Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) (Page 88)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

true ytai .. but what worries me is taht it could be viren 

The article and promo does not mention or show VIren anywhere close...and hey Viren has to beat Bhaiji...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

true ytai .. but what worries me is taht it could be viren 

No Dear today as per the article DD is going to be victim,  Hope the Article is false and misleading,  I dnt want this to happen,  DD is innocent I dnt want this to happen to her, Why Punish her,  I agree she is selfish and many other vices but she is is not bad at heart,  so this punishment she does not deserve

CCBM-fanNiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i just dont know yaar it all to brain rcaking

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Raj...ok...itake it kyk dis ...as all r fearing...but ...as far as I know...about Hindu tradition  n all...sorry I'm not trying 2 offend any religion here...I'm just proving my point here...so plzz  don't take me wrong...

Ok...now...my point...Sid is jaith(elder brother of husband)  of Nivi...n der r no iccidents where ...a girl maaries her Jaith in hindu religion...jaha tak mujhe pata hai...Yes... bhabhi(sister in law) can marry her dever( brother in law) if her husband dies...but no marriage of younger brother's wife  wis elder brother...so 99% der is NO chance of nivarth in any case at all...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 08 May 2011 at 3:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Gals ... morning we were talking about NivArths and i wrote that are dear NivArth friend have CC nad HL brains...cause if u read their comments...they think the show was running well when KM was not there...but actually the show would have gone off air if it was not for KM...because of KinHa the show has come so far...

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I dnt understand why they are blaming KM for separating  Nivi and Sid, It is HL and CC who's evil brains did all this,  then why blame Viren for it,  Before his entering the show only Nivarth were separated, then no use in blaming Viren

pipicatCCBM-fanNiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
true diya and sids cowradness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj...ok...itake it kyk dis ...as all r fearing...but ...as far as I know...about Hindu tradition  n all...sorry I'm not trying 2 offend any religion here...I'm just proving my point here...so plzz  don't take me wrong...

Ok...now...my point...Sid is jaith(elder brother of husband)  of Nivi...n der r no iccidents where ...a girl maaries her Jaith in hindu religion...jaha tak mujhe pata hai...Yes... bhabhi(sister in law) can marry her dever( brother in law) if her husband dies...but no marriage of younger brother's wife  wis elder brother...so 99% der is chance of nivarth in any case at all...

so 99% der is chance or no of nivarth in any case at all... sorry a little confused...

if Viren dies then there can be NivArth... but Viren just cannot die cause NivRen are the jaan of the show...

pipicatCCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index