Posted: 12 years ago
gopi is lost in switzerland by ahems mistake everyone is worried espeacially kokila ji ahem and jigar..😭
ahem try to finding the gopi and first time he realized that he do wrong with gopi..❤️
gopi also trying to finding the familiy members 😭 but dont understand the language...😭
ahem is very much worried..😕
then gopi saw the ahem and calling ahem ji ahem ji and runs towards him and hold and hugs him tightly and there hearts first time feels the feelings for eachother...
first time they feel the feelings of love in there hearts Heart
ahem and gopi go to meet his family..😊
gopi see her mom kokila ji and not hold there feelings and meet and hugs her first time moms loved her daughter inlaw as own daughter and show her love ahem see that ..moms love
when kokila ji hugs gopi ahem see her moms feelings and love for gopi and ahem 😲 shocked to see this how his mom love gopi..the scene was very much touching 😭 when i see moms love i am 😭 i remember my mom..very lovely and emotional episode today gopi meets her saathiya ahem  meet her mom  and gets both love ❤️  her husbands love
and her moms love.. today episode rocks..👏
You Rock Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Gif saathiya..👏
you are the best mom kokila ji...👏
                                     post by ...simibrar... 
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
😭😭😭 reply soon friends i am waiting you like my post or not ..😉
come soon
Very good simi, totally agree, Koki also reminded me of my mom today. What a treat to see that before mother's day.
👏👏👏 simi  she is  a brill mom agree with you 
Excellent pictures Simi.  Can I have a picture of the hug?
Originally posted by sbp1971

Very good simi, totally agree, Koki also reminded me of my mom today. What a treat to see that before mother's day.
yah very true pay homage to mothers love..i am married and living in abroad so when i see kokila ji i remebered my mom..very touching and emotional episode ..when gopi runs towards ahem and hugs him tightly show the feelings of gopi how she love ahem..😊
Originally posted by lovtv

Excellent pictures Simi.  Can I have a picture of the hug?
sure my friend i hug you as my sweet friend..🤗
😭😭 where are you guys...😭😭 
Hey simi loved the pictures especially the one with ahem and gopi in that amazing moment :)
Originally posted by DreamSz

Hey simi loved the pictures especially the one with ahem and gopi in that amazing moment :)
yah dear i also love that pic .