Na Aana Is Desh Laado

6TH MAY 2011 Written Update

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys

Here is my today's second Written Update...

PART 1 - HONEYMOON
So episode begins with where it ended yesterday i.e Ragini-Shekhar are discussing their plans, meanwhile Aditiya comes there and seeing Adithya he(Shekhar) leaves from there. Adithya taunts Ragini for her over-concern towards a cheap dress as she is very rich and wearing those kind of dresses, further taunts her by saying better you call your father, he will send you those cheap quality dresses daily and this leaves Ragini irritated. She tells him that I don't have time to argue with such simple things and Adithya says to her that food which she ordered is getting cold and better have it. They both leave from washroom. Shekhar comes out from another door and tells to himself that now Adithya has taken away Ragini but I will take away all your money with me by using Ragini.

PART 2 - IN KN, CHANDA-AMMAJI
All comes back home after Jhanvi discharging from hospital, and Ammaji is showing her fake concern towards Jhanvi by making her sit in sofa, personally giving her juice etc etc(today they showed new Jogi). Meanwhile Chanda arrives there looking a bit tensed, Ammaji will see her and she walks towards her, leaving Chanda much more tensed and all are looking a bit tensed. Ammaji will catch her hand takes towards Jhanvi, she confronts her(Chanda) that in son's revenge she burried her common sense and even can't understand she tried to kill this house daughter, she further tells that this girl came to this house as her right and by harming her is equal to harming me. She tells Jhanvi that whatever punishment you want to give to Chanda decide it and I will punish(all as usual looking, Gajender one common act either sitting in sofa or smiling). Jhanvi tells Ammaji to forgive Chanda tayiji and further tells on that she did in her son's love and whatever happens but at the end she is my tayiji and asks Ammaji to forgive her(I hope you don't forgive Ammaji when she will seperates you both). Ammaji then tells Chanda this is blood relation, you had tried to kill her but she forgave you and better learn from Jhanvi leaving Chanda in much and much anger and leaves from there but Ammaji stops her by saying I still didn't complete my talk and asks her to apologise to Jhanvi otherwise I will only punish (I didn't get Ammaji words properly here). Chanda comes towards Jhanvi and apologises her, Jhanvi accepts it but she leaves in furious, Ammaji tells her that if something would have been happened to her you will be in roads crying hardly and asks Chanda to leave as she dosen't want to see her face and don't something in haste, Chanda leaves from there with much anger and insult. ( Liked the whole part Chanda apologising to Jhanvi etc, Gajender expressions in this part are as such he is watching a very boring film...but I get laugh whenever screen focuses on him)

PART 3 - CHANDA SUICIDE
Chanda locks her room and tells herself it's better to die without my son and takes stool and rope, she ties the rope towards fan and meanwhile all tries to stop her but in vain. Chanda hangs herself and Karan breaks the door. Episode ends with all shocked faces.

PRECAP - It is shown Avatar is catching Chanda and Karan is cutting the rope, Chanda falls unconscious.

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow! nice & quick update!!!!!!
rais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super quick GREAT update πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Thank you so much !!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi nice n quick update thanx a lot! Ya u said it right dat hope janvi dosent forgve ammaji atlast?
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update its suberbbb
phoo_12 thumbnail
hey it was a really nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘

i think u love updating am i right ????
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update because i missed yesterday's episode😊
-Deepali- thumbnail
thanks for the supperb update
phaneeswar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: phoo_12

hey it was a really nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘

i think u love updating am i right ????

Yes I love updating...thnx for commenting...