NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
well...I'm in nadz... i  hate Cts club...just fed up now...phir se wahi rona dhona ... Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj in CCBM they don't replace if they do then they would have shown someone for Adithya, and also for JW as he was not in the show for so many days. 
but dear ... replacements take place only if that person is playing an important role in the serial...
n divya's role is not dat important dat she will be replaced...infact even ever i see divya makes me ...🥱
Yaar...CTs can't seperate Nivren...otherwise raha saha show bhi flop ho jayega...
Hi YAti and Atiya

Yati... lets just take what CT's give ... they don't want us to be happy and we know that...

RS and SP r also not interested in CCBM...well here again they have destroyed another weekend of ours
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

well...I'm in nadz... i  hate Cts club...just fed up now...phir se wahi rona dhona ...

I want HL to cry for what she did to nivi by snatching sid, by provoking DD against nivi so many times ... So i'll go with DD's death.

May be u all think me sadist. 

Nadz...why u r feeling dat nivren seperate...

i'v a bad feelin they mite use dis emotionally blackmail bit to make nivi bring up DD's kid with sid😕 da thought scares me yati... i dont wanna see dat happens at all...😕

Yaar...CTs can't seperate Nivren...otherwise raha saha show bhi flop ho jayega...

Yati ... waise bhi RS and SP ne flop kar diya hai and disappointed us ... we know RS is not going to do anything for CCBM cause his main interest is YRKKH and the new serial...
What does this mean 

Neha Sargam says, "I think I am left with less number of days to survive but I don't know what's coming next."

May be divya dies and neha survive with major injury. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi YAti and Atiya

Yati... lets just take what CT's give ... they don't want us to be happy and we know that...

RS and SP r also not interested in CCBM...well here again they have destroyed another weekend of ours

@bold
well said raj... RS is only interested in YRKKH ðŸ˜¡ deres no point talkin abt SP cz they have no heart left but RS should realize hw stupid his team of creatives are ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj what happened to u, y u talk about nivren separation and nivarth union. ðŸ˜•

I am not talking about Nivi-Sid reunion... i was saying if they had to show that they would not have had Sidya baby and NivRen SR...NivRen love each other a lot...so there cannot be Nivi-Sid...logically

In addition i said i dont' trust CT's