Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: why6

CD/Misti,  normally Mommy Phuljhari wouldn't give a pappi to anybody other than Fruitcake.  But here she would make an exception as Bhasu is now baby Bhasu and hence giving him pappi doesn't violate her "patni dharam".  So in the above scenario,  Mommy Phuljhari would happily lean forward to give pappi to Baby Bhasu when Papa Fruitcake who is now highly alarmed will intercept and Mommy Phuljhari would end up giving a pappi to him.  Baby Bhasu would bawl some more and in desperation and out of fear that Badi Ma may come running in, Papa Fruitcake would promise to buy lot of toys for Baby Bhasu.
But Baby Bhasu can tell badi ma that he saw Papa Fruitcake kissing Mummy Phuljhari...what's going to stop Baby Bhasu?
But he is still crying and so Papa Bhasu suggests an outing with him and Mommy Phuljhari.  Now Mommy Phuljhari has become very busy with Baby Bhasu these days and hence is not chasing Papa Fruitcake anymore. 

So Papa Fruitcake actually wants a outing with Mommy Phuljhari but his ego is coming in his way.  That's why he could kill two birds with one stone.  But the outing would backfire for him.  Baby Bhasu would throw a tantrum when Papa Fruitcake tries to come closer to Mommy Phuljhari and so Mommy Phuljhari would take him away to pacify him and they will be playing together with Papa Fruitcake looking with jealousy at Mommy Phuljhari's affection for Baby Bhasu.  Now he would start thinking that if Baby Bhasu again becomes Bhasu, will Mommy take that final phera with him happily and forget Fruitcake for good.

Ahh,,,,,,,,this will be good. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Is Rohan going to be 2 years old baby or  10 or 11 years old  boy ..If so then he is big boy , do not think he will need nurse , maybe a friend that can be Radhika ...Misti , Angie Liked your imagination about coming episodes, giving CB2 some light moments , liked the concept of jealous Dev...

Neerja well they are saying that he is 10-11 years old but the way he is behaving, it looks as if he is 3-4 years old. So I am going with the behaviour.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti/Why6 - Baby Bhasu might ultimately bring these two together. Do you both think, like I do, that maybe when Rohan initially came out of a coma, and before his mom could get to the hospital, he had time to reflect and suspect that Radhika was in love with Dev and she was Dev's DG? So Baby Rohan, the mischievous emerged, pretending to forget both. As a little kid with amnesia, he could demand both their attention and observe them together...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Is Rohan going to be 2 years old baby or  10 or 11 years old  boy ..If so then he is big boy , do not think he will need nurse , maybe a friend that can be Radhika ...Misti , Angie Liked your imagination about coming episodes, giving CB2 some light moments , liked the concept of jealous Dev...

Neerja,  he is acting like 2 year old.  No 10 or 11 year old behaves like that.  I see some 10 year and 11 year old kids in my neighborhood and they are pretty smart.  They could have easily made him with mental capacity of 2 year old.  But as everything is associated with #12, that was it.  

But at least show him little different.  In fact, there is one Tom Hank's movie "Big" where he was around 10 or 11 years old and suddenly is transformed into an adult.  But his thinking and mental capacity is of that 10 or 11 year old child   He acted really well where he is into toys and stuff.  If they were planning to make Rohan as 11 year old, they should show Saurav that movie and he should be acting accordingly.  There is this officemate of his (heroine in the movie) who falls for him but Tom Hank's character treats her like a friend and actually acts with her as a 10-11 year old would with one's friend even if that friend is a girl.  So to me is reference point of how he should act with Radhika and Dev.  

The track would still be very interesting where Dev starts realizing how hard it is to see Radhika with another guy if that guy is like a child.  So this realization along with getting to know Radhika better would start bringing him out of his self-pity, victim mentality and obligation phase.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with your point  Angie, thats why i was asking if he is 2 or 10 ...Either you show his mental level of that age ...10 years old kids are quite smart and perhaps in that age like to have guys as their friends ...I have seen that movie you mentioned , but problem here is they do not know what they want to project ...In Hindi soaps do not need to use mind , not goes with viewers even with makers ...Do not know which era they are taking back  back to Rohan  as take viewers for granted ...Should do some homework about the track and make it convincing either way , keeping in mind the behavior of that age...As for needle thing even i am afraid of  still and sometimes very embarrassing...So Rohan,s fear for needle was ok with me , otherwise his speech (means the way he was speaking ) was not ...Lets see how the plot goes , getting thicker...Agree with your last para ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti/Why6 - Baby Bhasu might ultimately bring these two together. Do you both think, like I do, that maybe when Rohan initially came out of a coma, and before his mom could get to the hospital, he had time to reflect and suspect that Radhika was in love with Dev and she was Dev's DG? So Baby Rohan, the mischievous emerged, pretending to forget both. As a little kid with amnesia, he could demand both their attention and observe them together...

CD,  I don't think Rohan is acting at this time.  For now he is going to be a 2 year old.  But he would get cured soon (maybe another bump to the head or sees some small fire and is cured instantly).  Now as far as suspecting Dev and Radhika, they would eventually show it but more than likely it would be another melodramatic episode where this would all come out.  This is one of their major themes and they won't be disclosing it that soon.  If they get good ratings with it, they may stretch it where he starts pretending.   They will try to stretch the tracks as much as possible because here too everything is just being revolved around Dev and Radhika.  No side stories are being developed.  Since they can't think beyond fake wives and husbands,  Rohan would not be nice anytime soon.  Or he may become nice for a while (like Vishaka) and then 

For now,  it would be Banshee mistreating Phuljhari and Phuljhari working tirelessly to take care of Dadaji and Rohan with growling and grumpy Fruitcake.  So need some light scenes to relieve the audience of this boredom.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

CD,  I don't think Rohan is acting at this time.  For now he is going to be a 2 year old.  But he would get cured soon (maybe another bump to the head or sees some small fire and is cured instantly).  Now as far as suspecting Dev and Radhika, they would eventually show it but more than likely it would be another melodramatic episode where this would all come out.  This is one of their major themes and they won't be disclosing it that soon.  If they get good ratings with it, they may stretch it where he starts pretending.   They will try to stretch the tracks as much as possible because here too everything is just being revolved around Dev and Radhika.  No side stories are being developed.  Since they can't think beyond fake wives and husbands,  Rohan would not be nice anytime soon.  Or he may become nice for a while (like Vishaka) and then 

For now,  it would be Banshee mistreating Phuljhari and Phuljhari working tirelessly to take care of Dadaji and Rohan with growling and grumpy Fruitcake.  So need some light scenes to relieve the audience of this boredom.

I also believe that they are now going for full blown melodrama with mostly everyone against Rads and they might be banking on sympathy votes for Rads...depending on how this track is received by the TRP audience, they might continue or switch tracks.  
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 was listening to Anuradha  (with Leela Naidu and Balraj Sahni ) songs ..There is one song...Kaise Din Beete Kaise Beetee  Ratiyaan ...Beautiful numbers with poignancy and loneliness, without complaining...I know there is no comparison but thought of Radhika as she is quite one ...there is lack of sensitivity to tackle these kind of tracks as makers do not have time  and are busy in quick results ...Just imagined something while listening to this song
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - I give all of them credit for not laughing at Rohan's behaviour... If I was one of them, I would not be able to keep a straight face 😃

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I give all of them credit for not laughing at Rohan's behaviour... If I was one of them, I would not be able to keep a straight face 😃

CD,  I have to give credit to actors for not laughing at the ridiculous script in the hospital.  It requires some acting to keep a straight face with that scene and actually the whole accident.  Day before it was the wedding day where Rohan got badly hurt (a burning log fell on his head) and Radhika also got burn marks on her face and arms.  Next morning she still had bandages but couple of hours later, all the bandages were off and she was normal.  Everyone was still in the old wedding clothes.  In the night, the doctor talks about getting a doctor from Chennai.

By mid afternoon (the day after the wedding), everyone is back in the hospital with Radhika and Padma still wearing the wedding day clothes.  Apparently, the doctor was able to fly from Chennai to Mathura (must be some special flight), operate on Rohan and Rohan has now a single bandage on his head with not even one burnt hair.  Now who thinks that Rohan won't be normal in next 12 days.

Two questions come to mind.  First,  they are so rich and can't give one new saree to Radhika to wear for the hospital.  But maybe it is related to the room.  Which room would be Radhika's room?  The viewers would be wondering.  Will they ask her to stay in Rohan's room, Dev's room (he is asked to move somewhere by Maheswari) or a storeroom (Padma is now Banshee and so would want Radhika to stay like a servant and since she is acting a Diva, Radhika would agree to it to try to get back in her good books).

Second question:  Isn't the day after the wedding Rohan's 23rd birthday?  So Baby Bhasu was born the same day as spoilt Chirkut.  Will there be a birthday party?  There should be one for the audience to put up with this nonsense.  Will Baby Bhasu cut the cake and insist Mommy Phuljhari feed him?