Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JustJ

No natz, the way u and nikz were talking , i had to comment about it on love story side

anyways , i am out of here , if any one interested come to cfc

Ermmm.. J whats gone wrong with ur mood Hun? 😕 Something happened? Yh am finding that thread and coming, wait.. 😃
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Not only memories, i have got a few friends too through this show n forum... they will remain forever.. thnks to Jun n PMMKA for that.. 😊

I dittooo!! This is the only reason I thanked this forum.. Warna toh everyone knows! 😳 And yes thanks to Jun too.. Its because of his love that we are all together!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

this forum is so peekha wihtout us doing masti , wats the point of batking here ?? 

I dittooo!! Let this forum now have their Healthy Discussions! 😳
awww natz... had a lot of fun here in this forum, i hope v do keep in touch...
BTW, m nt goin anywhere from this forum... yepp u read it right... coz its my time to stalk the stalkers 😆

anyway, i have to complete my chandni FF, now  that i have started one... dnt knw whether to complete it now... 😕
chandni is the first couple on whom i began to write, they inspired me so much 😳

initially even i was a bit hesitant to give BK  achance, but then wen i saw the bashing on Jun's FB wall (wen i was on his list, ofcourse 😆 ) i was adamant on as to why BK shdnt be given a chance, n trust me dude, i fell in love with her in the first epi... n then came our cycle wala chandu...

i never likd sarja anyway, so whether i still hate him now is a non-applicable question... 😆

i wil remain inactive here n wil only keep updatin my work. im glad i met frnds like U, Nikki di, J, shikz, sanu, naveen, preethi, sanchari n the others, m happy that this forum taught me how to talk only wen required and how to keep my cool...

love u guys, u ppl have been an importnt part of my life. lets always be in touch,

n yeah, as said above, let this forum be in peace for now and rest in peace soon!!!! 😆
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww..nattie...a posttt writtnn by WHOLE HEART i shud say...!!
I dont reallly know whether i shud say i luvedd it or shud i say i didnt like it coz it gave me many manyyy flashhbackss...which i want to forget...!
anywayzzz...tiwas as alwayzzz a COLORFULL COMIC SANSS post!! 🤣🤣

firstt nikki dii's den ur post...well well...
let me telll U ALL...
EVENN THOUGH I M NOT WRITING A POST HERE...
I HAVE LEFTT THIS FORUM FROM THE DAYY HIS LAST SCENE WAS SHOWN...
WHEN I GET PM'S FROM DEZ,NIKKI DII OR U ...ONLY DEN I COME HERE...
NOWADAYZZ AT 10.30 I PURPOSELLLY COME INSIDE N REEAD A BOOK...

soo..natzz i m writnng my gudbye shrt post here only...

i had begun to watch PMMKA only n only n only for arjun... though i MUST say bhavna improved a lottt !! a lott meannss reallly lot!! sooo..wer was i ha...was sooo happpy seeing him backkk in actionn...but lagta hee...the CV'S lost their sense n hence ...
anywayzz...chandu will alwayzz hav a spcial place...
he had those charmingg wayzz...which i luved to watch...
i guesss evryone of us luved to watch...!!

If i had to talk bout the journeyy here den i would say it has been a strugglingg but happy one...
i came to know about this forum from FB from nikki dii's post sumwher...
from that day onwardss i used to come here ...but i was a silent reader then...

whenn CHANDU'S entryy was shown ...the next day i talked wit nattie...
lolzzz..nattzz a GOTW made us frennzz...remem??🤣
she was my first frend...n how much i used to irrit8 her...🤣🤣
yaaa now i trust u nattzz ki bacchi..issiliye to wo  GANDA SKETCH wala PM ...🤣 n denn ISSUES wala

then i think i became frenz wit nikki dii... who is the first AB fann i havv seen sooo genuine...( includinngg me haa😃) ...when i got to know her more...like bout her singing...i admired her more...den camme  the  day wen i she toldd me to call n datofieddd me!! 🤣
..den preethi...
after dat jaya...
supreet..

then came another dayy when i became frenzz wit dez...
the first dayy itself i had sent her a BIGGG message..🤣

their are more but i wil tk names of onlyy these...😊

~~ i enjoyed my stay @ this forumm ...but now it has ended as jun was d only reason i watched this shw for...~~
~~ and i dont want to watch a show whose channl n team or whovever it is...insulted arjun...~~
~~ I luvv u alll..( mentionedd above) do do do do dooo keep in touchh thrugh jayas AT..🤣.i mean d one she has opened...~~

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello friends...
hi nattie,
like all even i am done with this forum...
met some really sweet people over here...and also got an elder sister...

but guys please remain in contact and do let me know about all the happenings...

Originally posted by: arjun-forever

hello friends...

hi nattie,
like all even i am done with this forum...
met some really sweet people over here...and also got an elder sister...

but guys please remain in contact and do let me know about all the happenings...

😳 😳 😳

🤗🤗🤗
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dezma

😳 😳 😳

🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dezma

awww natz... had a lot of fun here in this forum, i hope v do keep in touch...

BTW, m nt goin anywhere from this forum... yepp u read it right... coz its my time to stalk the stalkers 😆 Hehehe.. Goodluck Dez.. I seriously am not at all interested in the stalking process.. When others stalked me I felt precious and special..   Why should I let them feel the same way now! 😉 Ive got loads of work to do then stalk the non-sensical healthy discussions! 😆 😆 Goodluck girl.. 😳

anyway, i have to complete my chandni FF, now  that i have started one... dnt knw whether to complete it now... 😕
chandni is the first couple on whom i began to write, they inspired me so much 😳 Awww.. Our ChandNi inspired loads of us and still they were taken away from us! 🥺 And yes ur FF was really nice till the part 4 I guess I read it.. Now adays am way tooo busy yaara.. Got one thread responsibility and secondly have exams too next week.. I shall read it once Im done with exams.. 😃

initially even i was a bit hesitant to give BK  achance, but then wen i saw the bashing on Jun's FB wall (wen i was on his list, ofcourse 😆 ) i was adamant on as to why BK shdnt be given a chance, n trust me dude, i fell in love with her in the first epi... n then came our cycle wala chandu... I super agree here! Bashing gave us the strength to stand up! Yes thanks bashers! I agree BK did a very good job.. 😃

i never likd sarja anyway, so whether i still hate him now is a non-applicable question... 😆 ROFL! 🤣 I wish I hadnt liked him either! 😔

i wil remain inactive here n wil only keep updatin my work. im glad i met frnds like U, Nikki di, J, shikz, sanu, naveen, preethi, sanchari n the others, m happy that this forum taught me how to talk only wen required and how to keep my cool... Awww Dez!! 🤗 🤗 I agree.. This forum taught me soo many things as well.. Awww.. Even Im glad we met and had our best times together! 😃

love u guys, u ppl have been an importnt part of my life. lets always be in touch, Sure we will be in touch.. 😃 Come to ChandNi/ArAv thread by J whenever you have time.. 😳

n yeah, as said above, let this forum be in peace for now and rest in peace soon!!!! 😆 ROFL!! 🤣 🤣

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

awww..nattie...a posttt writtnn by WHOLE HEART i shud say...!!

I dont reallly know whether i shud say i luvedd it or shud i say i didnt like it coz it gave me many manyyy flashhbackss...which i want to forget...! Awww!! Ur such a sweetooo!! 🤗 Yes it was a post with my whole heart out!  
anywayzzz...tiwas as alwayzzz a COLORFULL COMIC SANSS post!! 🤣🤣 Hailllaaa!! This cracked me up big time!! 🤣 🤣 Thankyuuu for noticing!! I looovvveee that font! ❤️ ❤️

firstt nikki dii's den ur post...well well...
let me telll U ALL...
EVENN THOUGH I M NOT WRITING A POST HERE...
I HAVE LEFTT THIS FORUM FROM THE DAYY HIS LAST SCENE WAS SHOWN...
WHEN I GET PM'S FROM DEZ,NIKKI DII OR U ...ONLY DEN I COME HERE...
NOWADAYZZ AT 10.30 I PURPOSELLLY COME INSIDE N REEAD A BOOK... Awww.. At 10.30 online aya karo and talk to us! 😳 We have nothing to do now adays at this time other than bak baking!! 😆

soo..natzz i m writnng my gudbye shrt post here only... No problem Hun.. 😳

i had begun to watch PMMKA only n only n only for arjun... though i MUST say bhavna improved a lottt !! a lott meannss reallly lot!! sooo..wer was i ha...was sooo happpy seeing him backkk in actionn...but lagta hee...the CV'S lost their sense n hence ... Hume bhi yehi lagta hai! 😆 
anywayzz...chandu will alwayzz hav a spcial place...
he had those charmingg wayzz...which i luved to watch...
i guesss evryone of us luved to watch...!! Yes! We did!

If i had to talk bout the journeyy here den i would say it has been a strugglingg but happy one...
i came to know about this forum from FB from nikki dii's post sumwher...
from that day onwardss i used to come here ...but i was a silent reader then...

whenn CHANDU'S entryy was shown ...the next day i talked wit nattie... Hayyyeee!! How special I felt, cant tell! 😳
lolzzz..nattzz a GOTW made us frennzz...remem??🤣 Yes very much! This is why I always love GOTW's! 😳
she was my first frend...n how much i used to irrit8 her...🤣🤣 Oh gosh!  I remember that very well! 😡 Hehehe! 😆 But Im proud that I am ur first friend! You can not forget me this way! 😃
yaaa now i trust u nattzz ki bacchi..issiliye to wo  GANDA SKETCH wala PM ...🤣 n denn ISSUES wala Natz ki bachi abi hui nai hai! 🤣 Jab hogi tab will tell you! 😆 😆 And dude you told me to keep it a secret and khudi sab ko khulam khulla saying which PMs! 😆 😆 Kya larkii hai tuu!! 😆 😆 And let me tell you that sketch was not at all ganda! 😡 You're a bad person! It was such a nice sketch! 😃

then i think i became frenz wit nikki dii... who is the first AB fann i havv seen sooo genuine...( includinngg me haa😃) ...when i got to know her more...like bout her singing...i admired her more...den camme  the  day wen i she toldd me to call n datofieddd me!! 🤣 Hahaha! Nikz you dantofied her for what? 😆 😆
..den preethi...
after dat jaya...
supreet..

then came another dayy when i became frenzz wit dez...
the first dayy itself i had sent her a BIGGG message..🤣 Tere ko adat hai BIG BIG messages ki! 😆 😆

their are more but i wil tk names of onlyy these...😊

~~ i enjoyed my stay @ this forumm ...but now it has ended as jun was d only reason i watched this shw for...~~
~~ and i dont want to watch a show whose channl n team or whovever it is...insulted arjun...~~
~~ I luvv u alll..( mentionedd above) do do do do dooo keep in touchh thrugh jayas AT..🤣.i mean d one she has opened...~~ Hahaha! Jaya's AT!! 🤣 🤣 J when are you going into TV world so that we open an AT for you too! 😆 😆

Haaayyyeee Sanuuu!! It was such a nice and teary trip down the memory lane.. How I wish old days never changed! But neways now lets live today.. We shall keep meeting through J's thread..