Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks Angie.  No problem.  I thought about waiting for you.  But then it was a nice episode.  As long as one sees the humor in absurdities, it becomes bearable to write.  Otherwise, who can analyze such a show where characters and story change every week.

Today was Baby Bhasmasur birthday! Happy Birthday to Baby Bhasmasur and look naughty naughty baby what did he do...he did not recognise Papa fruitcake...awww...Baby Bhasmasur what did you do? Pappa Fruitcake's spiritual connection with you...what happened to that...

You know Misti this did not occur to me until you and CD pointed it out.  But this is one great punishment for Papa fruitcake.  Also you were right about fruitcake. He was acting like a concerned Papa.  I am so glad that he forgot Papa.  You know he would be drawn to Mommy Phuljhari and would be demanding her undivided attention.  He would throw a tantrum when Papa tries to talk to Phuljhari.  Baby bhasmasur,  I am looking forward to that.

Anyway Angie you were right that he does look like a 3-4 year old and not a 11 year old...so can I have my dream of baby bhasmasur in diapers with a soother in his mouth...wonder will he ask his new foster mom Mommy Phuljhari to change his diapers...Kabutarni should say this "Phuljhari as your duty you have to look after your child husband and that involves giving him baths"...in front of Papa fruitcake. Wonder what he will do after he hears this...I mean Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasmaurs unique relationship.

Oh this would be priceless.  Actually,  it would be more fun if he insists on taking bath only from Mommy Phuljhari and asks her to tuck him in the night and sing him a song.  This along with him forgetting Papa Fruitcake would drive Fruitcake nuts.  He would forget his promise of keeping 10 feet distance from her(the restraining order would be forgotton) and just starts following Phuljhari on her mission to take care of Baby.

Comment-I actually liked Rohan forgetting Dev...poetic justice. Dev was very arrogant in his thought that Rohan is the most important person in his life and that person has now forgotten him. He took away the most important person from Radhikas life and the same thing has now happened to him...

Yes, now that you pointed it out.  I like this happening to Dev.  I want other things to happen to him too.  Since Dadaji is important to him too,  even Dadaji should start treating Radhika as the most important thing once he starts getting better.  Radhika needs to act indifferent towards Dev and I hope somebody gives her this advice at least indirectly.  Only then Dev would realize what it is to lose important people in your life.

They are also turning the clock back here to maybe give the adult Dev chance to view things differently... But could not understand that after everyone realised that Rohan did not recognise Dev and the doctor told them that he has gone back to his childhood (don't know how doctor came to know the exact age), 

Yes, I think that is the reason for turning the clock back to 12 years.  But the doctor knowing it was too hilarious.  This was the first conversation of Rohan and doctor knew at once about Rohan's age.  At least, they could have shown that doctor did the tests and talked to Rohan and asked his age and other stuff which made them realize that he has forgotton 12 years of his life.

why were the others shocked that he did not recognise Radhika? Was the adult Radhika there in his childhood? 

That was so silly.  Everyone including Radhika was shocked when just previously he had only recognized Maheswari and Padma.  So why would he know Radhika when he doesn't know Dev and Viraath.

The precap was the funniest scene of the episode...the scene is in a hospital room with a serious patient on the bed...and a banshee screeching at the top of her lung capacity and the doctor was just standing there patting the patients head...Never seen a hospital like this that everyone can come and start screeching whenever they want to...and the doctor standing there. 

I am telling these hospitals in CBland are amazing.  In fact, the doctor could be mistaken that probably Rohan didn't lose his mind because of the accident but he inherited his mother's genes who has gone mental for last two days.  Why would you scream like that in front of your sick child?  Poor Rohan was getting scared of Banshee.  I think now he will be screaming, "Mummy, don't hurt that pretty girl.  I like her and I want her to hold my head in her lap..."

The editing at the start of the episode was horrible...there was no continuity between the end of yesterday's episode and the beginning of todays. 

I know suddenly there were these two walking or one walking like a chauvanist pig and other following him meekly.  

Radhikas grovelling is within her character...her 12 year old marriage is the only truth in her life and she is clinging in to it...her only goal in her life is attaining this KK and she is not thinking of anything else...The dharm she keeps on talking about is patnidharma (or he version of patnidharma)and not dharma, but the creative have again messed up their message due to poor dialogues...Wonder what else is she ready to do to get KK as her husband...

That's why she needs some wise counsel, otherwise by being desperate for this abusive person, she is inviting more abuse.  Maybe baby Rohan is good for her.  He will divert her attention from Dev and she can eventually learn to ignore him.

As for Dev he is projecting whatever treatment he has got from this family onto Radhika...what is he feeling so guilty about? He is taking it out on Radhika...in one way the abused as become the abuser in times of stress. That's what also happens in real life...if a person has been abused in the past in stressful circumstances he or she will take it out on the person whom they actually consider their own...its a very vicious and destructive circle the people usually fall in.

Well, that is the only explanation that suits his behavior.  But will they ever show him repenting?  They never showed that with Radhika of CB1.  In the end, it became something that one does to pay their debts to their adopted families.  So chunnu munnu don't go into abusive and abused relationships.  Then why show such a behavior.  All audience feel is extreme irritation at the lead character and then they wait for some closure where there would be some justice.  But you never see that.

As for the depiction of Dev in this way...all for TRPs...majority of the top shows have weak male leads...majority of the male leads do treat their wives, the female leads very badly...in fact Angie CB2 is similar to their 9.00pm show in many ways. It has worked in the other shows but I do not know how much is it going to work here...Dev's main competitor is not another  lead in any other show but Dev in CB1...

That's why I was never attracted to any other soap prior to CB1.  The weak male characters or for that matter female characters do not interest me.   I liked CB1 because Dev's character was so wonderful and strong.  Even Avinash mentioned in all his interviews that he got such a fan following because audience loved Dev.  It is the fondness for Dev and Radhika that brought this show back and it is that same fondness which is keeping this show ahead of other zee shows in better time slots despite its weak script and repetitious story.  So if you destroy either Dev or Radhika,  then the audience would leave in droves.

So I do not know how much the TRP generating audience will take to Devs almost abusive behaviour towards Radhika. 

Yeah, my point above.

As for dadajis and badi bahus talk...I am bored of the same dialogues from badi bahu...

This is way too boring.  They repeat dialogues that they shouldn't and don't show monologues that they should and here I am talking about Dev, Radhika and Dadaji.

By the way the story has changed again...until few days back they showed her wanting to transfer everything to her name and today it was her son's name.

I was wondering the same thing.  For 12 years they showed Maheswari wanting the wealth for herself and didn't care for Viraath or her husband.  But now suddenly everything is for Viraath.

As for dadajis his smirking has no effect on me because I don't know what he is thinking...but since they will not show it so I don't care whether he smirks or does not smirk...

Yes, people will loose interest in him if nothing is shown from him.  They are doing it because they are supposedly keeping this mystery about CB.  Is it Rohan's wife or Dev's wife who is CB?  But it is ridiculous as we all know that Dev is going to be RP.  They don't have to show him thinking about RP title but at least show thinking about Radhika or that Maheswari is foolish when she thinks that her plans are helping her.  In fact they are helping the real RP or something.

Angie you be right that the doors of the temple will soon be opened and that scene in Parinita was the most stupidest scene I have ever seen.

Misti, otherwise I didn't see the purpose of expressively showing the locked doors of the temple where Radhika was perturbed to see that.  So the doors will be opened and Radhika's Kanha would come inside.  

That was so silly in Parinita where I actually fast forwarded it.  After watching the new Devdas, new Parinita and Saawaryia (only saw parts of it) and even Raincoat (which I partially liked),  I think there should be a ban on adaptation of books by Indian filmmakers or they should not be named after these classic novels.

Angie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Angie I wasπŸ˜† with ur commentary and specially the scene in the precap fruitcake beaten up but u see he is afraid that all the childhood girls he played with will come and say they are married to him so thats why he is behaving this way with PhuljariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thanks Chalhov.  

You know he is so obnoxious that nobody other than Chanda likes him.  I have to say he deserves Chanda and I would even wish her on him but it is Phuljhari who wants Dev. So in CB2,  only guys would fall for Radhika.  There is already psycho Rohan but hoping to see more mature guys falling for Radhika and teaching Dev a lesson.  He needs a big smackdown from Radhika and have to plead with her for 12 months before she should forgive him.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx a lottt Angie...4 ur beautiful analytical post dear...i always luv the  conversation of u n Misti...very unique "Jugalbandi"...😊

Abt fruitcake's character ...dear i think Chunnu-munnu r expert in spoiling Characters...they luv to do this...first they started playing wid Radhika's character...now its wid Dev...!!!!!!...I know they r trying to show that Dev is too much practical... but it seemed to me impractical to a gr8 extent...they made him partial n heartless...he has not have any respect 4 his childood friend...even i found is very much absurt when Dev asked Radhika why she told lie to all...its gone above mah head...this is  the thing4 which he was prayin  all these days...n now again he is blamin Radhika... i think he has adopted this bad habit of blaming Radhika all tym...he is doin nothing less than Padma..

Secondly i agree wid u Radhika should ignore Dev now, but Hindi sopa female leads could do that...but only she ignores then fruitcake would realize that wat he had lost...this self realization is very much needed!!!!!...

Rohan was good...actin skills n everything was good... but dunno wat kind of hospital is that...they allowed all family member to enter the ICU together...n tomorrow padma would shout there...ohhh Godd!!...save the patients ...

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: why6

Thanks, Shivamala.  We need that to make Dev jealous.  He is taking Radhika for granted and abusing her a lot.  Today was the height of his obnoxiousness where he is smirking and tauting Radhika.  Is that the way to behave towards a girl with whom one was desperately in love (lust or whatever) 12 days ago?  Just because she is opening herself to him, he is treating her like a punching bag for his frustrations.  Totally unacceptable.  Obligations don't make one forget their humanity.  Here he is acting inhumane.  So he doesn't deserve her at all.  He needs to lose her to somebody mature who is worthy of her.  Only then he would come back to his senses.

Dev is irritating these days ..and its so unrealistic that 1 month back he was with red shirt riding with   the basanti  aka radhika on the rickshaw,giggling ..selling idli,being mali ,being jhadudaar even wearing saari for Radhika ...but all of a sudden his love for her disappeared... yes i  understand it his obligation for RP family but why this way...? why rude way? why he has to misbehave with her with each and every word? i told u Angie.. some other post  he needs ignorance,he needs R's attitude...atleast once...just once when he tries to open his big mouth just  once  i wish R says.."just shut up..enough is enough...now u listen to me. ...dude...agar aana hai toh aao nahi toh  futo ...' πŸ˜†

but it will never happen...yes u are right he needs to have some jealousy for R..but with him? and R will  ever able to do that ..never...instead of girgirana ,..she should make herself  strong ,...oh well..this is my wish..

And Padma is turning very slow motion like cb1 amma...she use to be like harmless chipkali..she never had courage to utter anything in front of BB but look @ her now? my ! my ! in RP bhavan ..each and every one is  some character... no wonder ..now i can guess why does  Gopal das has become this..?.πŸ˜†

BTW..u have done wonderful job for today's analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Thnx a lottt Angie...4 ur beautiful analytical post dear...i always luv the  conversation of u n Misti...very unique "Jugalbandi"...😊

Thanks Radev1000.  Yeah, Misti's commentaries are the best.  She was needed today for that last part in the hospital.

Abt fruitcake's character ...dear i think Chunnu-munnu r expert in spoiling Characters...they luv to do this...first they started playing wid Radhika's character...now its wid Dev...!!!!!!...I know they r trying to show that Dev is too much practical... but it seemed to me impractical to a gr8 extent...they made him partial n heartless...he has not have any respect 4 his childood friend...even i found is very much absurt when Dev asked Radhika why she told lie to all...its gone above mah head...this is  the thing4 which he was prayin  all these days...n now again he is blamin Radhika... i think he has adopted this bad habit of blaming Radhika all tym...he is doin nothing less than Padma..

Yes, those lines were pathetic.  I mean he is angry at her for supposedly telling the truth to Rohan.  Now he is accusing her of lying.  When has she lied before?  That is the main issue for him.  He told her to hide the truth.  He even hid the truth of Rohan's marriage with Radhika from everyone as he justified that Padma was too traumatized and Maheswari had too much faith in CB bringing good fortune.  So his lying and hiding the truth is acceptable but if Radhika tells one half lie, then it is terrible.  They have totally ruined his character and he needs to be shown paying for his behavior.  It won't be fair if they show Radhika taking all the abuse and then forgiving him in a minute when he accepts her.  He deserves to lose her for at least some period.

Secondly i agree wid u Radhika should ignore Dev now, but Hindi sopa female leads could do that...but only she ignores then fruitcake would realize that wat he had lost...this self realization is very much needed!!!!!...
Well, they go to extreme.  Radhika of CB1 avoided Dev with a vengeance (not counting Abhay track) and Radhika of CB2 is obsessed about him.

Rohan was good...actin skills n everything was good... but dunno wat kind of hospital is that...they allowed all family member to enter the ICU together...n tomorrow padma would shout there...ohhh Godd!!...save the patients ...
Well, my problem with Rohan's acting was that he didn't act like a 11 year old but more like a 2 year old.  But he was funny though.  Would like him to see tormenting Padma the most followed by Dev.

Angie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

Dev is irritating these days ..and its so unrealistic that 1 month back he was with red shirt riding with   the basanti  aka radhika on the rickshaw,giggling ..selling idli,being mali ,being jhadudaar even wearing saari for Radhika ...but all of a sudden his love for her disappeared... yes i  understand it his obligation for RP family but why this way...? why rude way? why he has to misbehave with her with each and every word? i told u Angie.. some other post  he needs ignorance,he needs R's attitude...atleast once...just once when he tries to open his big mouth just  once  i wish R says.."just shut up..enough is enough...now u listen to me. ...dude...agar aana hai toh aao nahi toh  futo ...' πŸ˜†

Yes, the whole falling in love to falling in hate is very unrealistic.  If they show him having regrets for behaving like this when he is alone, then at least we can understand some of the behavior.  Then he would come across as someone who loves Radhika but has lost his direction in his misguided obligations.  So he shouts at Radhika out of his own frustration and guilt, but feels remorse later on.  But he is going over the top where all humanity is being taken from him.  There is no sense of feeling that Rohan caused this fire and almost killed Radhika.  There is no admiration that Radhika feels responsible and is trying to make amends.  There is no compassion that Radhika is being treated this way in the family.  The family doesn't know the truth about Radhika and Rohan's argument.  So if suppose this was an accident and Radhika had gotten married to Rohan,  would Padma's behavior be justified.  Should somebody treat a girl like that for something which is not her mistake.  Why is he feeling no disgust for this?  He is acting as if Radhika deserves all the abuse from everyone.  Suppose Radhika had listened to him and married Rohan and there had been an accident later on in which Rohan would have been injured, would that justify Padma treating Radhika like this?  Is this the happiness he was promising her for Rohan?  Show this realization on Dev's part otherwise audience would start hating him and stop watching the show.  Here I am not talking about the loyal fans of Avinash.  I am talking about those viewers who watch a show for its story along with other things.  So they stick to a show only as long as it is interesting.

but it will never happen...yes u are right he needs to have some jealousy for R..but with him? and R will  ever able to do that ..never...instead of girgirana ,..she should make herself  strong ,...oh well..this is my wish..
Oh, well this won't be happening anytime soon.  But maybe she would leave after Rohan becomes normal (whatever that is) and Dadaji is at least cured partially.  Then Dev would realize what he has lost in his foolishness and repent for it.

And Padma is turning very slow motion like cb1 amma...she use to be like harmless chipkali..she never had courage to utter anything in front of BB but look @ her now? my ! my ! in RP bhavan ..each and every one is  some character... no wonder ..now i can guess why does  Gopal das has become this..?.πŸ˜†

Well, they need to find somebody to abuse Radhika.  That is their favorite formula.  Since Maheswari is going to be nice to Radhika for the timebeing, they needed to find a substitute and found Padma as the perfect candidate for it.  Maybe Padma should remember that she sent those kangans to Radhika and hence it is she who is unlucky.  Maheswari should remind her of that and tell her that she was told not to send her jewelry to Radhika as Padma is unlucky and her things are unlucky.  I don't believe in all this nonsense but Padma needs to be paid in her own coin.

BTW..u have done wonderful job for today's analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, Kinara.

By the way, the main theme of this show is obsessive love instead of spiritual love.  Radhika is obsessed about KK and hence Dev (Dev being the adult version of KK),  Dev is obsessed about Rohan and Rohan is obsessed about Radhika.  So they will just revolve in circle (triangular circle and not that it is a term).
Angie12 thumbnail
Misti,  

I got the perfect song for the outing of Baby Bhasmasur with Papa Fruitcake and Mommy Phuljhari.  Actually, he would want to go with Mommy Phuljhari only.  But then Papa Fruitcake would get concerned and offer to be the chauffeur.  Initially Papa would act grumpy with Mommy but would later on forget his obnoxiousness day for the moment.  Anyway, baby would sing this song.  Ignore the other child in the song and it would be just Baby Bhasmasur singing the entire song.  The song is from movie Andaaz.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB12me3xFkg[/YOUTUBE]
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Radev1000.  Yeah, Misti's commentaries are the best.  She was needed today for that last part in the hospital.

U r welcum dear...that i agree but u even nothin less... dats y i said "jugalbandi"...both of u r ful of knowledge...u compliment each other...very few forums have such members, who does not only watch the soap 4 entertainment but analysis it...chalk out the good n bad points too...

Yes, those lines were pathetic.  I mean he is angry at her for supposedly telling the truth to Rohan.  Now he is accusing her of lying.  When has she lied before?  That is the main issue for him.  He told her to hide the truth.  He even hid the truth of Rohan's marriage with Radhika from everyone as he justified that Padma was too traumatized and Maheswari had too much faith in CB bringing good fortune.  So his lying and hiding the truth is acceptable but if Radhika tells one half lie, then it is terrible.  They have totally ruined his character and he needs to be shown paying for his behavior.  It won't be fair if they show Radhika taking all the abuse and then forgiving him in a minute when he accepts her.  He deserves to lose her for at least some period.

Truely dear...always Radhika have to prove herself...nobody never ask husbands to prove themselves whether they r eligible 4 there wives or not...I think,Dev also sumwhere thinking lyk Padma... sumwhere he having problems to accept Radhika as Rohan's wife too...wanna see his reaction on Monday...wanna listen what he would say to padma after Padma's crazy behaviour on hospital...

Well, they go to extreme.  Radhika of CB1 avoided Dev with a vengeance (not counting Abhay track) and Radhika of CB2 is obsessed about him.

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
πŸ˜•

Well, my problem with Rohan's acting was that he didn't act like a 11 year old but more like a 2 year old.  But he was funny though.  Would like him to see tormenting Padma the most followed by Dev.

Exactly we watched hi s10-11 years old Avtaar in the beginning...there he was quite matured n aware abt everything...as he was not intrested in Rasleela hi pushed Dev to do it...n now he is askin silly question...but Angie we should thank CV that its not  amensia ...just partial memory loss...
    Hmmm... but dear every thing would effect Radhika...she have to control him all the tym...hope atleast in this case Dev would help her...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No problem.  I thought about waiting for you.  But then it was a nice episode.  As long as one sees the humor in absurdities, it becomes bearable to write.  Otherwise, who can analyze such a show where characters and story change every week.

Its good that you went ahead...infact if you want we can do this ...we can distribute the analysis...some days I can start and some you. As for the story changing..it does change but  I think the quality of the dialogues has also to do with it...This show has some very poor quality dialogue writing and maybe they have a team of writers who are not synchronized...so one writer forgets or has no clue to what the others one has written.   

You know Misti this did not occur to me until you and CD pointed it out.  But this is one great punishment for Papa fruitcake.  Also you were right about fruitcake. He was acting like a concerned Papa.  I am so glad that he forgot Papa.  You know he would be drawn to Mommy Phuljhari and would be demanding her undivided attention.  He would throw a tantrum when Papa tries to talk to Phuljhari.  Baby bhasmasur,  I am looking forward to that.

Yeh he was ...he went Baby Bhasu don't do this, listen to me...and Baby Bhasus reply...who are you?

Oh this would be priceless.  Actually,  it would be more fun if he insists on taking bath only from Mommy Phuljhari and asks her to tuck him in the night and sing him a song.  This along with him forgetting Papa Fruitcake would drive Fruitcake nuts.  He would forget his promise of keeping 10 feet distance from her(the restraining order would be forgotton) and just starts following Phuljhari on her mission to take care of Baby.

Also Baby Bhasu should demand loads of huggies from Mommy Phuljhari...he sould get scared very quickly and then only Mommy Phuljhari can console him. 

Yes, now that you pointed it out.  I like this happening to Dev.  I want other things to happen to him too.  Since Dadaji is important to him too,  even Dadaji should start treating Radhika as the most important thing once he starts getting better.  Radhika needs to act indifferent towards Dev and I hope somebody gives her this advice at least indirectly.  Only then Dev would realize what it is to lose important people in your life.

Yes...oh yes Dadaji doing that will be very good.  

I am telling these hospitals in CBland are amazing.  In fact, the doctor could be mistaken that probably Rohan didn't lose his mind because of the accident but he inherited his mother's genes who has gone mental for last two days.  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why would you scream like that in front of your sick child?  Poor Rohan was getting scared of Banshee.  I think now he will be screaming, "Mummy, don't hurt that pretty girl.  I like her and I want her to hold my head in her lap..."

And he will run to Mommy Phuljhari for some peace and calm.

Well, that is the only explanation that suits his behavior.  But will they ever show him repenting?  They never showed that with Radhika of CB1.  In the end, it became something that one does to pay their debts to their adopted families.  So chunnu munnu don't go into abusive and abused relationships.  Then why show such a behavior.  All audience feel is extreme irritation at the lead character and then they wait for some closure where there would be some justice.  But you never see that.

That is a million dollar question...will they show Dev repenting...and knowing chunnu munnu I am not sure...they might show him loosing Radhika for some time. The Abhay circle was a poetic justice to both Radhika and Dev in CB1...Radhika for taking Dev for granted and Dev for being over confident that he will always find Radhika...but due to poor quality script and dialogue writing the track fell through. Looking at the quality of writing here, the same thing might happen.   

That's why I was never attracted to any other soap prior to CB1.  The weak male characters or for that matter female characters do not interest me.   I liked CB1 because Dev's character was so wonderful and strong.  Even Avinash mentioned in all his interviews that he got such a fan following because audience loved Dev.  It is the fondness for Dev and Radhika that brought this show back and it is that same fondness which is keeping this show ahead of other zee shows in better time slots despite its weak script and repetitious story.  So if you destroy either Dev or Radhika,  then the audience would leave in droves.

I am actually curious to see the result of this on the audience in India.

Yes, people will loose interest in him if nothing is shown from him.  They are doing it because they are supposedly keeping this mystery about CB.  Is it Rohan's wife or Dev's wife who is CB?  But it is ridiculous as we all know that Dev is going to be RP.  They don't have to show him thinking about RP title but at least show thinking about Radhika or that Maheswari is foolish when she thinks that her plans are helping her.  In fact they are helping the real RP or something.

They give monolgues when it is not needed and don't give monologues when it is needed.

That was so silly in Parinita where I actually fast forwarded it.  After watching the new Devdas, new Parinita and Saawaryia (only saw parts of it) and even Raincoat (which I partially liked),  I think there should be a ban on adaptation of books by Indian filmmakers or they should not be named after these classic novels. 

The new Devdas...I refused to watch the movie because to me that was not Devdas...Sanjay Leela Bansali made Paro and Chandramukhi dance which was not there in the story and it was unthinkable during that time in bengal. If he had named the movie something else then I might have watched it...Sawariya...watched it in bits and pieces...Raincoat was not that bad for me.      

[/QUOTE] Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Misti,  

I got the perfect song for the outing of Baby Bhasmasur with Papa Fruitcake and Mommy Phuljhari.  Actually, he would want to go with Mommy Phuljhari only.  But then Papa Fruitcake would get concerned and offer to be the chauffeur.  Initially Papa would act grumpy with Mommy but would later on forget his obnoxiousness day for the moment.  Anyway, baby would sing this song.  Ignore the other child in the song and it would be just Baby Bhasmasur singing the entire song.  The song is from movie Andaaz.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB12me3xFkg[/YOUTUBE]

Yes perfect...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Next