Angie's thoughts - 6/5/11 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by misti73

Its good that you went ahead...infact if you want we can do this ...we can distribute the analysis...some days I can start and some you. 

Misti, I prefer that you do it.  First of all I love your commentaries.  They are too entertaining with your own dialogues and perfect emoticons. Second of all it is a lot of work and responsibility😃.  I will fill in for the days you are not available.  So I would rather be a sidekick.

As for the story changing..it does change but  I think the quality of the dialogues has also to do with it...This show has some very poor quality dialogue writing and maybe they have a team of writers who are not synchronized...so one writer forgets or has no clue to what the others one has written.   

You are right about this.  There is no synchorization and they ruin even good tracks.  As you mentioned before, even this track has good potential where both Dev and Radhika learn about the consequences of their actions and they can have comedy too with Baby Bhasu.

Yeh he was ...he went Baby Bhasu don't do this, listen to me...and Baby Bhasus reply...who are you?

🤣  Love this petname - Baby Bhasu.  Also,  Banshee is a great name for Padma.  I prefer it over Holika.  You know Banshee would be screeching and screaming and baby Bhasu would turn to Mommy Phuljhari and say, "Mommy Phuljhari,  this real mama is scary.  Can we go away from her and play outside in the water?"  Then Mommy Phuljhari would pacify baby Bhasu and take him to the ghat and antsy Papa Fruitcake would run after them only to see baby Bhasu splashing Mommy Phuljhari with water.  He would just stand there fuming in anger and jealousy.  He has the perfect expressions for those emotions anyway and Phuljhari is now getting used to them.  So she will ignore it thinking that Papa is pulling one of his regular tantrums.  So she will smile serenely at Fruitcake and continue playing with Baby Bhasu.

Also Baby Bhasu should demand loads of huggies from Mommy Phuljhari...he sould get scared very quickly and then only Mommy Phuljhari can console him. 

😆  These huggies would drive fruitcake up the wall.  He would be telling Baby Bhasu to go to sleep or else he will be punished.  Then Baby Bhasu can complain to Phuljhari to make Fruitcake go away as he only wants Mommy Phuljhari in the bed with him.  Then Fruitcake would have a priceless expression on his face.

And he will run to Mommy Phuljhari for some peace and calm.

😆😆

That is a million dollar question...will they show Dev repenting...and knowing chunnu munnu I am not sure...they might show him loosing Radhika for some time. The Abhay circle was a poetic justice to both Radhika and Dev in CB1...Radhika for taking Dev for granted and Dev for being over confident that he will always find Radhika...but due to poor quality script and dialogue writing the track fell through. Looking at the quality of writing here, the same thing might happen.   

I agree that it was poetic justice but they spoilt it so badly.  I am sure here they would do the same and despite us wanting to see some payback for Dev, we would end up rooting for him because they would make Radhika so unlikeable and inconsistent.  They have the actors, story etc.  All they need to do is write a tight script and things would fall in place.  Is that too much to understand for pea-brained chunnu munnu?

The new Devdas...I refused to watch the movie because to me that was not Devdas...Sanjay Leela Bansali made Paro and Chandramukhi dance which was not there in the story and it was unthinkable during that time in bengal. If he had named the movie something else then I might have watched it...Sawariya...watched it in bits and pieces...Raincoat was not that bad for me.      

I dragged my mother to watch Devdas in the theatre with me (nobody else was willing to go with me) and she still reminds me of that whenever the movie comes on TV.  Not to mention the $20 I wasted on that for 2 tickets.  Decided that Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movies have to be seen on DVDs and should not waste my hard-earned money on his movies.  Also the dialogues after that song were so atrocious.  That was unnecessary melodrama at its peak and reminded me of those loud theatrical scenes.  I would rather watch Ramleela than that movie.  In fact, Ramleela on stage is a lot of fun where all the guys play women's roles.  As kids we used to look at Sita with moustache and snicker.

Raincoat was ok but it was little too slow for me in terms of pace.  But I guess the leads were so depressed that things moved slow for them.  

Hi Musti & Why6 - I'm 🤣 🤣 🤣 reading both your comments... we won't need another guy to make Dev jealous. Baby Rohan and his 'huggies' demanding Radhika's attention, wanting to cuddle with her constantly, will definately be poetic justice for Dev...

I won't be surprised if Rohan is faking his amnesia...    It will be fun to watch the trio, if CM doesn't ruin it!
Originally posted by why6

Misti, I prefer that you do it.  First of all I love your commentaries.  They are too entertaining with your own dialogues and perfect emoticons. Second of all it is a lot of work and responsibility😃.  I will fill in for the days you are not available.  So I would rather be a sidekick.

Ok.

Yeh he was ...he went Baby Bhasu don't do this, listen to me...and Baby Bhasus reply...who are you?

🤣  Love this petname - Baby Bhasu.  Also,  Banshee is a great name for Padma.  I prefer it over Holika.  You know Banshee would be screeching and screaming and baby Bhasu would turn to Mommy Phuljhari and say, "Mommy Phuljhari,  this real mama is scary.  Can we go away from her and play outside in the water?"  Then Mommy Phuljhari would pacify baby Bhasu and take him to the ghat and antsy Papa Fruitcake would run after them only to see baby Bhasu splashing Mommy Phuljhari with water.  He would just stand there fuming in anger and jealousy.  He has the perfect expressions for those emotions anyway and Phuljhari is now getting used to them.  So she will ignore it thinking that Papa is pulling one of his regular tantrums.  So she will smile serenely at Fruitcake and continue playing with Baby Bhasu.

Ahh,...I have got this hammock in my imagination ..Baby Bhasu is sleeping in the hamock and Mommy Phuljari is gently pushing the hamock and singing a lulaby to Baby Bhasu...Now Papa fruitcake will come thundering and start shouting at mommy phuljhari...hearing this Baby Bhasu will wake up and start bawling and will say that this man is ganda...badi maa will come running (ok the doctor will have told badi maa not to disturb baby bhasu in any way) ...so she will come running to see what is happening and Baby bhasu will tell "badi ma...I don't like this man...he is shouting at mommy phuljhari...I am scared...I want Mommy Phuljhari to sleep next to me in the hammock and since papa fruitcake was bad he has to push the hammock and sing a lullaby...and badi maa will tell papa fruitcake to do that....

😆  These huggies would drive fruitcake up the wall.  He would be telling Baby Bhasu to go to sleep or else he will be punished.  Then Baby Bhasu can complain to Phuljhari to make Fruitcake go away as he only wants Mommy Phuljhari in the bed with him.  Then Fruitcake would have a priceless expression on his face.

Oh Baby Bahsu can demand that Mommy Phuljhari has to wake him up by planting a pappi on his cheek every morning...otherwise he won't open his eyes.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Ahh,...I have got this hammock in my imagination ..Baby Bhasu is sleeping in the hamock and Mommy Phuljari is gently pushing the hamock and singing a lulaby to Baby Bhasu...Now Papa fruitcake will come thundering and start shouting at mommy phuljhari...hearing this Baby Bhasu will wake up and start bawling and will say that this man is ganda...badi maa will come running (ok the doctor will have told badi maa not to disturb baby bhasu in any way) ...so she will come running to see what is happening and Baby bhasu will tell "badi ma...I don't like this man...he is shouting at mommy phuljhari...I am scared...I want Mommy Phuljhari to sleep next to me in the hammock and since papa fruitcake was bad he has to push the hammock and sing a lullaby...and badi maa will tell papa fruitcake to do that....

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Since Fruitcake is a puppet of Badi Ma, he would have no choice but to do it too.  It would serve him so right.  Please chunnu munnu, this stuff is brilliant and you can actually compete with SGP (Isn't this a comedy type show).

Oh Baby Bahsu can demand that Mommy Phuljhari has to wake him up by planting a pappi on his cheek every morning...otherwise he won't open his eyes.

Misti, this is now too much.  Old Dev used to asked Pataka for that.  Now you are asking that Mommy Phuljhari give it to Baby Bhasu to wake him up.  Now this would totally cure Fruitcake and he will go back to being Bholenath or smart Bumbum in no time.  So Baby Bhasu may remain a baby,  but the shouting screaming Fruitcake will be transformed instantly.

[/QUOTE]
Why6,

Great commentary, i am enjoying read your convo. with Misti...

Loved the name u chose for Dev...Fruitcake, i love him but he is behaving very rude and arrogant these days but Aavi is doing a great job expressing his anger.

I would love to see Dev jealous, it would be a treat to watch and would serve him right...
Originally posted by why6

Musti & Why6 - Dev will give Baby Bhasu jhappi for asking pappi from Pataka. I can also imagine Dev pinching Baby B when nobody is looking and trying to separate the two, every chance he gets. Baby Bhasu and Pataka sleeping in the same bed, hugging each other, will drive Dev over the edge! It will be fun to watch if only CM will show us all these scenarios.
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti & Why6 - Dev will give Baby Bhasu jhappi for asking pappi from Pataka. I can also imagine Dev pinching Baby B when nobody is looking and trying to separate the two, every chance he gets. Baby Bhasu and Pataka sleeping in the same bed, hugging each other, will drive Dev over the edge! It will be fun to watch if only CM will show us all these scenarios.

Papa fruitcake pinching Baby Bhasu...Oh no! Then Baby Bhasu will go and complain to badi ma "Badi ma see Papa Fruitcake has pinched me...and will start crying loudly...waaa...its paining, I want Mommy Phuljhari to kiss the pain away...she has to give a pappi where Papa Fuitcake has pinched me"...hearing this Papa Fruitcake will come running and say that since its his fault he will kiss the pain away...but then Bbaby Bhasu will tell badi ma " No Papa Fruitcake is being very angry these days so he is not shaving...pappi will hurt me more but Mommy Fruitcake is so soft and she smells so nice, her pappi will take my pain away"...  

Papa fruitcake pinching Baby Bhasu...Oh no! Then Baby Bhasu will go and complain to badi ma "Badi ma see Papa Fruitcake has pinched me...and will start crying loudly...waaa...its paining, I want Mommy Phuljhari to kiss the pain away...she has to give a pappi where Papa Fuitcake has pinched me"...hearing this Papa Fruitcake will come running and say that since its his fault he will kiss the pain away...but then Bbaby Bhasu will tell badi ma " No Papa Fruitcake is being very angry these days so he is not shaving...pappi will hurt me more but Mommy Fruitcake is so soft and she smells so nice, her pappi will take my pain away"...  

CD/Misti,  normally Mommy Phuljhari wouldn't give a pappi to anybody other than Fruitcake.  But here she would make an exception as Bhasu is now baby Bhasu and hence giving him pappi doesn't violate her "patni dharam".  So in the above scenario,  Mommy Phuljhari would happily lean forward to give pappi to Baby Bhasu when Papa Fruitcake who is now highly alarmed will intercept and Mommy Phuljhari would end up giving a pappi to him.  Baby Bhasu would bawl some more and in desperation and out of fear that Badi Ma may come running in, Papa Fruitcake would promise to buy lot of toys for Baby Bhasu.  But he is still crying and so Papa Bhasu suggests an outing with him and Mommy Phuljhari.  Now Mommy Phuljhari has become very busy with Baby Bhasu these days and hence is not chasing Papa Fruitcake anymore. 

So Papa Fruitcake actually wants a outing with Mommy Phuljhari but his ego is coming in his way.  That's why he could kill two birds with one stone.  But the outing would backfire for him.  Baby Bhasu would throw a tantrum when Papa Fruitcake tries to come closer to Mommy Phuljhari and so Mommy Phuljhari would take him away to pacify him and they will be playing together with Papa Fruitcake looking with jealousy at Mommy Phuljhari's affection for Baby Bhasu.  Now he would start thinking that if Baby Bhasu again becomes Bhasu, will Mommy take that final phera with him happily and forget Fruitcake for good.

Is Rohan going to be 2 years old baby or  10 or 11 years old  boy ..If so then he is big boy , do not think he will need nurse , maybe a friend that can be Radhika ...Misti , Angie Liked your imagination about coming episodes, giving CB2 some light moments , liked the concept of jealous Dev...