Originally posted by: kinha123

hi guys 🤗 

i m srsly angry after seeing da article...y do dey reveal everything 😕
N if nivi sid  😡 is going to happen...i will surely kill da cts

hi dear... wats ur name?!? not sure if we met before but im nadz
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raj earlier cases we don't know about the CCBM ending.  Since we know its going to end i think this should happen. 

Raj i told u earlier HAHK track and  abt DD dying. If they want to drag since they need not worry abt TRP since its in the day time slot its ok. If they are planning to end divyas death is necessary. 

In the end they will show Sid and viren taking care of business nivi taking care of home and the kids.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Raj...I feel dis tym...article is true...itz DD...whoz gonaa die...may b itz dat rishima is leaving d show 4 some reasons ...

Can be because of her health problems ... hey but u can always get a replacement actor... it has happened before in serials...

I don't see a point in killing DD...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nadz...why u r feeling dat nivren seperate...

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Raj...I feel dis tym...article is true...itz DD...whoz gonaa die...may b itz dat rishima is leaving d show 4 some reasons ...

Hi Yati, DD will die after repenting and will tell if u take care of my baby then only i feel u forgave me etc... and die. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Swetha...sorry

Forget to Hi to my chubuli...🤗

thanks raj...
love u...🤗

btw... y r all talkin abt nivi-sid...?
i wont happen na coz nivi is not preggers... so viren wont leave dis show...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj earlier cases we don't know about the CCBM ending.  Since we know its going to end i think this should happen. 

Raj i told u earlier HAHK track and  abt DD dying. If they want to drag since they need not worry abt TRP since its in the day time slot its ok. If they are planning to end divyas death is necessary. 

In the end they will show Sid and viren taking care of business nivi taking care of home and the kids.

End can be in various ways and not necessary with killing a character...but if our CT's love violence what can i say
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Can be because of her health problems ... hey but u can always get a replacement actor... it has happened before in serials...

I don't see a point in killing DD...

Raj in CCBM they don't replace if they do then they would have shown someone for Adithya, and also for JW as he was not in the show for so many days. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yati...hope into da 'i hate CVs club'... gosh im sooo fumed still although tryn to cool down as requested by raj

if dat girl wants to leave, it's fine but they shouldn't separate nivren cz they'r da soul of dis show...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj what happened to u, y u talk about nivren separation and nivarth union. ðŸ˜•