diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

Originally posted by wadi..doll

ya kulsum 

yh so lojain dii do u watch indian movies?whos ur fav actor and actress?

ya sweeti i love shahid and salman and sure kinny is first i love rani and kareena and u?

I just love Kinny very much,  I do like Salman and Shahid but not as much as KInny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

ya kulsum 

ya sweeti i love shahid and salman and sure kinny is first i love rani and kareena and u?

I just love Kinny very much,  I do like Salman and Shahid but not as much as KInny

oh ya km is super yar

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

oh diii  i love bollywood movies dii my own is salman first he is ma fav but the youngsters i love all of emm whether it shahid,ranbir or imran all love emm too but i dnt like SRK ...yeh kinny is first love himmm more thn every 1 kinny n salman love emmm   actress waise toh i love all of amm but i have a little more soft corner for katrina but i dnt like deepika at alll 

diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

yeh me too i dnt kno he is not much bigger star thn salman shahid but still i love this guy the most yaarr  he is the best yaar so i  love himmm i cant even dare to compare himm with any 1  love himm sooo much he have spell a magic of his on meee

diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

oh diii  i love bollywood movies dii my own is salman first he is ma fav but the youngsters i love all of emm whether it shahid,ranbir or imran all love emm too but i dnt like SRK ...yeh kinny is first love himmm more thn every 1 kinny n salman love emmm   actress waise toh i love all of amm but i have a little more soft corner for katrina but i dnt like deepika at alll 

ya i love ranveer and imran me 2 didn't love dipka yar she is so... i love sharouk 2 oh i love all hindi movies salman is the first love of mine my first hindi movies that i watch the hero is salman
wawww that day i will not forget it can't take my eyes away from himWink
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

yeh me too i dnt kno he is not much bigger star thn salman shahid but still i love this guy the most yaarr  he is the best yaar so i  love himmm i cant even dare to compare himm with any 1  love himm sooo much he have spell a magic of his on meee

wawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinny ya he has a magic in his smile and his eyes wawww his eyes just kill me wawww am died when i imagin it

wadi..dollAlphabet26

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

ya i love ranveer and imran me 2 didn't love dipka yar she is so... i love sharouk 2 oh i love all hindi movies salman is the first love of mine my first hindi movies that i watch the hero is salman
wawww that day i will not forget it can't take my eyes away from himWink

oh diii love sallu he is my first love jus love hiim he get old but still looks hot  oh diii you like srk yaar i hate himm i dnt kno jus hate  him  i lyk his movies but i dnt like himm  oh dii wich first movie of his you watch   i love him in mpk yaar

Alphabet26..Lujain..

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

ya kulsum 

wawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinny ya he has a magic in his smile and his eyes wawww his eyes just kill me wawww am died when i imagin it

yeh diii he is sooo good looking love him his eyes his smile  waww jus kill me too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index