Pratigya

STOP IT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! - Page 3

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amma is one spunk of an actress, [in performance terms] her look in those few seconds after Krishna declares his pain upon seeing her beaten during her 'wound dressing' scene was outstanding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amma i hate her...uff fed wid her drama ss doesnt knw dat she is doing drama... he scolded prats bcozz he sad fr him...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
n u all remember the episode where SS tells that adarsh is under his control, i think his plan is to keep adarsh at his side also n the fact that hes behaving normal with pratigya is also just a drama:S hes behind adarsh' arrest
akusha333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mera to ye manna h ki hume show ko show ki tarah dekhana cahiye agar show m  ase twist nahi aayege to show m  interest nahi hoga ye sab jaruri hota h   show  ke liye  .hume  pratiya aur krishna ke romantic   parts ache lagte h  vo sab thik h  romance hi  kafi nahi hota  agar story m khusi -gam , milan ,judai ye sab kuch aaye to story  me interest aata h    

ab  jo bhi pratigya m cal raha h use dekhakar asa lag raha h ki  krishna aur pratigya ke riste m  duri to aayegi   hume sirf ye dekhana cahiye ki aage kya hota h   . pearl greay  bhut hi smart  aur bhut hi hosiyar  produser h   vo bhut hi ache se story ko   majedar banayegi    

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

thanx nazia di...ok i will try my best😃...by the way u r onl9 nd for the last few days i'm seeing that u too hv becum a silent...plz di ab ap toh aisa mat karo😳

amit thing is I get online when I wake up then run behind zainab and may not b infront of comp but u were seeing me omline plus I do lots of bakaity on pms but I always speak and support people whenever needed I am always there for u guys not to worry
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Abida0201

n u all remember the episode where SS tells that adarsh is under his control, i think his plan is to keep adarsh at his side also n the fact that hesbehaving normal with pratigya is also just a drama:S hes behind adarsh' arrest

ya u r rite Abida di...he may be the culprit behind adarsh arrest...the thing is that he want to create differences between shamu nd adarsh so that he could take revenge of krishna being seperated frm his father early in the show
GunDaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

amit thing is I get online when I wake up then run behind zainab and may not b infront of comp but u were seeing me omline plus I do lots of bakaity on pms but I always speak and support people whenever needed I am always there for u guys not to worry

thanx for ur support...as i said earlier playing pm pm game hmmm😆by the way who is zainab?😆
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

thanx for ur support...as i said earlier playing pm pm game hmmm😆by the way who is zainab?😆

my daughter remember u saw her pic in my dp
GunDaa thumbnail

ya i remember...i love babies di...bacche shaitani karne me acche lagte hain😆nd sweet lagte hain...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

humne nhi dekha hai. .dikhao na di?