NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Really Dear but by Killing  DD they are indicating something and am worried for that only,  We all am sure want VIren in the show and the show to end with Nivren,   but DD dying is not a good sign

Are you sayign taht there is a possibility of Sid and Nivi? x
HI  me back hi diya anisha shazma

Hi Kulsum am fine and how r u,  But am a bit annoyed reading the article

hey diya dii am good ...yh dii am also very annoyed thinking wat will happen ...
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Are you sayign taht there is a possibility of Sid and Nivi? x

I really dnt know Dear, but am worried for this only, because  they all separated Sid and Nivi by cheating at least HL she forced Nivi to do so and Nivi sacrificed her happiness, But now DD is dying, and now am worried, Why should she die,  wish the show ends with NIvren and Sidya, because if DD dies abviously Sid will not remain alone, unless they get in a new girl for Sid,
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hey diya dii am good ...yh dii am also very annoyed thinking wat will happen ...

Yes Dear they are spoiling the show, I mean why should they kill anyone why cant any show go on without anyone being killed
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi lojain hdii how r u ?

hi sweetiii am fine and u

Yes Dear they are spoiling the show, I mean why should they kill anyone why cant any show go on without anyone being killed

omv dii am also thinking the same ...y they have to killed sum1 i wanted the show to end wif sidya and nivren happily...but...
Diya...don't worry lets hope for the best. 

Sweeties I gotta go now and check on my sisters revision. chat soon and take care love you x
diya anisha am fine and u janns

anisha did u help ur sis?