Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) (Page 100)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok just a thought regarding our NivArths...they are hell bent on seeing DD die and NivArth (which is not possible) and don't even  care for DD's little daughter Preeti...
I mean they have show her as a pre-mature baby and will need her mother... i dont want DD to die... i dont mind bashing her if she does wrong... and  dont want anyone to die...

Hope for the best. I can take anything as long as nivren is not separated.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
lets ee i wih they would show the epi now

NiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
well yeah raj i agree with u. it's very cruel and a pain to see a baby losin her mom and especially an infant who's not 100% fit health wise Disapprove 

what really worries me is dat do u guys think sid loves DD as much as viren loves nivi??! i dunno but i somehow feel he doesn't... he feels sorry for her and sympathies her at times but im not sure if dat's true love

pipicat

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Usha.. NivRen will be together... but i want DD to be with her daughter...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sururAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok just a thought regarding our NivArths...they are hell bent on seeing DD die and NivArth (which is not possible) and don't even  care for DD's little daughter Preeti...
I mean they have show her as a pre-mature baby and will need her mother... i dont want DD to die... i dont mind bashing her if she does wrong... and  dont want anyone to die...

Hope for the best Raj.  I can take anything whether DD dies or nivi injured as long as nivren is not separated. Wink

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Sorry for the double post. 

Hey u know guys generally they don't name the baby the next day its born.Smile  The celebration will happen on the 11th or 13th day. If u look at the baby they showed in the promo it looks like 3 months old. LOL

So bhaiji had atleast 10 day to plan for the bomb blast. As usual the CT's going to fast forward 10 days in 1 part of the episode.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLoveNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

nivren's immortal girls... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

well yeah raj i agree with u. it's very cruel and a pain to see a baby losin her mom and especially an infant who's not 100% fit health wise Disapprove 

what really worries me is dat do u guys think sid loves DD as much as viren loves nivi??! i dunno but i somehow feel he doesn't... he feels sorry for her and sympathies her at times but im not sure if dat's true love

Sidya would not have had a baby if Sid did not love DD...Sid took time but has accepted DD and love will grow...see what happens in arranged marriages... this is similar...

Alphabet26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index