NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Crap...GTG now...gals...i want 2 chat wid u all but...have 2 leaave...guests arrived...see u all later...🤗
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Crap...GTG now...gals...i want 2 chat wid u all but...have 2 leaave...guests arrived...see u all later...🤗

Bye YAti.
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I am not talking about Nivi-Sid reunion... i was saying if they had to show that they would not have had Sidya baby and NivRen SR...NivRen love each other a lot...so there cannot be Nivi-Sid...logically

In addition i said i dont' trust CT's

Raj According to me sid and dd had a happy married life and blessed with baby girl and i want samething like that to happen to nivi, viren should take care of nivi during pregnancy and godh bharai like that...I don't want them to show everything in a single episode or end the show without showing like that. 
Originally posted by Alphabet26

I want HL to cry for what she did to nivi by snatching sid, by provoking DD against nivi so many times ... So i'll go with DD's death.

May be u all think me sadist. 

sadistic pleasure always welcome jaana and im with u on dat cz HL was like da wickedest mom ever along with CC ðŸ˜¡ she better realize da consequences of her wicked moves

Raj According to me sid and dd had a happy married life and blessed with baby girl and i want samething like that to happen to nivi, viren should take care of nivi during pregnancy and godh bharai like that...I don't want them to show everything in a single episode or end the show without showing like that. 

Usha... we r hoping a lot of things ... but lets see if CT's grant our wishes
Usha...cannot like you...but love u
Hey like Bidaai ... i think the got someone for Aleekh  ... similarly they can get someone for Sid 
Hey Raj, Nadz, Usha..

whats happenings girls...Nivirath??? Nivren separation??

What does this mean 

Neha Sargam says, "I think I am left with less number of days to survive but I don't know what's coming next."

May be divya dies and neha survive with major injury. ðŸ˜•

@bold
dis quote is very confusin yet scary...

is she refering to da show or her character!??! in other words, is she hintin dat show's gonna end soon?!?!?😕 im gettin jitters guys