NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj so DD the victim, nivi escaped

HEy DD was moving so there are chances she can survive ... Nivi asked for family happiness ... how can the goddess disappoint her
Thanks so so much 4 the updates raj, there is still a chance DD will survive, they didn't show Nivi tho?! Hope she's ok, it's gonna be a long wait till tomorrow!!
Raj, viren and sid may fight with bhaiji, viren - for trying to kill nivi, Sid - for DD. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thanks so so much 4 the updates raj, there is still a chance DD will survive, they didn't show Nivi tho?! Hope she's ok, it's gonna be a long wait till tomorrow!!

ya asma nivi is good😊
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

There are chances that DD may survive

Hope so Raj,  Hope DD does not die,  Really hope so
Raj...Thanks 4 d updates ...u r my saviour 2day...coz i was just able 2 see d blast scene  2day...thanks a lot darling...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

HEy DD was moving so there are chances she can survive ... Nivi asked for family happiness ... how can the goddess disappoint her

Raj atleast we came to know nivi escaped.  When viren and nivi looking eachother before leaving for a second i thought something will happen to nivi. 

I think she survives with major injury. 
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj, viren and sid may fight with bhaiji, viren - for trying to kill nivi, Sid - for DD. ðŸ˜Š

u bet 😊... i want DD to survive for those handful NivArths mouth to shut and also for our NivReniacs to have peace ... sorry for being mean
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
yati sweetiii hiii how r u jannni miss u
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj...Thanks 4 d updates ...u r my saviour 2day...coz i was just able 2 see d blast scene  2day...thanks a lot darling...

Hi Yati