NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

heyyy swetha 🤗  i haven't spoken to u for a long time...
hw u sweets?!?!
hi nadz...🤗
i'm fine...😊

god... tomorrow i'l make a decision where to continue this show or dump it...!!!!!!
hi guys 🤗 
i m srsly angry after seeing da article...y do dey reveal everything 😕
N if nivi sid  😡 is going to happen...i will surely kill da cts
DOn't know RS or his CT's so well...but hope they don't do it cause they know more people are crazy for NivRen than Nvi-Sid

If they had to get Nivi-Sid together then why does Sid have child and NivRen have SR...why make Nivi fall in love with Viren
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

DOn't know RS or his CT's so well...but hope they don't do it cause they know more people are crazy for NivRen than Nvi-Sid

If they had to get Nivi-Sid together then why does Sid have child and NivRen have SR...why make Nivi fall in love with Viren

No Nivarth Raj, As nivi is loving viren, May be the story goes like HAHK, with nivi taking care of hers baby and divyas ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Nadx Raj 
Just came back and loogedin saw the article.
Did u read that article. ðŸ˜­

Read what i wrote on the  page 9
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
ayoo yes usha we saw it and im in two minds not knowin if RS would reunite sid/nivi or keep nivren till da end...

@swetha
same here sweets. tomoro's epi will b da turnin point in my viewing preference too... i dont wanna watch ccbm if nivren gets separated 
Helllooo...My Nivren Gang...

so read d article...just mad on CTs...no repenting n all from DD's side...again who will suffer...nivi n nivren...

Swetha...sorry

Forget to Hi to my chubuli...🤗
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Read what i wrote on the  page 9
raj... waise bhi v all r hardly watch dis show on tv... n hav to watch to online...
now killing will make us stop seeing online too...😡
Raj...I feel dis tym...article is true...itz DD...whoz gonaa die...may b itz dat rishima is leaving d show 4 some reasons ...