Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chilll Aamina..even i joined this forum recently..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Dont worry aamina... we understand 😊... hey this is my first time to on a forum... i joined because of NivRen and CCBM... i love it...

Lol thanks Raj dear. X
There is Something special about NivRen dont you think? it made me join and In the past I have watched other shows and liked couples, but for some reason I have just got addicted to NivRen they are just magical.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Sakeenuuu its okayyy sweetie koi baat nahi...at least I caught you online today and even if you did come last night you probably wouldn't find me 'kos i went to my cousin's house. Me I'm feeling awful stupid people bashing my Kinshuk I kan't tolerate anyone saying things against him  How are you? x
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LOL Sakeenuuu its okayyy sweetie koi baat nahi...at least I caught you online today and even if you did come last night you probably wouldn't find me 'kos i went to my cousin's house. Me I'm feeling awful stupid people bashing my Kinshuk I kan't tolerate anyone saying things against him  How are you? x

ohhh ok ok bewafa..lolzz

ohh jaan i know subha se ye kachra dhek rahii hon ..i wish i could edit and close all this rubbish topics...jealous PPL..bhut khtrnak bemarii hai ye...😆😛
-aamina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Chilll Aamina..even i joined this forum recently..

thanks Roopa it just seems like that everyone on this forum has known each other for years,that why I felt like a spare part. But thanks guys you are amazing and it is a very nice feeling to be here X
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Aamina...NivRen is the most magical couple
-aamina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hiii everyone. How are you? x

Hi Anisha I'm Aamina I'm okay how are you
okk gtg now ..tc all ...Kinshuk rocks..LOVE nivren and nivren fans ..muahzz...bye...see u all soon...😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

ohhh ok ok bewafa..lolzz

ohh jaan i know subha se ye kachra dhek rahii hon ..i wish i could edit and close all this rubbish topics...jealous PPL..bhut khtrnak bemarii hai ye...😆😛

LOL bewafa? kaise? lol

Hahaha I know it just gets me SO mad I just kan't tolerate seeing people say crap about him we Kinsukians know how hard he has worked for this show when he kame into CCBM he kame with a challenge whether he kan increase the TRPs and he did and he had to work very hard for that and then there are some people who just accuse him for their Sid-Nivi separation I'm sorry but how kome their SID-NIVI never gained much popularity when Kinny wasn't in the show? Its not Kinny's fault that people like Viren and Nivi more its not their fault that they are just awesome as NivRen lol. but anyway we love Kinny forget those odd ones lol. x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Hi Anisha I'm Aamina I'm okay how are you

Hi Aamina nice to meet you sweetie. I'm fine. was a little mad when I kame on and saw that topic on Kinny. lol but now I'm feeling better. Looking forward to the maha epi? x