For My Friends - Im done and out! =)

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Friends (Mind it I said friends only 😉)

Ok as per Im getting PMs regarding my inactivity here so I just wanna make some things clear.. 😳 Guys Im not part of this forum anymore.. 😃 I have removed the PMMKA Forum from 'My Forums' tab and hence I dont come here now.. 😳

My journey started with this forum the very first day it was created.. I still remember Shivzi (Shivani) PM-ed me the link to this forum and I happily, sooo excitedly jumped into this forum.. 😃 I was ssooo happy that we will see Arjun back onscreen after a long time.. I just couldnt control my happiness and straight jumped to Arjun's AT.. 😃 I made friends there instantly.. And we gushed abt AB's previous project and how and what would we like to see here in this show by him.. 😳

Sometime later I realised that the AB AT was restricting me from talking to other members.. 😳 I henceforth came out of there and jumped into each and every other discussions held in the forum.. 😃 And that was when I opted to do Written Updates for this Show.. 😃 Soon then the show started and we all were sooo excited and happy to see the first epi.. 😳 Many agreed to the fact that this show was watchable even without AB..  (AB was not shown in the first epi).. But now I guess NOT! 😒 The way they are running at a jet speed is seriously not worth the watch! And the story according to me has deviated from its actual story!  Anyways I just cant manage to see the show without my Jun as Chandu!! I was way tooo attached to his character and ChandNi!

Now this is something no one knows abt me.. 😳 I did not want Bhavna opposite Jun.. 😳 Not because I wanted Rati, I dont want to see repeated pairs again and again, I was ready to see anyone new opposite Jun, but I dont know why Bhavna dint impress me much when I saw her pic in the article by TB..  But I was surprised the way she proved me wrong that tooo big time wrong!! The first epi made me fall in love with her! 😃 And gradually I fell in love with my whistling tuned ChandNi! 😍 I was sooo shocked that Ive fallen in love with ChandNi aka Chandu and Niru! 😲 I never thought I would, but I did.. 😳 😍

I fell in love with them because of their innocence and sweetness! 😍 I just couldnt resist myself from seeing them in every epi! 😍 And every epi which had them was always special to me and will always remain!  I just love their whistling tune! I cant describe this love bond in words! These two were just perfect for each other!  Man how much will I miss these two!

So after I fell in love with ChandNi I became more vocal here.. 😳 But to my disappointment people always bashed ChandNi!  No day of mine on this forum passed without me hearing that ChandNi are the most boring, dull, idiotic, non-sensical and blah blah couple! 🤢 But you know I was stupid enough to give them reason as to why ChandNi are different and there is chemistry between them..  I did not know that this forum was full of biased and double faced people!  They just did not want to accept ChandNi! Thats it! And there was a BIG full stop to it! 😕 And the more surprising factor that it was not just ONE fan group but the other ONE was biased too! 😲 I was damn shocked when I realised that and it took me two whole months to realise that! 😳 Neways I ignored it since I realised it.. 😊

Another character this show made me fall in love was with Sarja.. I loved him sooo much that I came to the forum and gushed more abt him! 😍 I loved his Gunda wala style and all! 😍 I loved him more for being Albela's enemy and giving him tight punches! 😃 But I guess my love for ChandNi made me hate Sarja to death.. 😕 His character died for me the day he cornered Niru by the tree! 🤢 I sooo hated that scene that I cried while shouting to Sarja to BACK OFF!! Since then Sarja died for me.. And till today I blame him for my ChandNi's separation! 😡 

^^ Mind it Im NOT talking abt ACTORS, its characters Im talking abt.. 😳

One more character I loved the most was Anton Uncle! Haaayyeee!! What a boss re!! 😍 😍 He forced Chandu to open up in front of Niru and in actual he was the link to the inseparable ChandNi! 😍 ILUUU Anton Uncle! ❤️

Neways once I became more vocal I posted my views in each and every thread.. 😃 And that was when I made some ausum-est friends out here whom I will never forget!  The first three special people I came across were Jaya, Nikki and Sanu.. Since this forum was always thanda at the start I started bhatkofying everywhere on the forum.. And soon I realised there were two other people like me bhatkofying everywhere.. 😆 One was J who was known as the 'Topic open karne ki dukan' coz she used to open nearly 5 topics everyday! 😲 Yes Im speaking the correct thing! She did!   And the other one was Nikz who everywhere started gushing abt her AB and him and him only! 😆 A true and biggest AB Fanatic in my eyes!  I miss those old times when we used to have masti and masti only and no healthy discussions were being held where the actors or oops the characters were bashed in the name of Healthy Discussions..  Neways since it was us three everywhere bhatkofying madam J aka Jaya named us BAPs! 😆 Which means Bhatki Aatma Partners.. 😆 😃 Well I toh am proud of myself for being one of the BAPs!  

Soon afterwards I recieved a PM from a new-bie who is a Goldie now named Sanu.. 😳 We talked thru PMs mostly.. She at the start did annoy me with her 'Not trusting ME' attitude but now she trusts me fully! 😃 And I love her for being a great friend of mine.. ❤️ And then I saw more people coming out of their shells and interacting with us on the forum.. And that was when I became super duper great friends with my Arjun's Fake Fans! 😆 Oh yes we are fake because we accepted Jun in a new role and opposite a new actress.. 😕 Neways Im proud of meeting them here.. The list includes Shikha, Dezma, Sia, Preethi, Naveen, Sanchari and some others like Hira and Annie too.. 😃 I made some other friends at the start too but I guess its gone opposite now.. Never knew it would be, I thought PMMKA was a family but no more..   Everyday I came here just to see who was the next target.. Sometimes it was Bhavna, then Arjun then poor ChandNi.. 🥺 Neways Im glad I tried to ignore many posts then on since I came to know of the biasedness, and am glad I made my way through all that till here..  But NO MORE Guys! Im fed up now and really dont have the strength to waste on such people..

Im not one of the people who would say Let bygones be bygones! NOP! I wont! 🤢 I just cant fogive and forget what I went through because of this forum! Maybe I wasnt used to all this biasedness and stuff as I came from a very polite well mannered always positive RBO Forum! But neways this if this forum gave me some bad memories then it was the same forum which gave me the courage to stand up against the injustice..  If this forum gave me the bestest friends of mine then this forum also brought my bad side out too!  So see I dont know if I should thank this forum or not.. But the time I spent with my FRIENDS out here were my best times!! (Ignoring the other times!)  😎

Neways as said earlier that I would watch the show for Jun and I did that.. 😊 I watched it for him but unfortunately fell in love with ChandNi/ArAv and now Im one heart broken fan of this show! 🥺 I loved the show until there was Chandu and ChandNi in there! ❤️ But now I'll hate this show since it snatched away my happiness.. 🥺 I still do not agree that Chandu was supposed to die! He wasnt! 😳 And I will never forgive the makers of the show for throwing my Jun out and hence giving a tragic end to my beloved ChandNi and breaking many hearts down here! 🥺 🥺

All I wanna say is Goodluck to all those friends of mine who are sticking with this show and this forum too.. 👍🏼 I wish you all every little good luck you need.. I had my bestest times with you guys around, dont think I would have survived without you guys! 😳 Love you my BAPs and all the ChandNians! ❤️

Im done with the show and hence with the Forum too.. I love my ChandNians/ArAvians/Chanduians alot! I will try to be in touch with you all in the thread made by J.. Im sorry if Im disappointing my friends with my decision of leaving this forum but guys I cant stay yaar.. The more I stay here the more I will remember how mercilessly my Chandu and ChandNi were killed! 🥺 Im not as strong as many of you out here.. Plz forgive me my dear friends.. I will stay connected with ArAv/ChandNi thread by Jaya.. 😃

For now Im out of here.. 😳 Its hard for me too to leave like this, never imagined I would be sooo attached to you guys man! This was the forum where I spent most of my time.. But neways there's nothing for me to discuss here as Im not watching the show anymore..  Its all shattered now.. Im out of it now..  Hence I bid my friends a hearty goodbye from here.. 🤗 *Waves final hand to my dearies!*

Once again Love you all my ChandNians Chanduians and BAPs! 🤗  🤗
Nattie! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my BAP...u bid bye onli to this forum...so me nt gonna pst ramayan for u...as v all r still meetin up n will meet up in our addas outside this forum...😆

jst wanna say i thank this forum for givin u as one of my mst sweetest frnz in IF...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

my BAP...u bid bye onli to this forum...so me nt gonna pst ramayan for u...as v all r still meetin up n will meet up in our addas outside this forum...😆

jst wanna say i thank this forum for givin u as one of my mst sweetest frnz in IF...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hehe ofcourse its just this forum and nothing else.. Cant say Goodbye to IF! 😳 😆 And yes I'll still meet you guys outside this forum..  And YEPS! I thanked this forum too but just for giving me wonderful friends like you!  🤗 Love youuu my BAP! ❤️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
n also natz...am also kabka done wid show...n nw jst closed AB AT too...minuu did it on my req..as it ws a combined decision of regular members of AB AT na..to close AT once chandu's last epi wilb shown...n i hv made my last topic too here...
Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, atleast we will be in touch na ,tho why rona
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Oh yeah!  I need to edit my post in ur thread too!  I remember I have 2 pending works here.. One is editing my post in ur thread and another one Dez's OS! 😳 I shall to do it soon.. 😃 And I was done with the show the day Chandu got shot.. Us k baad dint manage to watch any epi since the Friday one..  And yes I saw that thread being closed.. Its good now.. I agree it was a mutual decision..  We shall still meet in ArAv/ChandNi thread..
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, atleast we will be in touch na ,tho why rona

Hehe true! 😆 Just thought to make it official since the amount of PMs I got.. Sab ko reply karne se acha thot this would be perfect! 😆 And plus had to wish you guys Goodluck too nah! 😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did i miss something ?? ye love story kya hai ??

lol , i know i sent u guys as i didnot see u ppl neither here or any where
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Natz, im too bidding bye to this forum.. DITTO to ur post... im too lazy to write such a big post.. 😆  
thnks for the entire flashback.. Chandu n ChandNi memories are there to cherish... 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
navz seems lik v-natz,me,u n preethi hv finally gonna bid gudbye to this forum...😆