India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Angie's thoughts - 6/5/11 (Page 9)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
 Poor  Fruitcake , you have to ask this question to Creatives ..They are the real culprit for your present situation...Nice one Shanta..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustShanta

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Thanks Angie for starting your style commentary also..hope we see this more oftern. You n misti work in tandem to give this forum some memorable moments through your detailed discussions on various topics and mostly your humorous bantering which makes CB more interesting to read on this forum...

Thanks.  Actually, it is all the particpants in Misti's thread who keep it interesting.

Only read this starting topic..guess Misti also written her expert comments later in this thread..why she wud not write here..its Jai VeeruWink

Yes, Ram Milaye Jodi.  Misti's commentaries are the main reason for me to remain interested in the show.  Of course,  appropriate credit has to be given to chunnu munnu for providing us with this numerous material.  I have a feeling that this coming track is going to be hilarious.

Rads fighting/handling everything seems to be the main focus in near future (to show her mahan)..be it convincing fruitcake, taking care of baby basamasur, taking insults from PAdma/mohini, fighting BB, takingcare of Dadaji...and in CBland CB/Rads can hnadle situations like these singlehandedly so i do not worry abt these samll issuesWink

Well, Radhika has always been the superwoman of CB land.  She ventures alone late in the night without any money but can find people, resolve things and so on.  Here since there is a prophecy that CB would be the one to transform mad PF into a normal family, she has to start with everyone.  It is likely that her fruitcake would be the last one to be reformed (excluding evil trio of Maheswari, Viraath and Mohini who would not change until the last episode of the show where they will suddenly fall at Radhika's feet and Devi Radhika would forgive them benevolently). 

So, no...not worried about Phuljhari at all. 

ROFLmagic number..haha Angie so we now see Why6 to Why12Wink its weird to use 12 number everywhr. i belive its some astrologer adviced DJs to use 12

Chipak, I can't change it to Why12.  According to forum rules,  I can only change my username once and so now I am stuck with it no matter how many other great tracks come that tempt me to change this name.  Also, even if start CB3 or CB4  I have to use this name.

Wud love to see mommy phuljari taking care baby basmasur and papa fruitcake feelingjealous or whatever but nice situation thta wud beLOL
It was fun to read hospital scene in your ishtyle and i can imagine already half wit rohan acting more like fully retard child..i dont know how this actor who playes rohan is performing but i can imagine him doing this childact after wtaching his fire scene..wud be fun to see his tantrumsWink

Oh, Baby Bhasu is going to be great calling Fruitcake "Papa fruitcake" and then asking him to go away when he starts his tantrums with Phuljhari.  He tried to stop his Banshee Mama today but she went ballistic on him and so he crawled back in the bed.  But he would be able to stop Papa Fruitcake and that would serve fruitcake right for now being in cahoots with Padma who just a day ago called his tongue "gandi jubaan".

Personally hate to see such regressive themes/dialougues used in CB to give its more authentic touch for religious pr spititual story whr Khana comes for his bhakts rescue...I hated everytime Amma used to torture Rads saying these words n now Padma will use such words. Now common they are Brahmins/Purohits-why the god fearing people are projected this wayAngry
How else would Radhika be shown as the one who will do "Kalyan" for this family.  She has to take abuse from everyone (here fruitcake is the one with maximum abuse) to show her "Pativrata" for her "childhood fruitcake" and to prove that she is the worthy one to be called Mrs. Fruitcake.  Why would she want to do that escapes me?  In fact, I would suggest that she becomes friends with both elder PF sons (by being a friend to Aagbabula who would be trying to get in her good graces and by being a playmate to Baby Bhasu).  This would drive Fruitcake, Mohini and Banshee crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top