NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hope it goes very well dii and so last papper on tuesday  ..which  paaper is on tuesday and its hard?

Yes Dear paper is hard, Its "Women in Hindi LIterature" and in this we have 2 Novels, 10  Stories,  and 8 very long Poems, and lots more other things,  and we have to know all of them by heart, to be able to answer the questions

yh so lojain dii do u watch indian movies?whos ur fav actor and actress?

ya sweeti i love shahid and salman and sure kinny is first i love rani and kareena and u?
Originally posted by love-mystery

ya sweeti i love shahid and salman and sure kinny is first i love rani and kareena and u?

I just love Kinny very much,  I do like Salman and Shahid but not as much as KInny
Originally posted by friendforall

I just love Kinny very much,  I do like Salman and Shahid but not as much as KInny

oh ya km is super yar

oh diii  i love bollywood movies dii my own is salman first he is ma fav but the youngsters i love all of emm whether it shahid,ranbir or imran all love emm too but i dnt like SRK ...yeh kinny is first love himmm more thn every 1 kinny n salman love emmm   actress waise toh i love all of amm but i have a little more soft corner for katrina but i dnt like deepika at alll 
Originally posted by friendforall

yeh me too i dnt kno he is not much bigger star thn salman shahid but still i love this guy the most yaarr  he is the best yaar so i  love himmm i cant even dare to compare himm with any 1  love himm sooo much he have spell a magic of his on meee

oh diii  i love bollywood movies dii my own is salman first he is ma fav but the youngsters i love all of emm whether it shahid,ranbir or imran all love emm too but i dnt like SRK ...yeh kinny is first love himmm more thn every 1 kinny n salman love emmm   actress waise toh i love all of amm but i have a little more soft corner for katrina but i dnt like deepika at alll 

ya i love ranveer and imran me 2 didn't love dipka yar she is so... i love sharouk 2 oh i love all hindi movies salman is the first love of mine my first hindi movies that i watch the hero is salman
wawww that day i will not forget it can't take my eyes away from him😉

yeh me too i dnt kno he is not much bigger star thn salman shahid but still i love this guy the most yaarr  he is the best yaar so i  love himmm i cant even dare to compare himm with any 1  love himm sooo much he have spell a magic of his on meee

wawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinny ya he has a magic in his smile and his eyes wawww his eyes just kill me wawww am died when i imagin it

ya i love ranveer and imran me 2 didn't love dipka yar she is so... i love sharouk 2 oh i love all hindi movies salman is the first love of mine my first hindi movies that i watch the hero is salman
wawww that day i will not forget it can't take my eyes away from him😉

oh diii love sallu he is my first love jus love hiim he get old but still looks hot  oh diii you like srk yaar i hate himm i dnt kno jus hate  him  i lyk his movies but i dnt like himm  oh dii wich first movie of his you watch   i love him in mpk yaar

wawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinny ya he has a magic in his smile and his eyes wawww his eyes just kill me wawww am died when i imagin it

yeh diii he is sooo good looking love him his eyes his smile  waww jus kill me too