NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by crazynivren

I'm good
anisha Di how you?
What will happen to Sid? Do you think CTs will plan on killing Viren too???

I'm great sweetie. 
Pata nahi what will happen to Sid..but there is no way that Viren will die...'kos this show will be dead without Viren. x
Byee diya and anisha di gtg chat soon.
Originally posted by Anisha_91

I'm great sweetie. 
Pata nahi what will happen to Sid..but there is no way that Viren will die...'kos this show will be dead without Viren. x

Right Dear we dnt want anything to happen to our Viren, He is the Jaan of the show,  please CTs and RS end this show with Nivren and Sidya,  dnt kill anyone, Whats the need to kill DD,  dnt u think what will happen to her baby,  she needs her mother right now,  WHy do u always kill one sister in a show Please dnt repeat the history again, Hate this
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes Dear I read and also read all the comments along with it,  U know what I mean😡😡

Oh ano what ya mean. you know Diya I just don't understand why someone has to die? Thats soo stupid x

Oh ano what ya mean. you know Diya I just don't understand why someone has to die? Thats soo stupid x

RIght Dear I also dnt want anyone to die, Why should they kill characters like this, I hate it,  I want the show to end with NIvren and Sidya,  they should think of the baby also, after all she needs her mother right now, 
Byee Shazma take care sweetie chat soon x
Originally posted by friendforall

RIght Dear I also dnt want anyone to die, Why should they kill characters like this, I hate it,  I want the show to end with NIvren and Sidya,  they should think of the baby also, after all she needs her mother right now, 

Exactly I was hoping that after this incident DD will realise Nivi's value and we would get some very sweet NivYa bonding just like we see SidRen bonding aur we also would get to see their foursome but they're killing DD off thats just stupid whats the point of killing someone off. 
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago

Exactly I was hoping that after this incident DD will realise Nivi's value and we would get some very sweet NivYa bonding just like we see SidRen bonding aur we also would get to their their foursome but they're killing DD off thats just stupid whats the point of killing someone off. 

Really Dear but by Killing  DD they are indicating something and am worried for that only,  We all am sure want VIren in the show and the show to end with Nivren,   but DD dying is not a good sign
hi diya dii and anisha dii...how r u both?
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi diya dii and anisha dii...how r u both?

Hi Kulsum am fine and how r u,  But am a bit annoyed reading the article