Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 8)

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithEdgeOfCredence

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
we are on the same page here, and truly we have many unravelments left within us that i sometimes am shocked of what i discover, as i just realized a week ago i can paint, something i always wanted to try but discouraged myself as i would only end up making a fool of myself..and than i picked up the brush and it just came to me.LOL truly we are strangers to even our ownself and to pose how much of ourself we know its difficult to answer because we haven't gone through life to know what we are capable of or not!

beautiful.

To be honest, i think one of the biggest honour is my life was when a friend of mine told me i was beautiful not for how i look but rather because of my heart. I still remember her words everyday i look upon the mirror. And other honours of school and such; those are are also important but i doubt i'll ever treasure those as much as my friends and my family.

This truly is the best compliment anyone can receive.  There is no lotion, no plastic surgery nor designer dress that can adorn a soul like the light of a heart.  You truly have been blessed. God keep it always so. Ameen.

Can i just say i love how you explain your feelings, it truly so beautiful. May i ask what you do? Are you a writer? 

Do not we all write?  Even if ink fails to meet paper, we write or rather rewrite past, present and our futures.  My life has been very non linear and upon turns I have returned to writing.  In my youth I sought to write screenplays for Bollywood films but although I made it far, I just could not add that additional masala required from me and decided to fix the demand before venturing back to the supply lines.  Considering the current state of Bollywood, I made the correct decision or maybe I have failed in both cases, my screenwriting AND mending society's attitudes. : S

Although I work full time looking after my family, I make some money as a Scribe, penning documents for people.

However, it was MJHT that returned my love of indulgent writing to me, inspired me to try to describe the beauty before my eyes, and then destiny brought me to IF.  The rest is my beloved history. 

So, Am I a writer? As much as most people. 

However, you are an artist in your own genre, and a formidable one too. I look forward to your future projects with much glee.

Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EdgeOfCredencepreethisFantasia.

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithEdgeOfCredence

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAlisha2887cutiepie12myraratiEdgeOfCredencegopi06shakti_rockdaniella05chahaat.Iqbal Neha1_ArTi4ever_.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_metaibaaadmgmjht4everlove.mayurartiAuroni.92thegameisonMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-dynamic_dollaish_punkstuti123nanditasinghtheaishafelicitysmoak.

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome vm Sanam, loved the song.. And the scenes used are amazing.. Lovely vm especially after your previous vm..
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Love it. Such a sweet and light-hearted vm, continue making more like these!!
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

nice

thanx 4 d pm

Go to top