Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Angie may be they did not need to call the doctor from Chennai as Rohan recovered because of miracle ...Creatives are taking viewers for i interesting ride ...we have to assume about the scenes its not Creatives job ...Every one was wearing the same clothes including Dev and all , so how Radhika can change her wedding attire , at least she was not wearing jewellery that was a little mercy ...They all were in the state of shock ...When Dev brought Rohan outside from the Mandap his hair was not seemed to be burnt ...Whole night Radhika was in hospital , next morning she went to RP house to do the rituals , so no change of saree...All assumptions   your take  and i may be wrong...And Angie their one day can go on for one week ...So have to wait for Rohan.s happy birth day celebrations with 10 years old kids from the neighborhood...  Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by misti73

Its good that you went ahead...infact if you want we can do this ...we can distribute the analysis...some days I can start and some you.

Misti, I prefer that you do it. First of all I love your commentaries. They are too entertaining with your own dialogues and perfect emoticons. Second of all it is a lot of work and responsibility😃. I will fill in for the days you are not available. So I would rather be a sidekick.

Angie after reading this 'tete a tete' between you and Mishti i was reminded of  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
maybe you've seen ..
i pm'ed you but.. which ones' you? 
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JustShanta

Originally posted by misti73

Its good that you went ahead...infact if you want we can do this ...we can distribute the analysis...some days I can start and some you.

Misti, I prefer that you do it. First of all I love your commentaries. They are too entertaining with your own dialogues and perfect emoticons. Second of all it is a lot of work and responsibility😃. I will fill in for the days you are not available. So I would rather be a sidekick.

Angie after reading this 'tete a tete' between you and Mishti i was reminded of  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
maybe you've seen ..
i pm'ed you but.. which ones' you? 

Shanta,  I have seen this video and it is extremely funny.  I tried to PM you back but I was getting an error for some reason.  Anyway,  both kids seem to be leaders in this video.  Don't see a sidekick here at all.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Shanta,  I have seen this video and it is extremely funny.  I tried to PM you back but I was getting an error for some reason.  Anyway,  both kids seem to be leaders in this video.  Don't see a sidekick here at all.

The sidekick was the mother who was taking the recording...😉     
Thanks Shanta I did see your PM but then got involved in something else...sorry,
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Shanta i saw the video ...its very funny conversation between these two , too cute...
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When i'd first seen it ,i thought 'who chatters like this' two peas in a pod ,attuned to each other
only you and Mishti came in my vision !
you can not only be a sidekick but other half of the coin, sideways work very well too. 

about the babies they were plotting ,hatching a plan i feel ,seen some recent videos of them 
they've grown but still attentive to each other.
thanks for reply,3 more

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

CD,  I have to give credit to actors for not laughing at the ridiculous script in the hospital.  It requires some acting to keep a straight face with that scene and actually the whole accident.  Day before it was the wedding day where Rohan got badly hurt (a burning log fell on his head) and Radhika also got burn marks on her face and arms.  Next morning she still had bandages but couple of hours later, all the bandages were off and she was normal.  Everyone was still in the old wedding clothes.  In the night, the doctor talks about getting a doctor from Chennai.

By mid afternoon (the day after the wedding), everyone is back in the hospital with Radhika and Padma still wearing the wedding day clothes.  Apparently, the doctor was able to fly from Chennai to Mathura (must be some special flight), operate on Rohan and Rohan has now a single bandage on his head with not even one burnt hair.  Now who thinks that Rohan won't be normal in next 12 days.

Two questions come to mind.  First,  they are so rich and can't give one new saree to Radhika to wear for the hospital.  But maybe it is related to the room.  Which room would be Radhika's room?  The viewers would be wondering.  Will they ask her to stay in Rohan's room, Dev's room (he is asked to move somewhere by Maheswari) or a storeroom (Padma is now Banshee and so would want Radhika to stay like a servant and since she is acting a Diva, Radhika would agree to it to try to get back in her good books).

Second question:  Isn't the day after the wedding Rohan's 23rd birthday?  So Baby Bhasu was born the same day as spoilt Chirkut.  Will there be a birthday party?  There should be one for the audience to put up with this nonsense.  Will Baby Bhasu cut the cake and insist Mommy Phuljhari feed him?

Angie...all ur point s were 100% right.while i was watching that weird episode yesterday night..i was like hmm.. .😕i s  this our CV's team ..editing and their lack of sense...kudos to them..Radhika is the same saree...Dev babu, with his geled hair...Rohan..no takla,full hair with silly behavior...what to say.?the wardrobe dept out of sarees..hairstylist who has   no ideas beside braid  hairstyle with R...i hate to see that stupid braid for wks..but funny thing when she was stepping in side for the 1rst time her feet was freashly painted with ALTA..how it is possible? was not she coming direct from hospital to RP house? after that disaster her chunni has gone,her jodha ishtyle jewelery has gone but her red alta still there ? she was injured ,but her blister has been disappeared within a day? what kind of ointment she has been used?the most funny and silly thing was to me..how is that possible the idiot doctor can say exactly rohan  has been back 12 yrs behind? why not 8,9, or 10.. is that possible ? even real life.. doctor cannot even able to say that ..i have discussed with  my doc friends about this issue.. they say after observing the patient's behavior we can guess...it s  not possible to say any specific yrs ...oh well ..whom  am  i..dealing with...that walnut brain..CV of CB # 2
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
  Its some thing to do with figure 12 , ...Their Pandit must have told them this to be lucky number , thats why their whole attention is on this number instead of track or script...Every aspect of this show is some how has 12 number in the story...They did the mistake with tagline it should also be having 12 number somewhere in it ...Hindi soaps have their own fundas where medical science  or religious rituals are concerned , they change them according to their convenience...
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

The sidekick was the mother who was taking the recording...😉     

😆😆
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Its some thing to do with figure 12 , ...Their Pandit must have told them this to be lucky number , thats why their whole attention is on this number instead of track or script...Every aspect of this show is some how has 12 number in the story...They did the mistake with tagline it should also be having 12 number somewhere in it ...Hindi soaps have their own fundas where medical science  or religious rituals are concerned , they change them according to their convenience...

It should have been "Sawre ke rang rachi 12 saalon ke liye".  Because after seeing Dev's behavior, who would remain in love with him?