank this forum or not.. But the time I spent with my FRIENDS out here were my best times!! (Ignoring the other times!) Approve Cool

AWWW i know this forum gave you so many bad memories man...sucks,,,but good now its all over for good!Tongue
and the good time you had here wasbetter than the bad momentsLOL

Neways as said earlier that I would watch the show for Jun and I did that.. Smile I watched it for him but unfortunately fell in love with ChandNi/ArAv and now Im one heart broken fan of this show! Broken Heart I loved the show until there was Chandu and ChandNi in there! Heart But now I'll hate this show since it snatched away my happiness.. Broken Heart I still do not agree that Chandu was supposed to die! He wasnt! Stern Smile And I will never forgive the makers of the show for throwing my Jun out and hence giving a tragic end to my beloved ChandNi and breaking many hearts down here! Broken Heart 

i will hate CVS always for ending my chandni love story
Broken Heart
hating them wud be an understatement LOLL!
but i will still love the show always...Tongue
i started watchin for AB and might continue watchin it for BK! but surely wont be so regular on the forums...cos ultimately PMMKA for me was all bout Chandni!
sigh i miss them!

Broken Heart

i loveee Natzzz!! and i hopeee u make a FB account superrr sooonnn so that we can spam our ArAv page together HAHAHAAA!! it wud be so much funn!! please stay in touch alwaysss!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Sanugr8fanNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index