NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Maher...little bro... this will help u to get well soon...

that's sooo sweet of u raj love u sis thanx am feeling better now
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yup will come soon guys...

@swethz
yeahh darlin im a huge harshad fan and i prefer prem to anurag πŸ˜ i stole dat guzza wala dialog from him πŸ€£ remembr he said dat to chahath?!? 
yes... i remembr that sceneπŸ˜† but not the dialogs perfecly...
harshad looks so hot wen he is angry...Day Dreaming
i can easily accept him in any charater dat he plays...😳
Originally posted by Alphabet26

@ bold, Is that ur blood group raj (just kidding ) πŸ˜†
dis was a dialog of fardeen khan from no-entry movie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Raj i was watching the video of kinny u sent, (one day in life..) i think compare to that interview kinny looks slim now.  

When he wear shirt with full button on like the (yello shirt that day) his back just bends may be because of the slim. πŸ˜•  Did u noticed or its only me feel the diff.
stepping out for Lunch... will be back soon 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

stepping out for Lunch... will be back soon 

bye come back, me too going now, will be back

Raj i was watching the video of kinny u sent, (one day in life..) i think compare to that interview kinny looks slim now.  

When he wear shirt with full button on like the (yello shirt that day) his back just bends may be because of the slim. πŸ˜•  Did u noticed or its only me feel the diff.

Actually he looks more attractive like that... and yes slim too...but then again he carries of any kind of clothing very well...

Maher i am tired of thinking as we can't trust CCBM CT's. πŸ˜† I want HL to cry for what she did to nivi, she took her happiness and gave it to divya (thank god otherwise we won't have nivren- thats the other story) and she didn't stop and was provoking her against nivi by giving pathetic ideas. 

If DD dies what all she did for her daughter will go waste. She has to think u can't be happy if u take other happiness. that my POV. I want some more too but these CT's will not grant our wish. πŸ˜‘
HL can't think dear u c for the first time she take from ntdadi her son and didn't care about nivi and she is the kind of the person that she will not think about any one only her self and when her doughter is just like her she will think tipkal for her and hl cry don't think that will happen it's far thing and if dd die hl will blame nivi that she left her doughter to die will be more an good thing will happen and will waste time we all hope to c nivern not hl and dd and sp cc

usha plz send me the link

Good bro, even in ill u think like CT's. 
oh no like ct's oh i will chage itπŸ˜†