KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
no one giving the live update kya? *sigh*
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gosh yes girlies i loath DD plus she doesn't even know hw to hold a baby properly... jeez wat a mom. nivi ws holdin da baby so lovingly

omg nadz u r watching it waww so luky jannn ya sure nivi can do that best than dd😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV did I miss anything??? I had to quickly go out for like 5 minz lol x
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Am fine Preety and how r u 

fine di whats new di??
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aamina let's hope it ends well cz da beginning is horrible with DD's lame dialogues ðŸ¤¢ 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV no update yet, I'm dying!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

May 8, 2011 – Part 1

Everyone preparing the arrival of the new born…..DD and Sid come with the child…..VD does aarti…Nivi watching from far…. CC talks hope does not cry as Viren did and kept us awake….Nivi walks away from there… Viren sees this and follows her….. VD calls priest and priest says that it should be done tomorrow as it is good day…..

Viren comes with balloons in the kitchen to make Nivi smile…..

CC, VD and DD talking about preparation….CC says everything will be ok as long as no one is jealous…. DD says she will go to the child as she make wake up…. But CC says that we will hear her voice…..

Child crying…..Nivi passing by….see the child crying and goes and picks the child….. DD comes by then and shouts at Nivi and says that how can she touch her and what was she doing the child….. Nivi says she heard her crying and so came in…..but DD says how come she did not hear the child cry and tells Nivi not to come ever come near the child and touch the child……

Nivi goes to her room and crying ….. Viren comes and sees it….asks what happened…… Nivi tells him that what DD has said ….. Viren says that DD is just not able to think….. Nivi says that she will go and stay at Sharmas so that DD will not be upset…..Viren says it will be ok and he himself will take her …..

Bhaiji's goon watching Sood house and inform Bhaiji…..

Sharma house ….. Viren has gone to leave Nivi at Sharmas .. some hasi majak…. HL also comes and asks Nivi that u r going to stay here for 2-3 days….Nivi says she will stay here for sometime…..HL enquires about the preparation of namkaran…..and HL thinking to herself that she will ask DD….NT dadi's face shows that she knows something worng

Bhaiji's goon tell Bhaiji that Viren and Yash just left in a car…. Bhaiji tells them to find out Nivi's car as he is going to put an end today…

VD and CC getting DD prepared….

PT and HL ready and as NT dadi whether she is ready… NT dadi says she will be come and ask them to go ahead…..

Precap --- Niiv walking down the stairs of the temple and someone planting bomb in her car and Bhaiji watching  

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety...

hi love-mystery whats your name how ru

hi am lojain but all call me lj yum tiaya right ?am fine just sooo nervous and how r u?

sana raj do it but it took time
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preety...

fine di whats new di??

Nothing New Dear, am just busy with my exams preparations  last paper left on Tuesday
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahhh update???? where is it? LOL sorry for the impatience but I'm dying to know whats happening Iol x