Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm... i ws just thinking... ...
it's high time nandu changed his hairstyle 
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

πŸ˜ƒInsteade of bashing i want to think of last episode.  I liked the ways viren told nivi congratulation chachiji. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

crap i didnt watch da epi so i totally missed it... πŸ˜•
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok just a thought regarding our NivArths...they are hell bent on seeing DD die and NivArth (which is not possible) and don't even  care for DD's little daughter Preeti...
I mean they have show her as a pre-mature baby and will need her mother... i dont want DD to die... i dont mind bashing her if she does wrong... and  dont want anyone to die...

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok just a thought regarding our NivArths...they are hell bent on seeing DD die and NivArth (which is not possible) and don't even  care for DD's little daughter Preeti...
I mean they have show her as a pre-mature baby and will need her mother... i dont want DD to die... i dont mind bashing her if she does wrong... and  dont want anyone to die...

Hope for the best. I can take anything as long as nivren is not separated.  
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lets ee i wih they would show the epi now
BIackSwan thumbnail
well yeah raj i agree with u. it's very cruel and a pain to see a baby losin her mom and especially an infant who's not 100% fit health wise πŸ˜’ 

what really worries me is dat do u guys think sid loves DD as much as viren loves nivi??! i dunno but i somehow feel he doesn't... he feels sorry for her and sympathies her at times but im not sure if dat's true love
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha.. NivRen will be together... but i want DD to be with her daughter...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hope for the best Raj.  I can take anything whether DD dies or nivi injured as long as nivren is not separated. πŸ˜‰
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Sorry for the double post. 

Hey u know guys generally they don't name the baby the next day its born.😊  The celebration will happen on the 11th or 13th day. If u look at the baby they showed in the promo it looks like 3 months old. πŸ˜†

So bhaiji had atleast 10 day to plan for the bomb blast. As usual the CT's going to fast forward 10 days in 1 part of the episode.😑
BIackSwan thumbnail
nivren's immortal girls... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜